Yes 356115 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 356115. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-27-2012, 11:40 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I'm glad we're on the same page here Rob...(Lamb wont be better).
Yes and......

Quote:
Yep.......and a lot better than the Suns, so we can close that now.
Yes, kinda, but idk if the Rockets are a playoff team.
Old 10-27-2012, 11:43 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

believe me I agree with you guys I wouldn't have done it either. Locking Harden up would have meant they had 4 all stars locked up long term, all of whom are under the age of 25. That's ridiculous.
Old 10-27-2012, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And for ***** sake, they could have amnestied Kendrick Perkins. Perkins only use is that he MIGHT be able to sort of handle Dwight for 20 minutes a game, he is absolutely worthless otherwise. Jason Collins can do the same thing, and he gets like the vet minimum.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 11:45 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
believe me I agree with you guys I wouldn't have done it either. Locking Harden up would have meant they had 4 all stars locked up long term, all of whom are under the age of 25. That's ridiculous.
Ibaka isn't an all star....and Harden has yet to be one either.

But I get what you're trying to say...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 11:46 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

East:
1. Miami
2. Indiana
3. Boston
4. Brooklyn
5. New York
6. Phildelphia
7. Atlanta
8. Milwaukee

9. Chicago
10. Washington
11. Cleveland
12. Detroit
13. Toronto
14. Charlotte
15. Orlando

West:
1. LA Lakers
2. San Antonio
3. Oklahoma City
4. LA Clippers
5. Denver
6. Memphis
7. Minnesota
8. Houston

9. Utah
10. Golden State
11. Dallas
12. Phoenix
13. Sacramento
14. Portland
15. New Orleans

edited for accuracy

Last edited by fenikz : 10-28-2012 at 12:10 AM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 11:48 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Ibaka isn't an all star....and Harden has yet to be one either.

But I get what you're trying to say...
Yea I'm just projecting that over the span of their contracts they definitely could be all stars.

Maybe it was more from Harden's end? Maybe he wanted to be the #1 guy? Just searching here.
Old 10-27-2012, 11:50 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At least they got more than the Suns did for Joe Johnson :/

Old 10-27-2012, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Jazz are better than the Rockets.
Old 10-27-2012, 11:56 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Derrick Favors gonna wreck bitches sooner or later.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 11:56 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Their big men are obviously top notch but 1-3 is just so meh

Old 10-27-2012, 11:57 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Not to mention Milsap, Al, Mo....
Old 10-28-2012, 12:00 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

might have to move GS down, team depends too much on Curry and he is not to be trusted

Old 10-28-2012, 12:03 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
might have to move GS down, team depends too much on Curry and he is not to be trusted
I wouldn't bet on GS either way. Bogut/Curry is playing with fire.
Old 10-28-2012, 12:04 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Plus Harrison Barnes is worthless.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-28-2012, 12:04 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I'll agree with you there, I hate Barnes. I still think Rivers will be useful though.
Old 10-28-2012, 12:05 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

If by useful you mean completely useless and harmful to the Hornets...I agree with you.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-28-2012, 12:06 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think that's what he meant by useful.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:09 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

but you seem to think Marshall will do something in the NBA, I don't get it Brody

not that I like Rivers or Barnes

Old 10-28-2012, 12:11 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I don't think that's what he meant by useful.
I don't know if you noticed, but I'm not a fan of rivers.

Quote:
but you seem to think Marshall will do something in the NBA, I don't get it Brody

not that I like Rivers or Barnes
Marshall can pass.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-28-2012, 12:12 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Yeah, Brody hates Rivers and drunk Rob is one to rustle jimmies.
Old 10-28-2012, 12:12 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bu bu but Barnes was an All American before he ever played a college game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:15 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Quote:
Marshall can pass.
that's all he can do though

Old 10-28-2012, 12:18 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i just got all this news and i dont know how to react to this

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:19 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
that's all he can do though
Rivers does not have a skill. He's pretty athletic, but who isn't in the NBA?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-28-2012, 12:19 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Kendall Marshall certainly isn't