Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-28-2012, 09:41 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just can't believe that OKC traded away Harden. I kinda figure they'd end up moving one of their big 3, but I always assumed it'd be Russell for a kings ransom.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 09:54 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think the trade is an out-out terrible move by Presti and the Thunder. They still have a 6th man scorer out of Kevin Martin, Lamb is there to develop and possibly be a better fit, meaning a good defender with some ability to score, and 2 first round picks from a Houston team I don't really believe in at the moment.

In the end though this move doesn't get them closer to a championship, so it's a failure.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 10:02 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They aren't Houston's picks anyway. It's not the worst trade asset wise, but it is unforgivable because they broke the golden rule. They had a chance to win a title this year and they flushed it down the toilet.
Old 10-28-2012, 10:07 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
I don't think the trade is an out-out terrible move by Presti and the Thunder. They still have a 6th man scorer out of Kevin Martin, Lamb is there to develop and possibly be a better fit, meaning a good defender with some ability to score, and 2 first round picks from a Houston team I don't really believe in at the moment.

In the end though this move doesn't get them closer to a championship, so it's a failure.
Kevin Martin isn't really much of a sixth man scorer, and haha at Lamb being a good defender.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 10:12 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Kevin Martin isn't really much of a sixth man scorer, and haha at Lamb being a good defender.
I think he has the skills in order to become a good defender, something Harden does not. He has the length and the quickness to do so and I believe will end up being an above average-good defender in the pros.

Martin is fine for the 6th man role, he can get a bulk of the offensive chances which is good for him. The real issue is that he can't play defense a lick. And likely will not be able to play crunch time minutes like Harden was able to.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 10:26 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Except that since Kevin Martin has stopped driving and became solely a jump shooter, he's gotten much worse. His shot is considerably worse than it used to be, too. Harden was just way too important to trade him for spare parts like they did.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-28-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good trade for the Thunder. I think this trade strengthened them for this season and the future. People have overrated Harden for too long. Him being the 3rd wheel to Durant and Russell helped his career tremendously. He's not a max player. They keep their cap in shape, they get Lamb who I wished Orlando would've gotten for Howard. Love his game and upside. He might be just as good for the Thunder as Harden would've been. Especially when you think about how Harden totally disappeared in the Finals. Kevin Martin's defense isn't great, but I'm sure his overall stock will rise this season as he heads into FA. ...and Lamb CAN play D. He's got length at SG that can pose problems.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 01:15 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
I think he has the skills in order to become a good defender, something Harden does not. He has the length and the quickness to do so and I believe will end up being an above average-good defender in the pros.

Martin is fine for the 6th man role, he can get a bulk of the offensive chances which is good for him. The real issue is that he can't play defense a lick. And likely will not be able to play crunch time minutes like Harden was able to.
Martin got a bulk of the offensive chances in Houston and it wasnt good for him or the team. 41% on nothing but jumpers. I seriously think Lamb is already a superior player to Martlin. Lamb is a nice piece, and could end up being a good player for OKC, but he+a contract+two late lottery picks at best arent even close to being worth trading a key piece on your championship contender for. I dont care if he didnt want to sign an extension. (Could have kept him at the end of the season anyways, RFA and all.)

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Good trade for the Thunder. I think this trade strengthened them for this season and the future. People have overrated Harden for too long. Him being the 3rd wheel to Durant and Russell helped his career tremendously. He's not a max player. They keep their cap in shape, they get Lamb who I wished Orlando would've gotten for Howard. Love his game and upside. He might be just as good for the Thunder as Harden would've been. Especially when you think about how Harden totally disappeared in the Finals. Kevin Martin's defense isn't great, but I'm sure his overall stock will rise this season as he heads into FA. ...and Lamb CAN play D. He's got length at SG that can pose problems.
Bolded. How I feel. I can see how this can affect their immediate championship hopes and if that's what the gripe is about then I get it. Play the season out and see if you can win it all.
Harden is not a max player though and I besides chemistry, I don't see how this is a bad trade for the Thunder.
(I'm not underrating chemistry here, I just don't get all the Harden love)

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 04:15 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Except that since Kevin Martin has stopped driving and became solely a jump shooter, he's gotten much worse. His shot is considerably worse than it used to be, too. Harden was just way too important to trade him for spare parts like they did.
This is absolutely true, but having seen Martin perform as a great scorer for years, I wouldn't be too shocked if he got back to his roots now that he won't be the premiere scoring option on his team. Make him the 3rd scoring option on the team and he could very well become close to what he used to be.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
People have underrated Harden for too long, actually. He is a max player, and you overrate the living hell out of Lamb. Christ, I don't get this random love for him. Yeah I liked him at the draft, but come on he wasn't some amazing prospect or something. I saw him as a decent SG and still do. Martin is not good and I don't see him going back to what he was (sorry NIP).

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-28-2012, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm inbetween Brody and you guys. I don't think Harden is a max player, but if it took the max to get him to stay then it was obviously worth it. I have no idea how anyone can consider this a good or even neutral trade for OKC. It's terrible.
Old 10-28-2012, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I'm inbetween Brody and you guys. I don't think Harden is a max player, but if it took the max to get him to stay then it was obviously worth it. I have no idea how anyone can consider this a good or even neutral trade for OKC. It's terrible.
If Brook Lopez is a max player, Harden is a max player. If 2011-2012 Deron Williams is a max player, Harden is a max player. If Joe Johnson is a max player, Harden is a max player. If Batum is nearly a max player, Harden is a max player.

You get my point yet?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-28-2012, 06:27 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2012 Stats
Harden's per 36 numbers: 19.3 PPG, 4.7 REB, 4.1 AST, 1.0 Steal
Stephen Curry per 36: 18.8 PPG, 4.3 REB, 6.8 AST, 1.8 STL. Better % too.
Jrue Holiday per 36: 14.4 PPG, 3.5 REB, 4.8 AST (career low), 1.7 STL. And he's 21, not 24.

Those are two random players who are roughly the same age that I just pulled out of my head. If Harden's a max player, this CBA was useless and we're all screwed. James Harden is statistically (and by virtue of his play) not a max contract player

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 06:29 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If 2011-2012 James Harden is a max player, there might be 30 players in the league who are max players.

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 10-28-2012, 06:34 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
2012 Stats
Harden's per 36 numbers: 19.3 PPG, 4.7 REB, 4.1 AST, 1.0 Steal
Stephen Curry per 36: 18.8 PPG, 4.3 REB, 6.8 AST, 1.8 STL. Better % too.
Jrue Holiday per 36: 14.4 PPG, 3.5 REB, 4.8 AST (career low), 1.7 STL. And he's 21, not 24.

Those are two random players who are roughly the same age that I just pulled out of my head. If Harden's a max player, this CBA was useless and we're all screwed. James Harden is statistically (and by virtue of his play) not a max contract player
Nice way of forgetting to look at Jrue's percentages, which are pretty ******* important. The main difference is that Curry is godawful at driving and getting to the line, and Harden is one of the best in the league at it. Curry's got good percentages, but that's pretty blah if he's unable to get to the line at all. I mean, he had 47 free throw attempts in 26 games. That's pathetic.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-28-2012, 06:39 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Nice way of forgetting to look at Jrue's percentages, which are pretty ******* important. The main difference is that Curry is godawful at driving and getting to the line, and Harden is one of the best in the league at it. Curry's got good percentages, but that's pretty blah if he's unable to get to the line at all. I mean, he had 47 free throw attempts in 26 games. That's pathetic.
If he misses 1 more shot out of 10 than Harden, but he makes up for it by actually being a competent passer, I'll take that trade.

Harden is great at running to the basket, falling over and getting a foul call, meanwhile Stephen Curry superior at passing, shooting, getting steals, getting rebounds, leading a team, and doing things basketball players are expected to do. Harden is the 5th best guard in that draft class, and he could end up being 6th depending on Demar Derozan's development. He isn't worth the money he's about to be getting paid, and the fact that Houston is paying him based on hype is awful.

Quote:

Old 10-28-2012, 06:54 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
If he misses 1 more shot out of 10 than Harden, but he makes up for it by actually being a competent passer, I'll take that trade.

Harden is great at running to the basket, falling over and getting a foul call, meanwhile Stephen Curry superior at passing, shooting, getting steals, getting rebounds, leading a team, and doing things basketball players are expected to do. Harden is the 5th best guard in that draft class, and he could end up being 6th depending on Demar Derozan's development. He isn't worth the money he's about to be getting paid, and the fact that Houston is paying him based on hype is awful.
Umm, no. Best guards from that class...

1. Harden
2. Lawson
3. Rubio
4. Curry

The rest is a crapshoot. Also, Harden is a better rebounder than Curry, so not sure what you mean by that. Factor in that Harden can actually stay healthy on two functioning ankles, turns the ball over less, plays better defense, and CAN slash (***** about him throwing his body at people all you want, he can get to the line and Curry can't). Plus, you're comparing a point guard (a very, very strong position right now) to a shooting guard (a weak position).

Also, don't ever say that DeRozan will be better than Harden, because that's a ******* joke. DeRozan is awful.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-28-2012, 06:58 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Demar Derozan being better than James Harden is a good place to stop this argument.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 07:00 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

to be fair, the Nets didn't offer Lopez a max to start, we matched the Bobcats and Blazers offers. And yes, we had to, because there'd be no other starting center for us
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
to be fair, the Nets didn't offer Lopez a max to start, we matched the Bobcats and Blazers offers. And yes, we had to, because there'd be no other starting center for us
I'd rather play a frontcourt of Teletovic/Humphries with Evans and someone else off the bench than overpay Bropez.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-28-2012, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ah come on guys. Be nice to James Harden :(

Apparently Rockets offer to the Magic was Martin,Lamb,Parsons and three 1st round picks....someone tell me how the **** that wasnt better then what Orlando ended up getting?
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 07:06 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Anyone who would rather pay Steph Curry than Harden is on something real strong.
Old 10-28-2012, 07:07 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'd rather play a frontcourt of Teletovic/Humphries with Evans and someone else off the bench than overpay Bropez.
I thought you were going to stop trolling. There's literally no chance Hump could ever play the 5. He can't guard 4's. Bropez isn't a max player, but gives us the best shot. He's a 7 footer with a very good offensive game. You know that 7 footers have more value than 2 guards, no matter what their flaws, come on now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 07:25 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess in the way Brody said it you can argue Harden is a max player...but outside of Deron none of those guys DESERVE the max...they just get it because basketball is a dumb game as far as the economic part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote