Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 10-29-2012, 02:19 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It ain't the running backs. Our offensive line sucks massive ****. They suck bags on bags of cocks. In fact, even our best offensive lineman was getting worked today, just got completely thrown like a rag doll by JPP, but that was probably more of him being off-balance. Point being, our offensive line is beyond awful. Doug Free needs to be the first one cut. That bum is a fraud and a thief.
Old 10-29-2012, 04:02 AM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You can't win with 6 turnovers, but anyway we can't catch a break.
We were down 23-0, rallied back, had a chance to win it with 6 seconds left and we didn't because Dez had one finger out.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 04:18 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, but it shouldn't have gotten to that point. We completely owned the Giants in the second half but there's no way you can overcome a 23 point, 6 turnover deficit. We were well on our way to the win despite all of this, then Felix decided to be careless with the ball and we run a ******* 25 yard route on 3rd and 1. Those aren't bad breaks. Just a bad team.
Old 10-29-2012, 07:12 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha my "turn the game off" gambit lasted 5 minutes and 2 beers and I just kept away from here. Why do we have to be so frustrating?

It's not the offensive line as a whole though. Smith is excellent. Free is HORRID. No way he is on the roster next season. Offseason priority #1 right there. Cook is not as good as Costa... not even close. Livings I thought was decent and it's really hard to evaluate Berny due to having to play next to Ragdoll Free.

Felix Jones should not get a rushing attempt. Dunbar is more elusive as a COP back. Tanner is more physical. Can either pass protect is the question. If they can't then Felix has to play but stop giving him the rock. Talented, careless, lazy... reminds me of...

Dez is an all-world talent but either A) isn't smart enough to hone his skills. B) isn't committed enough to hone his skills. He's making the same mistakes over and over again. Jogging and making lazy cuts is unacceptable and bench-worthy. Talent is certainly there though.

Garrett is halfway there now. We had deep play action!!! Problem was it wasn't setup by the running game so it was defensed. Maybe once Murray returns we'll have a reliable offense.

Holy hell our defense is good. If the defense plays out like this we may have to decide between Garrett and Rob. At this stage Rob (HC) and Norv (OC) is sounding like the most appetizing.

Last edited by Trogdor : 10-29-2012 at 07:14 AM.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 07:21 AM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Yeah, but it shouldn't have gotten to that point. We completely owned the Giants in the second half but there's no way you can overcome a 23 point, 6 turnover deficit. We were well on our way to the win despite all of this, then Felix decided to be careless with the ball and we run a ******* 25 yard route on 3rd and 1. Those aren't bad breaks. Just a bad team.
You're right, 6 turnovers are unacceptable. What's more frustrating is that we also get bad breaks. When was the last time a kicker missed a FG against us? Our kicker nailed that 50+ harder like it was an extra point, but he missed last week when we needed it to beat Baltimore.
And we were literally one finger away from winning this game.
I don't blame Garrett for that 3rd and 1 play, I liked the gamble, Amukamara was struggling and the Giants didn't expect a deep ball.
That call on 4th and goal instead was simply brilliant, he fooled the Giants defense big time. And he did it again with that pass/run option that led to Phillips TD.

The defense was simply amazing. Bruce Carter played like Sean Lee, I think the two of them are gonna be the best duo inside next year. Even Ernie Sims made a great play.
Claiborne, Scandrick and Carr were great. Sensabaugh came up with a huge play.

We're going as far as Romo carries us. Our offense depends on him and I hope he'll get back on track. Still a long way to go and I hope that we can get better and grab a playoff spot.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 07:43 AM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Romo has thrown 9 INT's in the last two games at home. \

Also, 3rd and 1, Romo checked out of the run(JG will get the blame). He saw one on one coverage on the outside and the box completely sold out against the run. I have no problem with the call. Of course if Fragile Felix doesn't fumble we just need a FG to win...

Last edited by FreshBoy! : 10-29-2012 at 07:48 AM.
FreshBoy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 08:09 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still angry, don't like to post after the games. That said, the game was lost on the 2nd and 1 and 3rd and 1 situation on the second to last drive. Were throwing deep fade routes to Ogletree in that situation? We couldn't come up with 1 yard, or at least a play scripted to gain one yard? Then on 4th down Romo back pedals 18 yards before throwing it as if that was going to work.

And I've been saying for weeks now Dunbar is better then Felix, too bad that this whole **** is still about politics, and let's keep giving the 1st rounder chances to screw up over and over and over even though there is a better option.

Felix doesn't even make any good plays sometimes, he's just below average 90% of the game and then terrible for the other 10%. I hate him. I hate this team. Hate the coaching. I am not surprised what so ever that we lost, because every close game we get into we find a way to lose.

But I'll let you guys keep saying it's not on JG though. Common sense should have kicked in on that 2nd and 1 and the playcalls from there on out says it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 08:14 AM    (permalink
texans_4_texas
Rookie

texans_4_texas texans_4_texas texans_4_texas texans_4_texas texans_4_texas texans_4_texas texans_4_texas texans_4_texas texans_4_texas texans_4_texas texans_4_texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I'm still angry, don't like to post after the games. That said, the game was lost on the 2nd and 1 and 3rd and 1 situation on the second to last drive. Were throwing deep fade routes to Ogletree in that situation? We couldn't come up with 1 yard, or at least a play scripted to gain one yard? Then on 4th down Romo back pedals 18 yards before throwing it as if that was going to work. .
This is why he gets demerits. It is not the mistakes but the decision making. You have to wonder at times.

Quote:
And I've been saying for weeks now Dunbar is better then Felix, too bad that this whole **** is still about politics, and let's keep giving the 1st rounder chances to screw up over and over and over even though there is a better option.
And who is the one responsible for the politics??? Care to explain Dez on the field? Reminds me good old Roy Williams SS.

Quote:
Felix doesn't even make any good plays sometimes, he's just below average 90% of the game and then terrible for the other 10%. I hate him. I hate this team. Hate the coaching. I am not surprised what so ever that we lost, because every close game we get into we find a way to lose.
Players and Coaches working hand in hand to lose.

Quote:
But I'll let you guys keep saying it's not on JG though. Common sense should have kicked in on that 2nd and 1 and the playcalls from there on out says it all.
I can understand not running but please break out a play call from the Bill Walsh School.
texans_4_texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 08:23 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans_4_texas View Post
And who is the one responsible for the politics??? Care to explain Dez on the field? Reminds me good old Roy Williams SS.
Yea because that's exactly the same thing. Roy Williams sucked 100% of the time, Felix has sucked 100% of the time for the last 2 years and change. Dez is a young player with ups and downs who has made a ton of great plays since he's been here. Does that excuse his mis haps? Of course not, he's in his 3rd year there is no excuse. But who is the better player behind him? Oh yea Ogletree that's right, I forgot how he's so much better.

We are a much better team by starting Ogletree all game, his career has showed that. That's completely different then Dunbar already being a better option then Felix, or Roy sucking at every aspect of playing Safety and us being better when he's not on the field.

I know you hate Dez so anything wrong he does you just want to cut him but let's take a deep breath and be realistic. Nobody is giving him a pass, but then you take it off the ledge and question why he's on the field. For one he's on the field for the play he made in the end zone at the end of the game, for 2 there isn't even a half as good of an option behind him, not like we still have Laurent Robinson here, and for 3 he is still a good player which you couldn't say for Roy Williams and can't say for Felix.

Quote:
Players and Coaches working hand in hand to lose.
You can't let yourself even get into a 4th and 1 situation there. By then we had plenty of time.

Quote:
I can understand not running but please break out a play call from the Bill Walsh School.
I have seen all I need to from JG, it's a Head Coaches job to improve the play of his players, which he doesn't do. It's a Head Coaches job to stop penalties which he doesn't do. It's a Head Coaches job to make great decisions in crunch time and ironically every close game he butchers it with a terrible decision each time.

Give us the Ravens and Giants game back and we are in the drivers seat for the division crown and a bye week. Now if we lose to Atlanta the playoffs are gone. It wouldn't bother me so much if we flat out sucked.

Quote:
Old 10-29-2012, 08:51 AM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I see nothing wrong with the 2nd and 1 call.

I think you guys are forgetting the few times in the game we had to gain one yard. We had to resort to trick plays to do such. Do you really trust Felix to gain a yard? Or the OL not to jump offsides?

Romo checked out of the run on 3rd and 1.It's just a stupid team, lead by a stupid player with the physical tools to be great, but lacking the mental tools to get there.
Old 10-29-2012, 09:11 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshBoy! View Post
I see nothing wrong with the 2nd and 1 call.

I think you guys are forgetting the few times in the game we had to gain one yard. We had to resort to trick plays to do such. Do you really trust Felix to gain a yard? Or the OL not to jump offsides?

Romo checked out of the run on 3rd and 1.It's just a stupid team, lead by a stupid player with the physical tools to be great, but lacking the mental tools to get there.

Those were goal line stuffs, with the entire line up on the goal line. This was a 2nd and 3rd and 1 when the Giants in a full blown passing formation, at least try. Run a short yardage play, even if it isn't a run. If you know your going to pass on 4th down you've got to change up your calls prior to that.

Quote:
Old 10-29-2012, 09:14 AM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

Quote:
Those were goal line stuffs, with the entire line up on the goal line. This was a 2nd and 3rd and 1 when the Giants in a full blown passing formation, at least try. Run a short yardage play, even if it isn't a run. If you know your going to pass on 4th down you've got to change up your calls prior to that.

I had a link to the picture but it's down(or I can't get to it at work), Check Broaddus' twitter. He posted a pic of the Giants alignment, and what Romo saw. Basically dared the Cowboys to run, single coverage on the outside and a single safety over top. That was to be exploited, and should've been. Romo just should've thrown it to somebody better than Ogletree. Or maybe he doesn't check out of the run, and tries to catch the Giants off guard with a draw run. Either way...the game didn't come down to that, tooooooooo many errors in the game to even worry about that. Should've never been in that position to begin with.

Last edited by FreshBoy! : 10-29-2012 at 09:18 AM.
Old 10-29-2012, 09:33 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

We made so many mistakes you can't pin point any 1 single thing, or even a few things. They got 23 points off of turnovers and 5 of those possesions were deep into our territory, basically fg range, and the other was a pick 6. It must be incredibly fun playing our team for opposing teams.

That TD that got overturned just epitomizes our team. 1 finger tip away from winning the game. Then when it looked like it was a TD it looked like Dez was seriously injured, as soon as he got up walking around we realized it wasn't good. That says it all.

Quote:
Old 10-29-2012, 09:40 AM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At one point during the game, I looked at my buddy and said the giants want us to have the ball so THEY can keep scoring lol. It was horrible. We got any shot of beating Atlanta?

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:41 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketaces View Post
We got any shot of beating Atlanta?
If things go how they usually do, we beat Atlanta then lose to the Browns later. That sounds about right.

Quote:
Old 10-29-2012, 09:58 AM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

I think they run off 3 or 4 straight....honestly.

Enough to give us hope...then do something that will shatter our faith in them at the end of the season.
Old 10-29-2012, 10:14 AM    (permalink
texans_4_texas
Rookie

texans_4_texas texans_4_texas texans_4_texas texans_4_texas texans_4_texas texans_4_texas texans_4_texas texans_4_texas texans_4_texas texans_4_texas texans_4_texas

Quote:
I think they run off 3 or 4 straight....honestly.

Enough to give us hope...then do something that will shatter our faith in them at the end of the season.
LOL, I was thinking same. November Champs these Cowboys.

LL, sorry but Dez will never be anything but a disappointment. I supported him and Jenkins when they picked them but low IQ ball players got to go.

Dez yesterday, made so many mistakes as he always does. He is like the guy in Basketball who the minute he gets the ball, he shots it. You can not play 11 on 11 with Dez. He makes costly mistakes.

Even the endzone catch, why not grab ball with BOTH HANDS to make sure the ball is grasped???????? Instead, he trying to brace his fall. We lose. He grabs the ball two hands and makes sure he does not lose it ... he falls in bounds.

He short arms passes all the time like yesterday. He runs bad routes that cause INT like yesterday. He pouts. He gesticulates wildly for no reason on the sideline. This kid is TO without the production.

Jenkins, gave up three points miss playing the first deep ball of the game. Was completely lost out there on that play. Happens all the time with him. The LSU Kid is never that lost and he is a rookie.

Certain players, they are what they are. Talented but stupid and ineffectual at key moments. Felix, Dez, Mike Jenkins .... they suck b/c they are STOOPID. Stoopid is not a curable disease.

Last edited by texans_4_texas : 10-29-2012 at 10:17 AM.
texans_4_texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:29 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Per Btb

Quote:
When are players going to be held accountable?

There were two absolutely maddening mistakes in the game, and both involved a certain sense of deja vu. They were the over-the-shoulder bobble on the punt return by Dez Bryant, and the fumble while running into his own man by Felix Jones.

Both were plays that almost exactly duplicated previous errors by the same players. Dez made the same mistake in a previous game, trying to track down a punt he was too shallow to take, and he promised he would not do that again. Felix had the same kind of a fumble to start off the Seattle Seahawks debacle.

One mistake should not be something you punish a player for. Make almost identical errors repeatedly - somebody needs to lose a job. Bryant should never go back on a punt return again this season. And he should have it explained, very loudly, why not. And Jones needs to see Phillip Tanner and/or Lance Dunbar move ahead of him on the depth chart. It's not like he is tearing up the stats sheet with his fantastic production, anyway. There comes a point when "putting your best player out there" has to take into account whether said player is likely to, say, hand the ball over to the opponent at a critical time.
THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. If Garrett trots either out even I will be abandoning supporting him. Garrett PREACHED this in the offseason now we find out if they were empty words or moral fiber.
Old 10-29-2012, 10:36 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What do you guys think about the possibility of Mike Holmgren being your coach next year???

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 11:03 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
What do you guys think about the possibility of Mike Holmgren being your coach next year???
Not going to happen. He'd want personnel control (GM) as well which Jerruh isn't passing up on. Plus that'd mean Rob would be out too which I'm not happy with.

If we change staff's promote Ryan and bring in Norv after he gets canned in SD. Jerry could probably swing that and the basic principles of the offense would be similar enough to fully install in one offseason.

Notice I said "IF". I still have hope in Garrett.
Old 10-29-2012, 11:07 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
It's hard to trust any selection of a HC when Jerry wants to be the coach and take credit for any success. I'd be happy with him though, I just feel like we would have to go 6-10 to not buy JG another season which is sad. Some of us under state the job of a Head Coach.

I think it's funny how little SF turns the ball over week to week. I mean seriously, it's almost a rare occurence. How many INT's and fumbles would Alex Smith have here in our exact situation? We would lose track. It all starts from up top, the fact that we find ways to lose games, the fact that penalties never stop, the fact that we constantly turn the ball over, it's always the same. But let's just keep JG for another 5 years and maybe we'll find players who don't make any mistakes.

Holmgren isn't my favorite guy, because he made some huge mistakes in Cleveland, and he handled the QB scouting situation terribly so not sure he's the guy I want to find a new QB after Romo. I wouldn't mind a relative unknown Head Coach if he understands he has to change the culture here. We have a losing culture that we can't shake here.

Quote:
Old 10-29-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
It ain't the running backs. Our offensive line sucks massive ****. They suck bags on bags of cocks. In fact, even our best offensive lineman was getting worked today, just got completely thrown like a rag doll by JPP, but that was probably more of him being off-balance. Point being, our offensive line is beyond awful. Doug Free needs to be the first one cut. That bum is a fraud and a thief.
The OL has been getting better though. They started to show improvement against BAL and Romo has been getting decent protection... not great, but he still holds onto the ball too long. Plus, at least they cut the penalties down yesterday.

I can't really blame the OL when I fully expect DeMarco to come back and make a big improvement for us. Felix just sucks. BADLY. His fumble was too critical yesterday. Despite Romo throwing for picks, at least he made plays too. We threw 62 times yesterday. Felix should've been well rested for times when he got the ball. He did nothing with it. We can't give him ANYMORE snaps. EVER.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 01:18 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Romo has thrown 9 INT's in the last two games at home. \

Also, 3rd and 1, Romo checked out of the run(JG will get the blame). He saw one on one coverage on the outside and the box completely sold out against the run. I have no problem with the call. Of course if Fragile Felix doesn't fumble we just need a FG to win...
THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. ^^^^^^^^

FU Felix. FU.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:21 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Per Btb

THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. If Garrett trots either out even I will be abandoning supporting him. Garrett PREACHED this in the offseason now we find out if they were empty words or moral fiber.
Garrett preaches accountability but doesn't implement it. That's the problem.

We would've won yesterday if Orton was the QB and Dunbar was carrying the rock.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:22 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Yea, our line is bad but come on. How many times have we seen Vaginal Felix run smack into the back of our own lineman since he's been drafted? Let's be honest here, that is not a coincidence by any means. He's such a terrible player it pains me to even watch, this same line was road grading the Ravens off the ball consistently.

It's vision guys. Murray has it, Felix doesn't. I don't think I've ever seen Murray run up the back of a lineman 100 miles an hour before, but that's the 1 lasting image of Vaginal Felix I have in my head over and over.

Quote: