Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-25-2012, 01:21 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looking for a TE and maybe a QB as well. I sent out two trades. Fire back if you guys want!

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 09:57 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Willing to trade Martin for a decent RB and TE/ decent RB and draft pick

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
Old 10-26-2012, 11:11 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang View Post
Don't know if I have what you're looking for, but feel free to make an offer to Flam Fives that includes Martin.
Old 10-27-2012, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My season's pretty much over. Looking to trade some of my players for draft picks + young whippersnappers.
Old 10-27-2012, 06:58 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Looking for a TE and maybe a QB as well. I sent out two trades. Fire back if you guys want!
Proposal sent. Feel free to communicate any possibilities.
Old 11-06-2012, 04:28 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ouch. I hope you really like Luck! :)
Old 11-11-2012, 10:00 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

This Friday is the trade deadline!!!!!
Old 11-11-2012, 10:14 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ChainGang: prepare to be smothered by my pack of Tom Brady Butt Puppets. They're hungry for a win.
Old 11-26-2012, 08:15 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tom Brady Butt Puppets, ****** in the *** again.
Old 11-26-2012, 08:23 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
Tom Brady Butt Puppets, ****** in the *** again.
How appropriate.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:32 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

With Vick, McFadden, Jennings, and Gronkowski out for extended time, my team never had a chance this year. I'm starting literal Butt Puppett Mark Sanchez at quarterback right now.
Old 11-29-2012, 04:46 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
Ouch. I hope you really like Luck! :)
It is about the keeper options.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Old 11-29-2012, 09:34 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't believe I'm so close to .500 after starting out so hot.

i done stole dis sig
Old 11-29-2012, 09:37 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

It's just been a terribly difficult to predict season. Very little consistency.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:49 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good luck in the playoffs, fellas! Several of us are rolling into the post season. I did not want to see the Shipwrecks this week. They don't have a weak spot on their team. Hard to predict who will win this league, though.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:03 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Wow, after a strong start I barely squeaked into the playoffs in the 6th seed. There are some seriously strong teams heading into the post season. I'm especially impressed with Hurricanes, who won the #1 seed while making only 5 roster moves all season! Good luck to all, except Zod. Back luck to you, Zod.

i done stole dis sig
Old 12-10-2012, 11:28 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At least I made it respectful in the end... good win, Jakey.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:23 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

Glad I secured a bye. My team sucked this week.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Old 12-11-2012, 08:15 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Welp, it's been a fun season. Definitely started hot and faded late. Good luck to the rest of you.

i done stole dis sig
Old 12-11-2012, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wow, after a strong start I barely squeaked into the playoffs in the 6th seed. There are some seriously strong teams heading into the post season. I'm especially impressed with Hurricanes, who won the #1 seed while making only 5 roster moves all season! Good luck to all, except Zod. Back luck to you, Zod.
Yeah I got pretty lucky. No serious injuries to any of my guys except Santonio Holmes.

And LeSean McCoy buy\t Bryce Brown has filled in quite nicely.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Hurricanes25 : 12-11-2012 at 03:53 PM.
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:47 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good luck fellas!

My team came on strong towards the end, i probably wont win, but ive got some pretty goodd keeper options. Im thinking; AD - 3rd round, Cobb - 10th round, Alfred Morris - FA.
Old 12-13-2012, 04:52 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
Good luck fellas!

My team came on strong towards the end, i probably wont win, but ive got some pretty goodd keeper options. Im thinking; AD - 3rd round, Cobb - 10th round, Alfred Morris - FA.
I really don't know what to do with keepers.

Luck is stellar at - 9
AJ Green - 2 (ouch)
BGE - 7

I could struggle next year.

EDIT: Maybe TY Hilton - FA

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:

Last edited by RCAChainGang : 12-14-2012 at 03:01 PM.
Old 12-14-2012, 09:03 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Quote:
I really don't know what to do with keepers.

Luck is stellar at - 6
AJ Green - 2 (ouch)
BGE - 7

I could struggle next year.

EDIT: Maybe TY Hilton - FA
Luck and AJ will get you bye.

AJ would be a 1st round pick next year, Luck will be your QB no1 (i know Bruce Arians!). Draft RB and WR heavy and you'll be set!
Old 12-14-2012, 09:04 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten View Post
At least I made it respectful in the end... good win, Jakey.
Well played man, was a good battle!
Old 12-16-2012, 11:15 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

Watching Sunday night football was one of the biggest letdowns ever. I hate Brandon Lloyd and Welker. This only fuels my hate for Patriots. I'm not keeping Wes Welker :P

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote: