Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-27-2012, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess Harden is their superstar. He's not worth a max, but whatever......it paid off i guess.
Old 10-27-2012, 09:48 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wowzer...I actually like the trade for OKC more...mainly because I think Lamb is gonna be a stud.

Martin will fill in well as a 6th man, they must have thought there was no chance at getting Harden to re-sign.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:49 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That trade is ******* garbage for OKC. People still value Kevin Martin at that level I guess...
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** the Rockets, 1st they steal Lamb then trade for Harden, Suns will never get a SG because of them

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Wowzer...I actually like the trade for OKC more lol.
You cannot be serious. Harden is a borderline superstar, K-Mart is an average player and Lamb is a decent prospect but not great. Awful trade.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:50 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
That trade is ******* garbage for OKC. People still value Kevin Martin at that level I guess...
Martin only has 1 year left too doesnt he?

****, I take back my statement.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 10-27-2012, 09:50 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You cannot be serious. Harden is a borderline superstar, K-Mart is an average player and Lamb is a decent prospect but not great. Awful trade.

No, he is not.

Quote:
Old 10-27-2012, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And he's contract is 17 million expiring. Gonna free up lots of room for the Thunder.
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:51 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unless San Antonio can pull out one last finals run congrats Lakers fans I guess.
Old 10-27-2012, 09:53 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just dont get it......they had to resign Harden.
Old 10-27-2012, 09:53 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No it won't they will be right below the soft cap and won't be able to sign anyone, just a dumb trade for the Thunder

Edit: they will actually be above it and will only have the MLE, ******* stupid

ugh **** Lakers/Heat finals

Last edited by fenikz : 10-27-2012 at 09:56 PM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Yeah, this was a terrible move. Morey was desperte too....they could've got a lot more.
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No, he is not.
Yes, he is. He's an excellent shooter, passer, rebounder, and he's a decent defender. You'll see how good he is this year.

RIP TheManInBlack
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
Talks on an extension broke down between the Thunder and Harden on an extension, and Presti moved quickly to trade him.
I called that a couple weeks ago. OKC doesnt feel he's worth the max, but someone else would.

Quote:
yo123
Legend

The hate on Harden officially went waayyyyyyy too far. This kind of trade can kill the entire future of a team. KD and Russ don't like this, I can guarantee it.
Old 10-27-2012, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lin and Harden in the back court together?....

Excuse me, I need to go to the little boys room for a while.

Happy, happy day for the Rockets. I am kinda disappointed that we lost Lamb. Think hes gonna be a good player in this league.
Old 10-27-2012, 09:56 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Yes, he is. He's an excellent shooter, passer, rebounder, and he's a decent defender. You'll see how good he is this year.
He's exactly what he is. A good number 3 scorer on a contender. He is not a number 1 option and hes doesnt have much room to improve. He doesnt do anything GREAT. There are many nights when if the guy isnt going to the line he isnt going to score.

Quote:
Old 10-27-2012, 09:57 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Phins View Post
Lin and Harden in the back court together?....

Excuse me, I need to go to the little boys room for a while.
Lin sucks, but I'll give credit where credit is due this is a ******* steal.
Old 10-27-2012, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
He's exactly what he is. A good number 3 scorer on a contender. He is not a number 1 option and hes doesnt have much room to improve. He doesnt do anything GREAT. There are many nights when if the guy isnt going to the line he isnt going to score.
He's one of the most efficient scorers in the league for guards, and there's no reason to think he can't be a good number 1. He can "create his own shot," if you want to say otherwise.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-27-2012, 09:59 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

I don't think Harden can be the number one guy on a championship team, but I absolutely think he can be the number two. Either way, this is unbelievable.
Old 10-27-2012, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Harden will never be the best player on a contender......that said, I'm bumping him up big time in fantasy.
Old 10-27-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Completely shocked at this trade.
Da-Phins
Veteran

Quote:
Lin sucks, but I'll give credit where credit is due this is a ******* steal.
Meh. I think Lin will be an ok-good PG for us. I wouldr rather have either Dragic or Lowry instead of Lin. Was super pissed that we didnt keep atleast one of those guys.
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Might actually work out well for the Thunder. Martin can just stand behind the 3-point line while Durant and Westbrook do their thing. Better shooter than Harden.
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
I don't think Harden can be the number one guy on a championship team, but I absolutely think he can be the number two. Either way, this is unbelievable.
I'd say he was just as, if not more, important to that team than Westbrook. OKC just lost their status as the best team in the West.

RIP TheManInBlack