Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 10-31-2012, 07:54 PM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost of Juice View Post
If he was on an NFL team instead of at South Carolina wouldn't he get better medical and rehab treatment? I'm not sure if thats the case but I always assumed it was, so if i were him I might consider leaving for the NFL just because I would be getting the best treatment possible.
Hopefully, he should be done with surgery before April and an NFL team doesn't need to sign him until July or so anyway. The difference in physical therapy he would receive from the NFL and an SEC school shouldn't be significant (especially since he's rehabbed a major knee injury before.)

Last edited by PossibleCabbage : 10-31-2012 at 10:40 PM.
PossibleCabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 03:54 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
Hopefully, he should be done with surgery before April and an NFL team doesn't need to sign him until July or so anyway. The difference in physical therapy he would receive from the NFL and an SEC school shouldn't be significant (especially since he's rehabbed a major knee injury before.)
I'm sure they would prefer to monitor it. I'd rather him rehab all next year, monitor him, and get him away from physical pounding. Going back to school IMO would only result in him rehabbing a majority of next season, then rushing back too soon to show people he's "back". I don't see the point in going back to school for 2 more years either, someone will pick him up in the mid rounds either way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:35 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

stand up guy.

soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 06:50 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Local Columbia news sources are beginning to report that Lattimore will declare for the draft. Certainly nothing definitive yet, but up until now all reports indicated a stay at Carolina.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:36 PM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Local Columbia news sources are beginning to report that Lattimore will declare for the draft. Certainly nothing definitive yet, but up until now all reports indicated a stay at Carolina.
I am seeing sites saying he will Declare. I think it would be best because why go back and risk another injury? I think getting rehab from an NFL Team would be better than at College.
dannyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Miaoww
Veteran

Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
If McGahee still got drafted in the first round with the Bills knowing full well he likely wouldn't play that season, I think Lattimore still gets taken if not the first round, the second. There are plenty of teams willing to take chances on a potential pro-bowler. As a Jets fan, if we have a mid-1st or even if we are early and trade back and take Lattimore, I'd be happy with the risk. How many 1st round RBs get injured or bust with a healthy collegiate record?

Guys like Lattimore are very rare and well worth the risk, if he decides to enter the draft I'd be absolutely shocked if he is still there in the third round. If he didn't get injured last year or this year there'd be serious debate about him getting taken with the #1 overall pick (considering how the QBs in the class have been lackluster at best).
I don't see it. He had clearly lost something after his first knee injury (this coming from a guy that thought he was All-World). After a devastating second injury who knows what he has left?

I'd take a flyer on him in the 5th. Nothing more.
Miaoww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm thinking third round. Too many concerns for the first two, but someone will take a risk in the third.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:53 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could see a good team with a compensatory pick at the end of the 3rd snatching him up. Especially if they already have a good runningback situation. Seems like a Patriot-type of move waiting to happen.
Old 11-28-2012, 10:41 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miaoww View Post
I don't see it. He had clearly lost something after his first knee injury (this coming from a guy that thought he was All-World). After a devastating second injury who knows what he has left?

I'd take a flyer on him in the 5th. Nothing more.
I agree that he is probably a guy I let some other team reach and take a risk on, but he clearly wasn't fully healthy this year. His injuries are a huge risk, but if he wouldn't have hurried back so quickly I bet he wouldn't have looked as bad this year.

Quote:
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:44 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Michael Bush was taken at the beginning of the 4th round after a devastating leg injury. This was a bone and not knee ligaments--and this was after a standout junior season that had Bush looking like a top 10 pick. If Lattimore has to miss an entire season, I don't see him getting picked until 3rd round at best.

Even with that said, I think it's probably a better choice to declare now than wait it out when a running back's best quality is his youth.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 12:43 AM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Late 3rd. 49ers would be a great place for him.... No rush. But Gore is almost 30
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:14 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A 1st round pick is crazy and isn't happening, but mid rounder for sure. A team is going to exercise patience and caution with him his entire rookie year and he probably won't take a hit next year at all. By 2014 with plenty of rehab and not rushing him he can still be a very good back. Sure, he may not be all world talent anymore, but what is his floor? Shonn Greene? Just because he's not an elite prospect anymore doesn't mean he won't get any interest.

Quote:
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 03:11 PM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd take him at the bottom of the third, or top of the fourth (depending on where I pick.)
PossibleCabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've heard the rumblings that Lattimore could still go pro too...

Obviously not a doctor and medical checks will play a HUGE role in his stock, but I would probably say Rounds 3-5 for Lattimore if he does indeed come out this year. Keep in mind there seems to be a pretty good chance the guy won't even be able to play at all next season.

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:50 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I've heard the rumblings that Lattimore could still go pro too...

Obviously not a doctor and medical checks will play a HUGE role in his stock, but I would probably say Rounds 3-5 for Lattimore if he does indeed come out this year. Keep in mind there seems to be a pretty good chance the guy won't even be able to play at all next season.
Time to bump this. He's entering the draft... according to sources. Will definitely be one of the top story lines of the draft.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

These mid round picks seem crazy to me. I'd spend a 6th, no higher.

It'd be different if he was a QB or something, but he isn't
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The question becomes:

How good of a prospect is he to take this risk?

Willis McGahee was a special talent, had his knee torn apart and went in the 1st round.

Frank Gore was a pretty darn good prospect but had numerous injuries, went in the high 3rd round.

Is there any doubt that a team like the Packers, Texans, Steelers, Broncos, etc could take a midround shot? I think it is likely they could.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:52 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
The question becomes:

Willis McGahee was a special talent, had his knee torn apart and went in the 1st round.

Frank Gore was a pretty darn good prospect but had numerous injuries, went in the high 3rd round.

Is there any doubt that a team like the Packers, Texans, Steelers, Broncos, etc could take a midround shot? I think it is likely they could.
I would love for the Packers to take him with a midround pick but as I was driving into work this morning listening to the radio I started thinking about how crazy good Lattimore could be behind the line the Steelers are trying to build.
Old 12-11-2012, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I would love for the Packers to take him with a midround pick but as I was driving into work this morning listening to the radio I started thinking about how crazy good Lattimore could be behind the line the Steelers are trying to build.
I'd be all for it, but I think the Steelers would go in a different RB direction due to:

1. RB being a very immediate need

2. The Super Bowl window is closing for this team hard with the punishment Ben has been taking and his age

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:56 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could the injury actually be beneficial? I don't really know what causes a running back to break down later in their career, but if he isn't playing football for a year or two, it might mean he has a longer career?

Also, if I were a team like the Packers, I would draft him and store him on IR a season or two. He was a top 15 talent before the injury.
Old 12-11-2012, 01:01 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'd be all for it, but I think the Steelers would go in a different RB direction due to:

1. RB being a very immediate need

2. The Super Bowl window is closing for this team hard with the punishment Ben has been taking and his age
I was just thinking it because they were talking about about if Dywer can be the guy in Pitt and I just immediately thought of Lattimore seeing as they have a similar run style but obviously Lattimore is the better prospect and with Mendenhall surely being gone it would make sense... in a vacuum of course.
Old 12-11-2012, 01:53 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The question becomes:

The McGahee thing was a fluke. Great job by his agent.

Lattimore clearly wasn't the same player after the first injury. I had him as a 2nd-3rd rounder BEFORE the second injury. Now? Why even bother when there will be guys just as good as him (what he is now) available that are healthy?
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:44 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post

Lattimore clearly wasn't the same player after the first injury. I had him as a 2nd-3rd rounder BEFORE the second injury. Now? Why even bother when there will be guys just as good as him (what he is now) available that are healthy?
That's kind of where i'm at. I wish the kid all the luck in the world in his comback but i can't see a team spending anything higher than a 5th or at least the cutoff point where you can still get good NFL starters.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
That's kind of where i'm at. I wish the kid all the luck in the world in his comback but i can't see a team spending anything higher than a 5th or at least the cutoff point where you can still get good NFL starters.
This exactly where I'm at, too. This is Lattimore's other knee. I'd bring him into camp with a late-round pick, but running backs with bad knees scare me. Frank Gore is the exception to the rule.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:19 PM    (permalink
rawdawg
Veteran

rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, if I'm a really good team without many needs, I'm taking him in the late 5th (playoff team), possibly 4th if I'm really set at most positions. The Packers come to mind first. The Steelers and Patriots do also, but both teams have some age and free agents they will need to replace.

I don't think you hope to get the former top 15 guy back, but he could be a good part of a platoon backfield in a couple years.
rawdawg is offline   Reply With Quote