Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 10-29-2012, 12:55 AM    (permalink
KCStud
Rookie

KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default A.J. McCarron, QB, Alabama

What if he declares this year? He could possibly go first overall right? He's like 6'4" 215, should be at least 220 by the combine. Anyway here's his stats. I kinda like him.

CAREER STATS
SEASON CMP ATT YDS CMP% YPA LNG TD INT SACK RAT
2012 122 177 1684 68.9 9.51 85 18 0 16 182.4
2011 219 328 2634 66.8 8.03 69 16 5 13 147.3
2010 30 48 389 62.5 8.10 47 3 0 2 151.2

JUST DRAFT A QB DAMNIT!!!
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 07:47 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't see him leaving and will prob get hurt as being a product of the coaching and talent around him and might even get the game manger tag
Old 10-29-2012, 09:58 AM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFL teams don't write off every major college QB because they have talent around them. If that were the case, no QB from Alabama, Texas, Florida, etc would ever get drafted. It's not like those schools recruit blue chip talent at other positions and then go sign leftovers at QB.

My major concern for McCarron is that he doesn't look as big and strong as you'd like an NFL QB to be. He's skinny and doesn't appear to have great physical tools. His ceiling appears to be 2nd round to me.
Old 10-29-2012, 10:09 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see NFL starter. Very good intangibles and smart but a lot of his throws just lack the necessary arm strength needed to be an nfl starter. Think good back up.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 11:12 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great developmental guy. I could easily see him over time potentially becoming a starter.
Old 10-29-2012, 11:37 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He certainly doesn't have the strongest arm in the world, but he isn't Kellen Moore either. I don't think he has any less arm strength than a guy like Christian Ponder. He has good accuracy (although a lot of times his guys are wide open so it isn't too hard), touch, and decision making. Zero interceptions through 8 games is damn impressive, I don't care how well your line blocks or how open your guys are.

I'm not sure he has good enough tools to go in the first round. But I do think he is somewhere in the Andy Dalton-Kirk Cousin range, so 2nd-3rd round sounds about right for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 11:38 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The more I watch, the more impressed I become. I agree, he is more in the 2nd round range right now.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 11:48 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Matt Flynn is a perfect comparison.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:20 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
I think Matt Flynn is a perfect comparison.
I think McCarron is more physically gifted - he is bigger with a better arm and I think he has room to add more bulk to his frame. Flynn is more mobile and is probably more nimble on his feet but McCarron is more accurate/better arm strength.

Every season he has improved and it seems Alabama is letting him become more than a game manager in the Greg McElroy/John Parker Wilson mold. They are becoming a more balanced offense whereas in the past they were predicated on the run. McCarron's development is giving the offense a consistent aerial threat.

Honestly this year's crop of senior QBs has become somewhat underwhelming with Barkley, Smith and Wilson all faltering to some degree. He probably could declare and be a 2nd/3rd rounder but I think if he stays and plays well next season he has a shot at the first round.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In a world where Weeden is a first round selection AJ McCarron should be as well. The best thing for him would be going back to school though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 02:05 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
In a world where Weeden is a first round selection AJ McCarron should be as well. The best thing for him would be going back to school though...
Not really fair to compare a system QB to a pro style QB.
MassNole is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a little anecdote about McCarron.

A few years ago down in Mobile, AL at the Senior Bowl I was at one of the South practices and there was a fireman / e.m.t. standing near me. We began talking and he told me about his son, who was going to be playing quarterback at Alabama. Turns out it was A.J. McCarron. Then a year or two later I was back at the Senior Bowl doing a radio interview on one of those tricked out buses outside of the stadium before the game. Low and behold the other guest who was on with me was McCarron. Needless to say it would be kind of neat to actually be covering him in the Senior Bowl next year!

As far as a pro prospect, I think McCarron is probably a notch above John Parker Wilson and Greg McElroy but probably not as good as Brodie Croyle coming out of the same program. Looks like a mid-round pick who could develop into a solid backup at the next level one day.

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a fan. I think he has the tools necessary to start in the NFL. He doesn't strike me as a guy who can be asked at the pro level to carry a team alone to greatness, but I do think that with proper coaching he has the potential to be a reliable starter. Dalton is a comparison I like. I'd have to go with second/third round at the moment. First seems a bit much, although if he stayed another year and showed further improvement a later selection in that round seems possible.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:23 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran

ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post

A few years ago down in Mobile, AL at the Senior Bowl I was at one of the South practices and there was a fireman / e.m.t. standing near me. We began talking and he told me about his son, who was going to be playing quarterback at Alabama. Turns out it was A.J. McCarron. Then a year or two later I was back at the Senior Bowl doing a radio interview on one of those tricked out buses outside of the stadium before the game. Low and behold the other guest who was on with me was McCarron. Needless to say it would be kind of neat to actually be covering him in the Senior Bowl next year!

As far as a pro prospect, I think McCarron is probably a notch above John Parker Wilson and Greg McElroy but probably not as good as Brodie Croyle coming out of the same program. Looks like a mid-round pick who could develop into a solid backup at the next level one day.
Spot on...........
ph90702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:34 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He beats Bray out in the godawful tattoo category.
Old 10-30-2012, 09:27 AM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

What makes a QB a "solid back up"?

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
Ha.

I would say Good intangibles so that they still prepare properly and will be ready at a moments notice. Often times guys who project as long-term backup quarterbacks are a little more limited from a physical tools perspective as well. Basically someone who you wouldn't be comfortable starting for long stretches but who can come in and get the job done in a pinch.

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 03:35 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Frank Reich like qualities.

Smart player with average physical attributes who understands his team's system and plays within that system. Some backup QBs have the tendency to press a little too hard when they get the chance to play and try to force throws, almost as if auditioning for their next job. I think if you are looking for someone in the Frank Reich mold, A.J. McCarron is as close as you'll ever find.
MassNole is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:38 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ha.

I would say Good intangibles so that they still prepare properly and will be ready at a moments notice. Often times guys who project as long-term backup quarterbacks are a little more limited from a physical tools perspective as well. Basically someone who you wouldn't be comfortable starting for long stretches but who can come in and get the job done in a pinch.
What prevents a "solid backup" from being a starter?

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:41 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran

ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What prevents a "solid backup" from being a starter?
Not being able to play well on a consistent basis.
ph90702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Smart, less talented guys usually are good backups also because after they learn the system, it's like having another coaching voice, especially if he has good rapport with the starter.

Smart,physically talented guys usually go on to be starters.... hard to keep in a backup role, lol.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 01:14 AM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When I think of a good backup, I think of guys like Jeff Hostetler, Steve Young (pre-1992), Doug Flutie, and in the current NFL someone like Chase Daniel, Shaun Hill or even Tebow. Someone who might be a little bit unconventional but makes things happen. I don't think a backup QB should just be a bland system guy, because what's the point? You've already conceded that he isn't better than your starter, so he should bring something extra to the table outside of your base offense. Just my opinion anyway. To me McCarron actually profiles as a solid NFL starter. Honestly wouldn't be shocked if he's drafted late first or higher.
Old 10-31-2012, 01:22 AM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
not as good as Brodie Croyle
Ouch. So basically stay away from him.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

comes to mind

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A career backup type at best and a mid rounder for me. He's got 3 potential 1st round OL prospects and is pretty clean on every passing play with nobody getting close to him. Anybody can look impressive playing behind that OL.