Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-27-2012, 11:38 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

3 way trade, HOU Assets to the hawks, Smith and a pick to the Lakers, Pau to the Rockets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 11:38 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lakers would be worse. Pau>Josh, especially w/ Dwight.
Old 10-27-2012, 11:39 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Lakers would be worse. Pau>Josh, especially w/ Dwight.
Pau is sending mixed signals my way...he just looks out of it man.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 10-27-2012, 11:40 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pau will be fine. Dwight and Josh is not a good fit.
Old 10-27-2012, 11:42 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Yeah, I always find myself wanting Smith because my mind goes off about the defensive possibilities...but then I remember Smith thinks hes a stretch 4 but he cant shoot.

Quote:
Old 10-27-2012, 11:58 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Smith needs a better coaching staff to get him to stop taking those long 2s and play more of a mid-range face-up drive kind of game. He could also be awesome if he was able to be used well off ball. Not sure about Mike Brown in that role.
Old 10-28-2012, 12:03 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
I think Smith needs a better coaching staff to get him to stop taking those long 2s and play more of a mid-range face-up drive kind of game. He could also be awesome if he was able to be used well off ball. Not sure about Mike Brown in that role.
Well Nash as a PG would help him on the offensive end...Mike Brown isnt helpin anyone with ****...

Quote:
Old 10-28-2012, 12:09 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't sit there and talk about the Lakers, this is the "Thunder are idiots" night.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:11 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Worse offseason, Sarver signing Childress & Warrick and trading for Hedo or Thunder 2012?

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:12 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Worse offseason, Sarver signing Childress & Warrick and trading for Hedo or Thunder 2012?
Thunder, dude. They flushed a chance at a title down the toilet.
Old 10-28-2012, 12:14 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
(Childress is underrated).

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-28-2012, 12:14 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i just don't get it. I still can't wrap my head around it. Harden's just the man and the chemistry and talent and youth and just...

YOU HAD THREE YOUNG PLAYERS ALL ON THE OLYMPIC SQUAD WHAT ARE YOU DOING DEALING ONE OF THEM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:15 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 10-28-2012, 12:15 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
(Childress is underrated).
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images...jpg?1351052645
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:19 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Truths.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
You signed Bropez to a max deal, so...

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-28-2012, 12:22 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thunder definitely hurt their title chances this year, but if Lamb pans out (and he will be cost controlled for the next few years), they have some nice picks on top of that young core of theirs. I guess they see this as a set up move towards a future dynasty?
Old 10-28-2012, 12:24 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
Thunder definitely hurt their title chances this year, but if Lamb pans out (and he will be cost controlled for the next few years), they have some nice picks on top of that young core of theirs. I guess they see this as a set up move towards a future dynasty?
Harden is 23, why trade what is a dynasty now for what MIGHT be (like a 15 percent chance) a dynasty in the future?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-28-2012, 12:26 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

They violated the golden rule......there is no trying to justify it. Unless they know Lamb is going to be better than Harden, it's a ridiculously dumb trade.
Old 10-28-2012, 12:29 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
3 way trade, HOU Assets to the hawks, Smith and a pick to the Lakers, Pau to the Rockets.
You have a fascination with Josh Smith that I just can't understand. Pau is a much better fit with Dwight. They're almost a perfect ying/yang in terms each other weakness and strengths.

Let it play itself out first before we go calling for trades.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:30 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
You have a fascination with Josh Smith that I just can't understand. Pau is a much better fit with Dwight. They're almost a perfect ying/yang in terms each other weakness and strengths.

Let it play itself out first before we go calling for trades.
Its a defensive and age fascination...

Quote:
Old 10-28-2012, 12:32 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
They violated the golden rule......there is no trying to justify it. Unless they know Lamb is going to be better than Harden, it's a ridiculously dumb trade.
I'm glad we're on the same page here Rob...(Lamb wont be better).

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-28-2012, 12:34 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Rockets a playoff team now?

Lin - Douglas
Harden - Delfino
Parsons - Jones - Morris
Patterson - White
Asik - Aldrich - Motiejunas

Old 10-28-2012, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Yep.......and a lot better than the Suns, so we can close that now.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-28-2012, 12:36 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

ya I don't think I had the Suns ahead of them anyways

Old 10-28-2012, 12:39 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

<3 Parsons and Patterson. Great role players. Havent seen Asik as a Rocket so I'll reserve judgment. Just need to replace Lin with a legit player at PG.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote