Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-01-2012, 12:04 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait....what? How do you go four years without having sex?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 12:05 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Phins View Post
Is a girl worth waiting for if you think she is the "one" even though she doesnt want a relationship right now and MAYBE would be interested in one sometime in the future?
No. Get more confident.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 12:07 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
She said she didn't want to use a condom anymore because shes on birth control, but I don't trust that ****.
Good man.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 12:17 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've posted this before but it never gets old

- short video

- really short video

Last edited by georgiafan : 11-01-2012 at 12:20 PM.
georgiafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 12:45 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Wait....what? How do you go four years without having sex?
Well I associated sex with raping someone because the first girl I had sex with laid on her back with her eyes closed like a dead body. I could've done it so many other times, but I am glad I waited for this girl because I am really comfortable with her, and we talked before and after for a long time and it was so easy. I have high standards for myself as well.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pushing like 3 years now I think.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 02:29 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Two simple steps must be followed;

1. Stop posting on swdc
2. Stop watching sports

Do these two things until you get laid.
Old 11-01-2012, 02:34 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Once again packman is absolutely wrong.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 02:36 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well I associated sex with raping someone because the first girl I had sex with laid on her back with her eyes closed like a dead body. I could've done it so many other times, but I am glad I waited for this girl because I am really comfortable with her, and we talked before and after for a long time and it was so easy. I have high standards for myself as well.
Interesting. I like missionary and doggy style more than any other. On top doesn't do it for me. I think my girl feels the same way. I never heard of the feeling of raping a girl. Different strokes for different folks I suppose.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 02:39 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
I never heard of the feeling of raping a girl.
that's cause you've never done it. different strokes for different folks I suppose.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 02:46 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz Fo' Life View Post
I'm pushing like 3 years now I think.
raiderz.. my boy... wtf man. GET ON THE BALL
Old 11-01-2012, 02:47 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reverse cowgirl or

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 02:49 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Reverse cowgirl or
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
Old 11-01-2012, 03:28 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think im gunna try that next time, but i doubt ill like it because then i don't see boobs.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-01-2012, 03:36 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think im gunna try that next time, but i doubt ill like it because then i don't see boobs.
That's the only downside, as I too am a boob man. If this is your worry, just make sure you get your fill of boobs during foreplay.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 11-01-2012, 03:37 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Another example of girls being flakey as this always gets old. This girl texts me yesterday and later on ask me if I want to go to dinner later that night. We go to dinner and everything goes good are about as good as u can have with a first date as u get to know someone.

I ask her if she wants to go do something else thinking she would say no as by this time its 9:30 and everything in my small redneck town is closed. She says she has to go change cars and clothes and she would be over to my house in about 25 minutes. She then calls me and says pretty much the same thing she just told me. She then texts me with the "I had such a good time tonight thank you much for dinner". About a hour goes by she starts texting me alot and then still says she is about to leave even as late as 10.45. It wasnt big deal that she didnt show up but why in the world did she say all the other nonsense as I would have been fine with just dinner.
Old 11-01-2012, 03:43 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
Another example of girls being flakey as this always gets old. This girl texts me yesterday and later on ask me if I want to go to dinner later that night. We go to dinner and everything goes good are about as good as u can have with a first date as u get to know someone.

I ask her if she wants to go do something else thinking she would say no as by this time its 9:30 and everything in my small redneck town is closed. She says she has to go change cars and clothes and she would be over to my house in about 25 minutes. She then calls me and says pretty much the same thing she just told me. She then texts me with the "I had such a good time tonight thank you much for dinner". About a hour goes by she starts texting me alot and then still says she is about to leave even as late as 10.45. It wasnt big deal that she didnt show up but why in the world did she say all the other nonsense as I would have been fine with just dinner.
it just seems like she was timid to do anything else with you

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-01-2012, 03:45 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
That's the only downside, as I too am a boob man. If this is your worry, just make sure you get your fill of boobs during foreplay.
lol, i think I'm gunna do that thing where someone on here suggested that when the girl is taking a shower (only to get sweaty again...) I will pose naked on my side with my hand holding up my head and wait for her.

Edit:

one more thing, what is acceptable to do when she's giving me oral? I'm not making any noises btw, i just breathe heavier

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-01-2012, 03:50 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
lol, i think I'm gunna do that thing where someone on here suggested that when the girl is taking a shower (only to get sweaty again...) I will pose naked on my side with my hand holding up my head and wait for her.

Edit:

one more thing, what is acceptable to do when she's giving me oral? I'm not making any noises btw, i just breathe heavier
Play Xbox?

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 11-01-2012, 03:50 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
Play Xbox?
she'd probably punch me in the face

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-01-2012, 03:51 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
it just seems like she was timid to do anything else with you
Yea it must be and if she ignored me after the date all together it would make more sense to me then calling and texting after it. But oh well im sure i'll talk to her at some point soon. She seemed intrested in me at least on some kind of level.
Old 11-01-2012, 03:52 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
Yea it must be and if she ignored me after the date all together it would make more sense to me then calling and texting after it. But oh well im sure i'll talk to her at some point soon. She seemed intrested in me at least on some kind of level.
yeah it doesn't seem like its something in her power, if she kept on setting a time and delaying it it seems more like she had something going on at home or she was second guessing it because she didn't feel ready. You're probably good.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-01-2012, 03:56 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
yeah it doesn't seem like its something in her power, if she kept on setting a time and delaying it it seems more like she had something going on at home or she was second guessing it because she didn't feel ready. You're probably good.
Yeah I think im still in good shape bc anytime i've got the "Thanks for dinner I had such a good time with you" text right after the date i've always got a 2nd date.
Old 11-01-2012, 03:58 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
she'd probably punch me in the face
Yeah, most girls aren't too keen on that.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 11-01-2012, 03:59 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ballin is back.