Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-29-2012, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Need a QB next week? Foles.

Quote:
Howard Eskin, the sideline reporter for the Eagles’ radio broadcasts, reports that the team likely will switch from Vick to rookie Nick Foles.

Per Eskin, the decision came after coach Andy Reid met with coaches after the Week Eight loss to discuss the quarterback situation.

A third-round pick in the 2012 draft, Foles was taken 13 spots after Seahawks starter Russell Wilson. If the move happens, it will means that six of the first seven quarterbacks taken in April will be starting in this first seasons. The only exception is Broncos rookie Brock Osweiler.

And while it won’t be easy for Foles to make his debut on a Monday night in the Superdome, the Saints defense isn’t exactly potent. Except, of course, when compared to the Eagles’ defense.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 02:55 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I'm going to try to get LeSean McCoy now that Foles will be starting. Would you trade Murray and Lance Moore for McCoy?

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 03:04 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nick Foles won't be starting... not yet, at least
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
I think I'm going to try to get LeSean McCoy now that Foles will be starting. Would you trade Murray and Lance Moore for McCoy?
In a heartbeat.
Old 10-29-2012, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
Nick Foles won't be starting... not yet, at least
Yes he will
Old 10-29-2012, 03:47 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How is Lance Moore, Mikel Leshoure, Kyle Rudolph, and Julio Jones for McGahee, Welker, Vernon Davis and Eli Manning?

Team Before Trade:

QB: RG III
RB: Arian Foster, DeMarco Murray, Mikel Leshoure, Jonathan Dwyer, and Ben Tate
WR: Julio Jones, Demaryius Thomas, Marques Colston, Lance Moore
TE: Rob Gronkowski, Kyle Rudolph

K: Suisham
DEF: Houston, Arizona
D: Daryl Washington

Team After Trade:

QB: RG III, Eli
RB: Foster, McGahee, DeMarco Murray, Jonathan Dwyer, Ben Tate
WR: Demaryius Thomas, Wes Welker, Marques Colston, (might pick up titus young)
TE: Gronk, Davis

Non-ppr, 7 yds rec=1 pt, 10 yds rush =1pt. There is a flex position

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by BaLLiN : 10-29-2012 at 04:04 PM.
Old 10-29-2012, 03:56 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

I asked him to include Vernon Davis and Ill put in Kyle Rudolph, but Idk if its a good idea to trade away Julio now with how easy his schedule looks.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-29-2012, 04:26 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

What about Ray Rice straight up for Julio Jones? with the roster I have up there.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-29-2012, 04:38 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Yes he will
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/2107/michael-vick
Old 10-29-2012, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
That didn't say he was playing against the saints. It's not going to happen.
Old 10-29-2012, 04:49 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
That didn't say he was playing against the saints. It's not going to happen.
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7475/nick-foles

there is nothing legitimate saying Foles will play
Old 10-29-2012, 05:22 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What about Ray Rice straight up for Julio Jones? with the roster I have up there.
You mean the #2 scoring RB for the #24 scoring WR...
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7475/nick-foles

there is nothing legitimate saying Foles will play
I said so though.
Old 10-29-2012, 10:23 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

alright so here are my final options of trading:

1. I give: DeMarco Murray, Lance Moore, and Kyle Rudolph
I get: Willis McGahee and Vernon Davis

2. I give: Mikel Leshoure, Marques Colston, and Kyle Rudolph

3. I give: Julio Jones
I get: Ray Rice

My league is 7 yds rec = 1 pt, 10 yds rush = 1 pt

This is my team right now:

Edit: My ideal trade would be trade 1 because Lance Moore seems to only be a factor when someone is out, and Murray gets hurt often. If McGahee doesn't get hurt I think he can be the best RB in fantasy from here on out, and Davis is a great TE backup for this upcoming week bc I have Gronk.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by BaLLiN : 10-29-2012 at 10:28 PM.
Old 10-30-2012, 05:20 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can start 2 WRs, who do I leave out? Please advise..

Kenny Britt vs Chicago
Josh Gordon vs Baltimore
or
Stevie Johnson vs Houston

Thank you very much.

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 08:06 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

My RB's this week are
Leshoure vs Jax
Jennings vs Det
F Jax vs Hou

I might sit Fred.

edit: also any idea why Leshoure got benched the last 1.5 quarters of the game.

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 10-30-2012 at 08:34 AM.
Old 10-30-2012, 12:15 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
My RB's this week are
Leshoure vs Jax
Jennings vs Det
F Jax vs Hou

I might sit Fred.

they said that Bell was just playing better. Not a good sign.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-30-2012, 12:23 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
they said that Bell was just playing better. Not a good sign.
what about a defense this week? Leaning towards Denver. Dalton is normally good for 2 picks and a few sacks.

Cards vs GB
Browns vs Bal
Broncos vs Cincy
Skins vs Carolin
Ravens vs Cle
Lions vs Jax

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 10-30-2012 at 01:17 PM.
Old 10-30-2012, 02:33 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who wins Jimmy Graham and Torrey Smith for Doug Martin and Antonio Brown in a .5 PPR league?
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 03:06 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

depends on the rest of your rosters. if you are void at rb then martin/bown. if you have solid wr/rb but need a te then grahams a great pickup.
Old 10-30-2012, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Who wins Jimmy Graham and Torrey Smith for Doug Martin and Antonio Brown in a .5 PPR league?
Graham and Smith > Martin and Brown imo.
Old 10-30-2012, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Taber21
Veteran

Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
what about a defense this week? Leaning towards Denver. Dalton is normally good for 2 picks and a few sacks.

Cards vs GB
Browns vs Bal
Broncos vs Cincy
Skins vs Carolin
Ravens vs Cle
Lions vs Jax
I am in a similar situation with 49ers on a bye, and I would agree with picking up Denver from that group. Hope Manning can come out and put some points up early, force Cinci to keep throwing. Like you said, Dalton is good for picks/sacks.
Old 10-30-2012, 06:44 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What realistically do you guys think I could get for Andrew Luck? I'm looking to upgrade my RBs or WRs.

I still Peyton, Freeman and Tannehill on my roster if I trade him.

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:20 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Interesting offer though I'd bounce it here.

I trade: Demarco Murray, Frank Gore, and Matt Schaub

I receive: Peyton Manning and Ray Rice

14 Team League

My Team:

QB: Luck / Schaub
RB: Alfred Morris / Lynch / Gore / Murray
WR: Megatron / Dez / Bowe / Roberts / DHB
TE: Hernandez / Celek

Thoughts?
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:24 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
alright so here are my final options of trading:

1. I give: DeMarco Murray, Lance Moore, and Kyle Rudolph

2. I give: Mikel Leshoure, Marques Colston, and Kyle Rudolph

3. I give: Julio Jones
I get: Ray Rice

My league is 7 yds rec = 1 pt, 10 yds rush = 1 pt

This is my team right now:

Edit: My ideal trade would be trade 1 because Lance Moore seems to only be a factor when someone is out, and Murray gets hurt often. If McGahee doesn't get hurt I think he can be the best RB in fantasy from here on out, and Davis is a great TE backup for this upcoming week bc I have Gronk.
I'd rather dump Leshoure with his benching. Plus, I'd rather keep Colston.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
I can start 2 WRs, who do I leave out? Please advise..

Kenny Britt vs Chicago
Josh Gordon vs Baltimore
or
Stevie Johnson vs Houston

Thank you very much.
Uggggg Leeee. I'd probably sit Britt. He's shown nothing so far.

Quote:
My RB's this week are
Leshoure vs Jax
Jennings vs Det
F Jax vs Hou

I might sit Fred.

I'd bench Fred, too. Though I'd keep a close watch on LeShoure/Bell. He still had more touches but it's a bit concerning.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote