Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-01-2012, 07:00 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
I think you guys can get a lead tonight. Just please, for both teams, play well. I would hate to see a 7-6 game or something like that. Give the nation a good show.
You're watching the wrong game if you expect it to be entertaining, haha. The Chiefs really ARE that bad. As much as it pains me to say it, I really believe this game is over at halftime.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm guessing the Chargers win, but it will be like their first game of the season against the Raiders. Unspectacular. San Diego essentially wins by default because they're the home team and more talented, or rather just living up to their potential on offense slightly better. The Chargers don't blow out bad teams though (at least this season) and when they do face a competitive team they either collapse or get blown out themselves.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 07:42 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
just don't stop giving the ball to charles and you might score a few points.
Sorry, our coaching staff doesn't believe in things like logical offensive gameplans or playing your best players. No room for that.

Old 11-01-2012, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steelers forced to fly to NJ on game day due to a lack of power in area hotels.

On the bright side, the women of New Jersey can safely use the restroom at area nightclubs.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 07:51 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye123 View Post
Anthony Davis is quietly having a pro bowl year
The weird part is that he is probably still our worst lineman. Staley and Boone are playing at an All Pro level and Davis, Iupati and Goodwin are all playing great as well
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

So the Chiefs haven't led for a single second this year, which we all know, but this looks worse: second place? Lions, who have led for FIFTY (50) MINUTES. So it goes 0 minutes to 50, wtf?

Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We also have three wins, take that.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Shreckart
Veteran

Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Poe has been good, not great. He has shown that he can play in the NFL though, and his actions on the field have been very encouraging thus far. He isn't close to a completed project though, and I imagine it will take another year for him to really feel comfortable.

The defense as a whole has been playing like dogshit though so it's hard to see it. RAC is just not a good HC/DC type of guy. I wish he would have stayed DC and just focused on that. Ugh.
The defense as a whole does seem to be struggling this far, which I'm disappointed in. I'm a moderate Chiefs fan and I'd hoped DJ would play well along with Flowers. I really wanted Eric Berry to be an Ed Reed/Polamalu type player coming out of Tennessee with the physical play he had, and the instincts to be a great safety. After his injury though, how's he been doing as well?
Shreckart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 07:54 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Steelers forced to fly to NJ on game day due to a lack of power in area hotels.

On the bright side, the women of New Jersey can safely use the restroom at area nightclubs.
Haha, lol. Right now man, no one is going to any night clubs. Damn state is one hay maker short of getting knocked out.

But it's only an hour flight and 20-30 minutes away from Newark airport so it shouldn't be a big deal leaving in the morning. It's not like it's a 1 pm game.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 07:54 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
We also have three wins, take that.
I wasn't talking trash on the Lions, just the time difference is all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreckart View Post
The defense as a whole does seem to be struggling this far, which I'm disappointed in. I'm a moderate Chiefs fan and I'd hoped DJ would play well along with Flowers. I really wanted Eric Berry to be an Ed Reed/Polamalu type player coming out of Tennessee with the physical play he had, and the instincts to be a great safety. After his injury though, how's he been doing as well?
It's painfully obvious that Berry hasn't fully recovered from his injury. He's slower and he looks timid out there. I expect him to shake off the rust and be fine next year, but he's not playing good football right now. Of course, no one else is, so..

Old 11-01-2012, 08:03 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know what scares me... picking this game.

I seriously am worried that the Chargers show up to this game and lose by a touchdown. They seem to be in true free fall mode. The Chiefs suck badly, but the Chargers just lost a game 6-7 to the Browns. The Browns aren't much better than the Chiefs.
Old 11-01-2012, 08:16 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
You know what scares me... picking this game.

I seriously am worried that the Chargers show up to this game and lose by a touchdown. They seem to be in true free fall mode. The Chiefs suck badly, but the Chargers just lost a game 6-7 to the Browns. The Browns aren't much better than the Chiefs.
I didn't bet on this game but if I did, I would probably bet Chiefs +7.5. As bad as the Chiefs are, the Chargers don't deserve to be a TD+ favorite. The under looks good though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 08:21 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I didn't bet on this game but if I did, I would probably bet Chiefs +7.5. As bad as the Chiefs are, the Chargers don't deserve to be a TD+ favorite. The under looks good though.
The thing that scares me so bad about a game like this is Philip Rivers could show up again and have a 6 TD night.

Or he could play like he has in the past few weeks and whoever is QB for the Chiefs now could get hot and score a TD or two and win...
Old 11-01-2012, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gates is going to have a monster game.
Old 11-01-2012, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Go Chiefs!1!!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought that was overthrown and had no chance while it was in the air. Good catch.

Quote:
Old 11-01-2012, 08:36 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well that was easy lol

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry Vidae.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Ness
Legend

Well that was easy.

Quote:
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gates always makes Berry his *****.
Old 11-01-2012, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Gates always makes Berry his *****.
Maybe if Berry could cover a slow ass tight end...

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Looked like 7 on 7 out there for the Chargers.

Quote:
Old 11-01-2012, 08:39 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Gates makes a lot of safeties look like a *****, but he's very good at doing it to Berry. This game might already be over. The Chiefs are horrid at coming from behind.

Old 11-01-2012, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

HAHAHAHAHA This team.
Old 11-01-2012, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Picked up that blitz nicely.

Quote: