Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 10-27-2012, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I really struggled with the Niners pick because they don't have a ton of holes.

Would be interested to hear how a San Fran fan assesses their needs.
Like you said not a ton of holes, but OLB depth is an issue. Haralson has been out all season and will be going into a contract year next year. Fleming their 5th round pick from Notre Dame was supposed to provide that but he's missed the season with an ACL injury.

D-line depth could also be addressed Sopoaga and RJF are both free agents next year, and depending on what happens with Dashon Goldson FS could also be a need.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Despite bringing in Nate Livings, Mackenzy Bernadeau and Derrick Dockery as free agents last offseason the Cowboys are still a mediocre rushing team and rank near the bottom of the league in sacks allowed.
Solid pick but REALLY?

Dallas sits FOURTH in the league in sacks allowed with 9. Only teams allowing less sacks are Giants, Bills, and Texans. Our running game has been atrocious but you can't call them out on sacks. They have been top 4 in sacks allowed and sacks per drop-backs.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:57 AM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wanted to let everyone know that in light of the gruesome injury to South Carolina RB Marcus Lattimore I have removed him as Green Bay's pick in the mock and put North Carolina RB Giovani Bernard in his place. Tough break for Lattimore, it'll be interesting to see what he does.

Now I don't know if Bernard, who is a draft-eligible redshirt sophomore, is a first round talent but he'll be in the mix to be the first guy off the board at his position if he comes out and odds are there will be at least running back selected in round one. For what it's worth Bernard kind of reminds me of Knowshon Moreno (the good college version, not the awful pro version).

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 07:32 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have no problem with the Saints taking Short as I doubt we resign Ellis, but I know the big need is a DE that can put pressure on opposing QB's.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 03:43 PM    (permalink
ryno626
Rookie

ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know it's only minor nitpicking but shouldn't the Texans have the 31st pick? I don't think the Falcons will beat the Giants in the Super Bowl
Old 10-28-2012, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryno626 View Post
I know it's only minor nitpicking but shouldn't the Texans have the 31st pick? I don't think the Falcons will beat the Giants in the Super Bowl
The order isn't there for accuracy but for player slotting.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 04:33 PM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Now I don't know if Bernard, who is a draft-eligible redshirt sophomore, is a first round talent but he'll be in the mix to be the first guy off the board at his position if he comes out and odds are there will be at least running back selected in round one. For what it's worth Bernard kind of reminds me of Knowshon Moreno (the good college version, not the awful pro version).
But you're dead set on "Green Bay takes a Running Back"?

Would think that Center, and maybe WR (depending on what happens with Jennings in free agency) would rate as bigger "need" picks. I would probably rate the RB-need as a 7/10, the WR-need as an 8/10, and the C-need as 10/10.

Or did you just not want to have to change more than one pick?
PossibleCabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 04:39 PM    (permalink
Nikolas
Rookie

Nikolas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nikolas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nikolas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nikolas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nikolas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nikolas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nikolas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nikolas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nikolas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nikolas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nikolas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
The order isn't there for accuracy but for player slotting.
There should still be a semblance of accuracy. The bottom 12 are a mathematical impossibility, since there's 7 NFC and 5 AFC teams, when there should be equal numbers, plus 31 should be an AFC team if 32 is going to be NFC.
Nikolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 04:40 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Jaguars have much bigger needs than QB. They need help all over the place. Gabbert has just over a season of experience at this point and seems to be improving. Marcedes Lewis seems to have regressed, Blackmon is only a rookie. The offensive line especially at the tackle position is unsettled with Monroe being inconsistent and Britton always injured. I would recommend they get Joeckel and continue to develop Gabbert.

I really do not think Smith is worthy of such a high pick - he was really exposed against quality defenses. More needs to be made of that.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 04:41 PM    (permalink
DavelinaJolie
Rookie

DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know it's not the point of the mock but I was tickled by the idea of the Falcons and Giants playing in the SB.

I understand the Ravens need to replace Ray, but I don't think any ILB is going to be particularly effective in that defence with the NTs and DEs (Ngata aside) they're running out there. Mount Cody is nothing but a doughy blocking sled for centers to practice on, Kemo is on his last legs and will be gone next season, McPhee looks best suited to being a situational rusher, Art Jones doesn't seem to hold up well in any aspect.

Desperately hoping for a really good NT if there is no shot at Manti.
DavelinaJolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryno626 View Post
I used the ESPN Power Rankings for the draft order, with some very minor tweaks.

Old 10-28-2012, 04:45 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
But you're dead set on "Green Bay takes a Running Back"?

Would think that Center, and maybe WR (depending on what happens with Jennings in free agency) would rate as bigger "need" picks. I would probably rate the RB-need as a 7/10, the WR-need as an 8/10, and the C-need as 10/10.

Or did you just not want to have to change more than one pick?
No, it wasn't really a matter of not wanting to re-shuffle the mock because it wouldn't have changed many picks anyway. I just think running back is far and away Green Bay's most pressing need. Granted center is a concern as well, which I noted in the pick analysis, but that is too early for Khaled Holmes or Barrett Jones. As for wideout, even if they lose Jennings they still have Nelson, Driver, Jones, Cobb, etc. so I definitely don't see that as a first round priority.

Old 10-28-2012, 04:50 PM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just think running back is far and away Green Bay's most pressing need. Granted center is a concern as well, which I noted in the pick analysis, but that is too early for Khaled Holmes or Barrett Jones. As for wideout, even if they lose Jennings they still have Nelson, Driver, Jones, Cobb, etc. so I definitely don't see that as a first round priority.
I would think they'd probably be best off trading back into the second round and taking a C/RB/WR there since, as you say, Bernard is a fringe first round prospect anyway.

But of course you can't project trades in an October mock. I just feel like taking any first round RB would be a reach this year.
Old 10-28-2012, 05:13 PM    (permalink
JagWired32
Rookie

JagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
The Jaguars have much bigger needs than QB. They need help all over the place. Gabbert has just over a season of experience at this point and seems to be improving. Marcedes Lewis seems to have regressed, Blackmon is only a rookie. The offensive line especially at the tackle position is unsettled with Monroe being inconsistent and Britton always injured. I would recommend they get Joeckel and continue to develop Gabbert.

I really do not think Smith is worthy of such a high pick - he was really exposed against quality defenses. More needs to be made of that.
If Gabbert keeps it up after this week, I agree QB is not a need at least this year. But no way in hell can you be serious that Lewis has regressed. It's not his fault he has had to stay back and block. Also, Monroe is not inconsistent. He is one of the better LT's, he had a couple bad moments against Clay Matthews? Shocking.

I'm on board for one of Te'o, Jones, Montgomery, or Star.

BK on the sig
JagWired32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 05:30 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know a QB is likely to go #1, but what kind of shot does Jarvis Jones have of being the first pick? He was in his ridiculous Tasmanian Devil Dawg mode yesterday. He looks like an NFL player playing with college kids, even when he's on the field with blue chip SEC talent.
Old 10-28-2012, 05:35 PM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I know a QB is likely to go #1, but what kind of shot does Jarvis Jones have of being the first pick? He was in his ridiculous Tasmanian Devil Dawg mode yesterday. He looks like an NFL player playing with college kids, even when he's on the field with blue chip SEC talent.
Depends on who picks #1. If it's a team that needs a QB (e.g. if the Chiefs pick first), then it doesn't matter how good Jones is, you take a QB. If it's a team that doesn't think it needs a QB (e.g. if the Panthers pick first again) then it's probably not a QB. If it's a team that is somewhere in between needing a QB and not needing a QB, then it depends on the evals.
Old 10-28-2012, 05:38 PM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He probably should. In a quarterback driven league, players that can put the quarterback on his back should be valued as highly as the quarterback himself. The only real knock on Jones is he is a bit injury prone. Hard to be 1-1 if you've already shown a tendency to miss games.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just wonder if a team will be willing to spend a #1 overall pick on a guy with durability/health questions. Jones isn't the biggest guy either. Not sure that's really a knock on him, because he seems to use his compact frame to his advantage, but teams are nitpicky with the #1 pick.
Old 10-28-2012, 05:42 PM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I just wonder if a team will be willing to spend a #1 overall pick on a guy with durability/health questions. Jones isn't the biggest guy either. Not sure that's really a knock on him, because he seems to use his compact frame to his advantage, but teams are nitpicky with the #1 pick.
It's a matter of schematic fit. If a team picking high is a 3-4 team, they're salivating at Jones. If a team picking high wants to play big up front and have their LBs play coverage, then Jones isn't that attractive.
Old 10-28-2012, 07:17 PM    (permalink
MicktheGreat
Veteran

MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scott,

Overall, I like the Titans' pick of DE Sam Montgomery at #8. No doubt that we need help on the defensive side of the ball, and that starts with our DL -- which has a bunch of role-players but no dominant presence. In a best-case scenario, the Titans would be able to get DT Star Lotulelei but I don't see him dropping that far, and the Titans certainly won't trade up to get him. I could also see us going for S Eric Reid, as Griffin is wildly inconsistent, Babineaux is nothing more than a backup player, Markelle Martin is a complete mystery, and Robert Johnson is TERRIBLE.

On offense, the Titans desperately need to improve their OL. Chris Johnson gets all the flak, but he's looked OK in most of the games (aside from some pressing early on). However, this OL really, really struggles to get any sort of consistent push in the run-game. Leroy Harris is TERRIBLE, Hutchinson looks old, Velasco is just average, and Roos/Stewart have also dropped a bit in production as well. The Titans have a history of investing mid-to-late in the OL; but they really need to get some young, early-round talent in there soon -- preferably at OG. (I'd LOVE to get Barrett Jones in the 2nd round.)

Lastly, just to nitpick with your analysis of the Titans a bit, you mention that Wimbley is a proven veteran and that Morgan has been a disappointment. There's some truth to that; but most Titans' fans who watch the game closely would probably tell you that Morgan has far outplayed Wimbley so far this year. Wimbley's really been a non-factor and a liability against the run, but Morgan (while mediocre as a pass-rusher) has been our best DL against the run by a pretty wide margin. But, then again, that was sorta the knock on Morgan coming out of GTech -- that he was tough against he run and limited as a rusher, which has proven pretty accurate.

What the Titans need more than any player, however, is a coaching change at the coordinator spots. Palmer has been OK but has a knack for making boneheaded playcalls occasionally -- plus he's too quick to abandon the run. However, Jerry Gray has looked TERRIBLE as D-Coordinator this season -- like Chuck Cecil bad. The Titans' secondary plays the softest zone that I've ever seen at any level in an attempt to keep everything in front of us; but it doesn't work because the Titans are also one of the worst tackling teams that I've ever seen. Just a very bad, ill-conceived, poorly executed scheme from Gray; and he needs to be shown the door.
MicktheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 08:48 PM    (permalink
armageddon
Veteran

armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OT Lewan and OG Warmack would be a better choice for the Rams. It's time to fix this line once and for all. Hopefully the Redksins keep losing, because I know the Rams will, especially on the road.
armageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 10:52 PM    (permalink
lowlife
Veteran

lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legacy View Post
I actually like the pick.

When it comes to pass defense, I think a large part of the issue is the fact that the Bucs struggle to get consistent pressure on the quarterback. While I agree that they could use some help in the secondary, especially if Talib isn't re-signed and/or Barber retires, top-tier cornerbacks aren't going to be much help when the defensive line is giving opposing quarterbacks all day to throw. This is especially pertinent given that we play in a division with Drew Brees and Matt Ryan, who is looking pretty damned good this season.

Also, you need to consider that, while Roy Miller is playing very well this year, he's a free agent after this season and the Bucs are an injury to either Miller or McCoy away from having Corvey Ivin or Gary Gibson starting at defensive tackle.
If passrush is the issue, then draft a passrusher not a NT.

Miller has played damn well in this system and is a keeper. Sure depth is necessary but you don't draft depth at 7th overall.

In this position, Montgomery has to be the pick or a trade back for a corner or Werner/Buchanon
lowlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:05 AM    (permalink
KCStud
Rookie

KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I honestly don't think Kansas City will win another game. Cleveland is our best shot.

2-14 at best for KC. Matt Barkley come on down!

JUST DRAFT A QB DAMNIT!!!
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wide receiver seems like the Seahawks' most glaring need, but Pete Carroll almost has an Al Davis type of approach to drafting players - he definitely goes for size and speed, so Robert Woods just doesn't really seem like a Seattle pick, despite the obvious connection. We've already got Doug Baldwin filling the same role regardless, so if Seattle goes receiver in round 1, I feel like they'd be more likely to grab the guy you had going two picks later in Justin Hunter. What they really need is someone who can dominate individual matchups on the outside.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:51 AM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good eagles pick. If the eagles try to justify starting Kurt Coleman for another season I might do something violent.