Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-27-2012, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I'd say he was just as, if not more, important to that team than Westbrook. OKC just lost their status as the best team in the West.
The last part is right.....
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
Might actually work out well for the Thunder. Martin can just stand behind the 3-point line while Durant and Westbrook do their thing. Better shooter than Harden.
No, he isn't. This mystifying belief that Martin is an elite shooter is so confusing to me, Harden was WAY better than him last year and he's way more effective. No chance this works out, it's a horrible trade.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Didn't Harden turn down that 52 million TODAY?!?!?!?!?!

So dumbass ******* Presti decides to shop him around for like ******* 12 hours? Unreal.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 10:02 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'd say he was just as, if not more, important to that team than Westbrook. OKC just lost their status as the best team in the West.
Hes more steady than Westbrook, but when Russ is on like he is a fair amount the Thunder are damn near impossible to beat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
The last part is right.....
I don't think you realize how good Harden is.

RIP TheManInBlack
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I... highly approve of this move.

Good work, Dork Elvis!

This is not a great deal for OKC at all.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No, he isn't. This mystifying belief that Martin is an elite shooter is so confusing to me, Harden was WAY better than him last year and he's way more effective. No chance this works out, it's a horrible trade.
Didn't say he was an elite shooter. He's just a better shooter than Harden. Harden's a slasher.
Old 10-27-2012, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't think you realize how good Harden is.
He's a potential # 2 on a title contender. Westbrook is a #2 on a title contender.
Old 10-27-2012, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Houston sends two 2013 first-round picks (from Dallas and Toronto) to Oklahoma CIty, source tells Y!
Quote:
Houston also sends a 2013 second-round pick (via Charlotte) to Thunder.
Looks like the Thunder could possibly be getting a lotto pick, mid 1st and a early 2nd rounder in next year's draft.
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
Didn't say he was an elite shooter. He's just a better shooter than Harden. Harden's a slasher.
Based on what? What about Martin's percentages tell you he's better than Harden? The dude is not the same guy he used to be, let's stop pretending that he is.

RIP TheManInBlack
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Phins View Post
Looks like the Thunder could possibly be getting a lotto pick, mid 1st and a early 2nd rounder in next year's draft.
I was saying the same thing when I saw that. That Raptor pick can be good, unless Lowry and Bargs go off this year.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh I hope this is a 3 team deal or something hate seeing OKC get bent over like this

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Doesnt make this any better. Raps will be alright, borderline 8 seed. They may get no lotto picks out of this.
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The thing is Houston isn't going to get a high lotto pick anymore....I hope OKC is happy with the 12th-13th pick in a horseshit, top heavy draft.
Old 10-27-2012, 10:06 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Theyd be late lotto, Toronto should be decentish this year, especially in the East.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 10:07 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

And yeah, the Raps aren't going to be all that bad in the East this year. I wouldn't be shocked to see them grab the 8th seed, especially if Valenciunas is effective right away.
Old 10-27-2012, 10:07 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what the hell OKC? I'm sure you do this. I just don't get it. Not even like go one more year with the core and try a sign and trade or convince him or something. idk, just seems so... wow
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 10:08 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Ugh I hope this is a 3 team deal or something hate seeing OKC get bent over like this
They bent themselves over by refusing to amnesity Perkins.

Quote:
Old 10-27-2012, 10:09 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would actually guess Toronto is the 8th seed and Mavericks pick 14th or so

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

KD and Westbrook are gonna be soooo pissed.
Old 10-27-2012, 10:10 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Im starting to look at it as unless they feel like Lamb is going to be a stud why wouldnt they just keep Harden for the year? Martin and Harden are in the same situation, 1 year contracts and Harden is better than Martin....if they felt like the draft picks they would get are worth it....

Quote:
Old 10-27-2012, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
KD and Westbrook are gonna be soooo pissed.
At least they kept Serge, for his blocks. And umm...blocks.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-27-2012, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
At least they kept Serge, for his blocks. And umm...blocks.
He plays D, Brody......you should love him. (He's overrated on D, I'm busting your chops)
Old 10-27-2012, 10:13 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Serge gets flat out dominated 1 on 1 in the post sometimes. He can still develop there but as an overall defensive player he has a ways to go. He obviously has the tools to get there though.
Old 10-27-2012, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Yeah, I'm just busting Brody's balls bc he's Brody.