Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 10-28-2012, 03:14 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 8: Raiders AT Chiefs

Forgot to make this. Oops.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 04:57 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Easy to forget. Im hoping to forget this game and season soon after they are done. I have to keep reminding myself that this is necessary. If I want a new HC, GM and QB I gotta deal with this horse **** called Chiefs Football.

Do you think anyone on AP is still on the Quinn bandwagon? Was 1 quarter enough to dash those hopes?

Our kickers are playin well.
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 05:07 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Carls 5 Year Plan View Post
Easy to forget. Im hoping to forget this game and season soon after they are done. I have to keep reminding myself that this is necessary. If I want a new HC, GM and QB I gotta deal with this horse **** called Chiefs Football.

Do you think anyone on AP is still on the Quinn bandwagon? Was 1 quarter enough to dash those hopes?

Our kickers are playin well.
This is completely necessary to get where we want to go. We need a top three pick. We need to draft a QB. We need to get rid of this coaching staff and front office. Then we can start to rebuild and have some hope.

Until we do, it's just more of this ****.

Old 10-28-2012, 05:19 PM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That play by Dwayne Bowe is exactly why I don't like him. Yes, the throw was high. Yes, he was going to get blown up. Yes, that's what GOOD football players on GOOD football teams do. They make tough plays to make their quarterback look better. They make plays! Bowe will do it if he isn't going to get hit.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 05:24 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Bowe had no shot at that ball. It was a god awful throw that sailed way too high. He tried to stop it and palm it down but he isn't a miracle worker.

Old 10-28-2012, 05:25 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

That said, I hope we trade him before the deadline. Get at least some picks for him or something.

Old 10-28-2012, 05:27 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we are in a playoff hunt, Bowe makes that catch. Everyone on this team is just playing like poop. Hard to blame him down 14 late in a game we cant win on a throw that was trash.

On a side note, lets think about this for a minute. #1 reason Crennel should lose his job: this is what this team looks like with 2 weeks to prepare for a bad team @ home. I had to retype this 3 times to take out all the cuss words. I am so sick of this all! Seriously, something BIG needs to happen fast. This is only getting worse with every game
Old 10-28-2012, 05:29 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Scott Pioli and RAC should be jobless before Thursday night. Oh god, we have to play Thursday night. With as bad as we've looked with two weeks off, imagine how we'll look in four days.

Old 10-28-2012, 06:01 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

On the road against a team that has already kicked our ass
Old 10-29-2012, 03:16 AM    (permalink
TonyGfortheTD
Veteran

TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Scott Pioli and RAC should be jobless before Thursday night. Oh god, we have to play Thursday night. With as bad as we've looked with two weeks off, imagine how we'll look in four days.
Nah. They are clutch to losing all these games.

Need to keep them around and earn that #1 overall pick!
Old 10-29-2012, 08:44 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Bowe had no shot at that ball. It was a god awful throw that sailed way too high. He tried to stop it and palm it down but he isn't a miracle worker.
I could be misremembering but I could've sworn Bowe got a hand on the ball. I'm not interested in the he didn't have a chance, why should he play hard when they were going to lose bs. If I'm paying all my discretionary money to go watch the team I love play, I expect - nay, I demand that the star receiver, who likes to point at the name on the back of his jersey when down 2 scores, I demand that he bust his butt for me, the fan.

Yes, the team is terrible. Yes, the throw was terrible. Yes, the quarterback is terrible. I'm not interested in that. If he thinks he should be payed more than 11 million bucks a year, he should play like the 12 million dollar man.
Old 10-29-2012, 09:04 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I turned off the game the first play of the 3rd quarter when Cassel fumbled. I don't think I have ever stopped watching a Chiefs game with that much time left.
Old 10-29-2012, 02:02 PM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I turned off the game the first play of the 3rd quarter when Cassel fumbled. I don't think I have ever stopped watching a Chiefs game with that much time left.
I believe this will be a year of many firsts for Chiefs fans. The historical ineptitude is overwhelming.
Old 10-29-2012, 03:17 PM    (permalink
TheMatriculator
Veteran

TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Romeo, I think many of us do, but this is the worst coached Chiefs team that I have seen since 1977. That's right 1977 and Paul Wiggins. They were 2-12 that year. I really believe that this team has more talent but they sure don't display it on the field.

Whoever thought that letting/having Romeo act as both HC and DC should be fired on immediately. He's clearly over his head trying to do both jobs.
TheMatriculator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 04:27 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

he is so oblivious to most everything going on around him. if the defense was playing lights out, then maybe you could overlook some of the offensive issues and just replace the OC after the year. Romeo isn't even getting his end of the deal done. and i think all of us think that more of the "talent" on this team is on the defensive side of the ball. this team clearly isn't listening to anything Romeo says and they don't care. they are barely even going through the motions. this mindset will be hard if not impossible to break. even a new voice (HC) may have troubles getting alot of these guys back in the long term. if and when we rebuild, i would make EVERY (very few would be untouchable, unless another team gives a Kings Ransom) player available. this team need draft picks and more draft picks.