Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 10-29-2012, 01:25 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Yea, our line is bad but come on. How many times have we seen Vaginal Felix run smack into the back of our own lineman since he's been drafted? Let's be honest here, that is not a coincidence by any means. He's such a terrible player it pains me to even watch, this same line was road grading the Ravens off the ball consistently.

It's vision guys. Murray has it, Felix doesn't. I don't think I've ever seen Murray run up the back of a lineman 100 miles an hour before, but that's the 1 lasting image of Vaginal Felix I have in my head over and over.
From this day forward he is known here as "The Vag". lol
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Crimson79
Rookie

Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OL sucks I have no idea how anyone could think otherwise. Romo and Murray make it look better than it is. If Romo didn't have the escapability and pocket awareness he does people would realize how terrible it is.
Crimson79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I couldn't fall asleep thinking of that final TD. One finger! It's really a game of inches!

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 03:23 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rob has done an exceptional job with the defense this year, but I want to see this last until the end of the season before even thinking of him as a good head coach. Last year he tore it up until the Eagels game, then called horrible games from then. The injuries to the secondary was the reason then, but he hasn't seemed to let up with the injuries to Lee, then Connor. The D really has been shining like mad all season. I want them to keep it up because the offense is a mess right now.

I'm with everyone else on Felix. I've been done defending the guy. If he doesn't fumble when they're moving well toward field goal range they might have won. It wasn't like he got hit really hard either. He just ran into his own guy and had a horrible grip on the ball. Same thing happened in Seattle.

What I'd like to see Romo do is zero in on Witten like he did yesterday when the chips were down. Just say "**** it" and go to the guy that is reliable. Witten is the perfect story here. He looked like a bum earlier dropping key passes, but he vowed to get better and really came on and got his head straight. Dez could learn a lot from him.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 03:43 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
Rob has done an exceptional job with the defense this year, but I want to see this last until the end of the season before even thinking of him as a good head coach. Last year he tore it up until the Eagels game, then called horrible games from then. The injuries to the secondary was the reason then, but he hasn't seemed to let up with the injuries to Lee, then Connor. The D really has been shining like mad all season. I want them to keep it up because the offense is a mess right now.

I'm with everyone else on Felix. I've been done defending the guy. If he doesn't fumble when they're moving well toward field goal range they might have won. It wasn't like he got hit really hard either. He just ran into his own guy and had a horrible grip on the ball. Same thing happened in Seattle.

What I'd like to see Romo do is zero in on Witten like he did yesterday when the chips were down. Just say "**** it" and go to the guy that is reliable. Witten is the perfect story here. He looked like a bum earlier dropping key passes, but he vowed to get better and really came on and got his head straight. Dez could learn a lot from him.
Yeah, enough can't be said about Witten's performance yesterday. He kept bailing us out over and over again.

The biggest reason why he looks so good is because he and Romo have put in the work together. It's not because of his exceptional talent. He runs like an old man, but because they both are always on the same page, it works. That's the kind of relationship Romo needs with his WRs. The same work needs to be put in.
Old 10-29-2012, 03:46 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson79 View Post
OL sucks I have no idea how anyone could think otherwise. Romo and Murray make it look better than it is. If Romo didn't have the escapability and pocket awareness he does people would realize how terrible it is.
Because they have shown improvement. Livings and Mack were no shows during the preseason training camps. It's taking time for them to gel. They definitely stand for improvement, don't get me wrong.. but I simply cannot blame them for all the woes offensively. Shared blame? Sure. But blame goes on a lot of folks.
Old 10-29-2012, 04:31 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know about you all, but i kept seeing our offensive line get raped in pass protection. Free is such a ******* scrub, i'd rather have J'Marcus Webb starting for us than that bum. Our interior line got pushed around all damn game long as well. Even Tyron got worked a few times, i don't understand how there's excuses being made for them. Everyone is expecting Demarco to come back and make a huge difference, but in the beginning of the season when he was there, he kept getting hit two yards behind the LOS as well. It starts in the trenches, when Romo has time he picks defenses apart with short efficient passes. When he's pressured and has to make big plays, he gets careless.
Old 10-29-2012, 04:58 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Clairborne really has been amazing. They were saying that he couldn't play press coming out, but Rob has him playing press and he's doing great in that role. With him and Carr, you guys have a great 1 2 punch at CB for a long time.
Old 10-29-2012, 04:58 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I honestly don't want to see the Cowboys in the playoffs. They scare me.
Old 10-29-2012, 05:14 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This team has shown their complete ineptitude on offense the whole season, yet they've already beaten the world champs on the road, and probably should have beaten them at home as well. We need a good winning streak here, we can't lose more than 3 games the second half of the season. If by some grace of god we decide to quit being idiots on that side of the ball, we're every bit as much of a contender as any team in the NFC. Obviously the likelihood of that happening isn't very high, but the possibility is there.
Old 10-29-2012, 05:23 PM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
This team has shown their complete ineptitude on offense the whole season, yet they've already beaten the world champs on the road, and probably should have beaten them at home as well. We need a good winning streak here, we can't lose more than 3 games the second half of the season. If by some grace of god we decide to quit being idiots on that side of the ball, we're every bit as much of a contender as any team in the NFC. Obviously the likelihood of that happening isn't very high, but the possibility is there.
And therein lies the problems with the Dallas Cowboys. Good enough to beat any team in the league, bad enough to lose to any team in the league.
THAT"S why it's so infuriating being a fan of this team, if they were the Cleveland browns or Jags...I'd be almost "fine" with it. I'd know...for the most part, they're going to lose the vast majority of their games...but this team here...THIS TEAM HERE! Is ****** ridiculous.

Week after week after week, they show you JUST enough good to make you believe, and week after week after week, they show you more than enough bad to write them off.

They're as deadly as any team in the league...and if they get hot...Watch out.
And that'll keep me tuned in every sunday.

Sadly, they probably never will, and I'll be in here ranting with the rest of y'all.

Edit: And yes..Claiborne has look every bit worth the trade up to grab him.
FreshBoy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 05:39 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I don't know about you all, but i kept seeing our offensive line get raped in pass protection. Free is such a ******* scrub, i'd rather have J'Marcus Webb starting for us than that bum. Our interior line got pushed around all damn game long as well. Even Tyron got worked a few times, i don't understand how there's excuses being made for them. Everyone is expecting Demarco to come back and make a huge difference, but in the beginning of the season when he was there, he kept getting hit two yards behind the LOS as well. It starts in the trenches, when Romo has time he picks defenses apart with short efficient passes. When he's pressured and has to make big plays, he gets careless.
It's not normally good practice to judge your OL after a game against the Giants. haha. Those fricken guys have a nasty DL.

It does suck that as soon as Costa has his first outstanding game of note that he gets taken out due to injury. So it's hard to say he's better than he was or whatever...

I haven't been too hard on Cook because he seems to do a decent job out there. Livings has actually graded out as our top OL and that's not a great sign. But we did have a patch work OL going into the season and without the preseason to help, Livings, Cook and Bernadeau was certain to have early season struggles. I've been encouraged of late.. Romo was only sacked twice in 3 games against Chicago, Baltimore and Carolina. ...and our running game was improving.

Romo was terrorized against the Giants yesterday and the OL seemed to have taken a step back, but they did improve in penalties if you can call that any silver lining.

Overall, we definitely need improvements this offseason, and that should be our main focus. But for as good as the league considers the Giants to be one of the top teams.... we were RIGHT THERE to beat them... and that sucks. Hopefully, we can continue to play tough and gets some wins.
Old 10-29-2012, 05:43 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I honestly don't want to see the Cowboys in the playoffs. They scare me.
Division teams are always the toughest games because we build to attack each other's specific weaknesses.
Old 10-29-2012, 09:25 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Yeah, enough can't be said about Witten's performance yesterday. He kept bailing us out over and over again.

The biggest reason why he looks so good is because he and Romo have put in the work together. It's not because of his exceptional talent. He runs like an old man, but because they both are always on the same page, it works. That's the kind of relationship Romo needs with his WRs. The same work needs to be put in.
I've long said that Witten is like the NFL's version of Tim Duncan. Both are big guys with amazing technique that they make things happen. Same thing to an extent with Larry Fitzgerald by the way. Sure he's got some physical talent, but outside of his size he's not some guy that's going to kill it in shorts and Under Armour. Fitz kills teams because he's smart and has worked on his technique to a science that he's incredibly hard to stop. Same thing with Witten. That's why I'm not worried about his age because your technique never goes. Sure he'll wear down at some point, but he's going to be great for a good amount of more years because his whole game is based on using his feet to find the soft areas as opposed to being this speedy guy. I just hope he doesn't get hurt or has another lapse like earlier this year. lol

Quote:
Clairborne really has been amazing. They were saying that he couldn't play press coming out, but Rob has him playing press and he's doing great in that role. With him and Carr, you guys have a great 1 2 punch at CB for a long time.
Oh yes Claiborne has really been great. I think we're forgetting that the guy is a rookie because he's played like a guy who has been around for a minute. He reminds me a lot of Newman his rookie year because Newman came out like that where he was looking like a good vet in his rookie season. That turned out great, and I hope like hell Claiborne ends up like that. When he gets his feet under him I think he'll ballhawk a bit more because in college he really did have a good nose for the ball.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 03:23 AM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It all comes down to turnovers. It's amazing that we had a shot to win a game in which we turned the ball over SIX times.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 09:37 AM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's a question I can't find an answer.

On that play to Ogletree, Romo made a perfect throw and Ogletree had his man beat by 2 steps. The CB used an arm bar to keep him from getting both hands up and the flag was thrown. Why the hell was the flag picked up?

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:34 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

They were pushing back and forth. If anything Oggletree pushed off and it should have been offensive pass interference.

The real question to ask is why Romo checked out of the run and why did he make a tough throw when he had Austin wide open underneath for a first down?
Old 10-30-2012, 11:53 AM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
They were pushing back and forth. If anything Oggletree pushed off and it should have been offensive pass interference.

The real question to ask is why Romo checked out of the run and why did he make a tough throw when he had Austin wide open underneath for a first down?
He checked out of the run because there were 8 men in the box and single coverage on the outside. Im guessing he didnt see Austin or that Ogletree was the primary and he threw it up to him to make a play. People say on here for Romo to trust his receivers like Manning does but the 1st pick is on Dez for not squaring up his route (Dez claims he was off balance and thats why it wasnt ran properly) 2nd pick he throws to Austin 1 on 1 and Austin looks off balance and doesnt even make a play on the ball. It wasnt a great throw but he was trusting Austin to make a play and he didnt. Then he trust Olgetree to make a play in the end zone and he comes up empty as well. Not excusing Romo because he had a ****** start but he did trust his receivers on some plays that came up disastrous and ultimately cost us the game. 2nd and 1, 3rd and 1, 4th and 1 from the 19 yard line. Gotta come up with a 1st down there! Poor play calling killed us at the end.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I disagree. I agree that there was some hand checking at the front end of the route, but the CB clearly used an arm bar to keep Ogletree from getting both hands up for the ball once it was on the way.

-Douglas MacArthur
Old 10-30-2012, 12:50 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Per ESPN....... Jason Witten was doubled and taken out of it by New York, leaving Tony Romo to throw to Kevin Ogletree on a fade. It’s not a high percentage throw and it’s going to a receiver that even the coach has questioned his consistency. It was a half-field read on third down from what I was told. It goes to Witten or Ogletree.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 01:09 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I thought the jostling could have been called either way. Ogletree was certainly throwing up an armbar as well. He just sucks at playing wide receiver.
Old 10-30-2012, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Why would Ogletree use an arm bar when he's trying to catch the ball?

-Douglas MacArthur
Old 10-30-2012, 01:33 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketaces View Post
He checked out of the run because there were 8 men in the box and single coverage on the outside. Im guessing he didnt see Austin or that Ogletree was the primary and he threw it up to him to make a play. People say on here for Romo to trust his receivers like Manning does but the 1st pick is on Dez for not squaring up his route (Dez claims he was off balance and thats why it wasnt ran properly) 2nd pick he throws to Austin 1 on 1 and Austin looks off balance and doesnt even make a play on the ball. It wasnt a great throw but he was trusting Austin to make a play and he didnt. Then he trust Olgetree to make a play in the end zone and he comes up empty as well. Not excusing Romo because he had a ****** start but he did trust his receivers on some plays that came up disastrous and ultimately cost us the game. 2nd and 1, 3rd and 1, 4th and 1 from the 19 yard line. Gotta come up with a 1st down there! Poor play calling killed us at the end.
I say that but not with Ogletree in mind.

Austin couldn't run his route because the CB had position in front of him. It was just a good defensive play. Not bad throw by Romo and not a bad job by Austin. You just gotta give credit to the defense for coming up with that pick. Romo threw the ball 62 TIMES! We can't really sit here and pick apart the ones that didn't work. You throw that many times, your offense becomes predictable.

But Romo's pick 6 to JPP was ******* careless.

No 1st down on that 2nd and 1 series is on Romo too. He called out of the run. KILL KILL! KILL KILL! The play call was there, so that one is not fair to blame Garrett's playcalling on. Personally, I'd like to blame Felix for not giving Romo confidence for running that play.
Old 10-30-2012, 01:36 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
Why would Ogletree use an arm bar when he's trying to catch the ball?
Why is Romo throwing to him? The degree of difficulty on that pass was way too high.
Old 10-30-2012, 01:39 PM    (permalink
texans_4_texas
Rookie

texans_4_texas texans_4_texas texans_4_texas texans_4_texas texans_4_texas texans_4_texas texans_4_texas texans_4_texas texans_4_texas texans_4_texas texans_4_texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Why is Romo throwing to him? The degree of difficulty on that pass was way too high.
Not only that, that pass, if you throw it, should be short and to the back shoulder.

But he had Miles open ... and as I say, when Miles is the #1 target we do better.

Austin should be catching 100-120 balls per year. Dez and Oggs another 100 tops. Witten another 100.
texans_4_texas is offline   Reply With Quote