Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-31-2012, 08:31 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Probably because he doesn't like stealing and likes updates? App name .apk = free
Old 10-31-2012, 08:36 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Huh? You can update your apps without paying for them. Especially on Android. Most of the apps on google play are free. The ones worth downloading at least.
Old 10-31-2012, 08:38 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really? I downloaded 'where's my water' through the internet and it hasn't updated. I didn't pay for it and got the full version
Old 10-31-2012, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha yeah, I got a ton of free apps from Amazon App store. Did they discontinue the Amazon App Store though? I reformatted my Droid X and I can no longer seem to find it..
Old 10-31-2012, 06:31 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Today I actually cleaned off quite a few worthless apps off my phone...freed up like 6 gigs of space, hah. I guess the number isn't quite $50, maybe half that. But regardless, if I get a new android phone, i can just enter my email in the phone and it automatically downloads all of the apps I previously downloaded.

Apps that I have paid for:

Beautiful Widgets
Doodle Jump Plus
Fancy Widgets Pro
HD Widgets
Minecraft PE
Mixologist
Robo Defense
Spaghetti Marshmallows
Swiftkey 3

Also: Try the SlideME market. Alternative to the Google Play Store. You can also usually find quite a few apps that are banned on the google play store here.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.

Last edited by vikes_28 : 10-31-2012 at 06:35 PM.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 11:40 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Woohoo my buddy showed me how to tether with my phone without paying for the service :).

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 12:22 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz Fo' Life View Post
Woohoo my buddy showed me how to tether with my phone without paying for the service :).
there's an app called foxfi, it works great!

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 11-01-2012, 12:30 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
You are welcome.
Old 11-01-2012, 02:50 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Quote:
You are welcome.
Hey i'm pretty sure i gave you +rep for that one!

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 11-01-2012, 10:05 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hey i'm pretty sure i gave you +rep for that one!
Hah you probably did but still.
Old 11-01-2012, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yea that's the one he gave me. It's awesome. Loving my GS2

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 11-02-2012, 11:13 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Is there a keyboard app that will recognize when I'm typing in Spanish?

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 11-02-2012, 11:40 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Galaxy Nexus prices have been steadily dropping on ebay. I've noticed a couple New (other) phones selling for <$250. If this continues I may save some money and just get the GNex. $350 is a great price for the new Nexus4 but if I can get the GNex for like $210 new I will probably do that.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 10:31 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

I'm not huge on swype though. They layout bugs me.

I'm trying SlideITand it seems like my answer.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:

Last edited by Raiderz4Life : 11-03-2012 at 10:39 AM.
Old 11-03-2012, 11:00 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I used to love swype. But the autocorrect on the iphone keyboard is better.

You can type faster. The voice recognition is better too. At least better than my old X.
Old 11-03-2012, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I use SwiftKey (and love it) and they have a Spanish setting as well. It's more of an integration though.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 05:43 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea, I tried it once and thought "**** this ****, too much" lol

Old 11-06-2012, 07:47 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

HTC EVO 3D question:

Anyone here really good at rooting? I attempted it last night for the first time and was successful... on the first ROM.
I then attempted to install a different ROM and think I ****** up my phone.

The phone won't load the OS. It stays frozen on the 'white background-green htc' screen
When I remove the battery, reinstall and press power-vol down, nothing happens :(

So basically... my phone goes to a freeze screen and I can't do anything else.
I've tried googling the problem and asked for help on XDA and AF. I figured asking here couldn't help. Still waiting on responses from the other sites.

CDMA (Sprint)
s-on
hboot 1.58
4ext

edit: apparently I'm in a bootloop. I guess I'm a bit relieved since they seem to be correctable.

Last edited by Nalej : 11-06-2012 at 08:01 AM.
Old 11-06-2012, 08:07 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
HTC EVO 3D question:

Anyone here really good at rooting? I attempted it last night for the first time and was successful... on the first ROM.
I then attempted to install a different ROM and think I ****** up my phone.

The phone won't load the OS. It stays frozen on the 'white background-green htc' screen
When I remove the battery, reinstall and press power-vol down, nothing happens :(

So basically... my phone goes to a freeze screen and I can't do anything else.
I've tried googling the problem and asked for help on XDA and AF. I figured asking here couldn't help. Still waiting on responses from the other sites.

CDMA (Sprint)
s-on
hboot 1.58
4ext

edit: apparently I'm in a bootloop. I guess I'm a bit relieved since they seem to be correctable.
This happened to me... well something similar when I tried to load my first ROM on my Fascinate. What I did was try to reinstall the ROM and that solved the issue.
Old 11-06-2012, 08:23 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

That's my issue... how do I do anything to this phone? I can't get to any options.
Just stuck on that white screen... I will +rep you for life!

Old 11-06-2012, 08:33 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nevermind... I figured out how to get into fastboot.

edit:

Still bootlooping. WTF. I'm a mechanic by trade. I'm easily defeated by electronics.

Last edited by Nalej : 11-06-2012 at 08:42 AM.
Old 11-06-2012, 09:34 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

ha... never ever ever

Old 11-13-2012, 11:20 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dammit I stayed up til 3am to order this damn Nexus 4 and Google waits that long to say "Sorry, we'll sell 'em at 9AM PST!" So I wait that long, but try refreshing at 11:37 for the hell of it and THE ****ING PHONES ARE ON SALE ALREADY. So I spend the next half hour dicking around with the Google Wallet cart, trying to purchase. Tons of errors. I have no idea if I got one. How does Google suck so much at something simple like a phone launch? This is what pre-orders are for asshats.

i done stole dis sig
Old 11-13-2012, 12:36 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Dammit I stayed up til 3am to order this damn Nexus 4 and Google waits that long to say "Sorry, we'll sell 'em at 9AM PST!" So I wait that long, but try refreshing at 11:37 for the hell of it and THE ****ING PHONES ARE ON SALE ALREADY. So I spend the next half hour dicking around with the Google Wallet cart, trying to purchase. Tons of errors. I have no idea if I got one. How does Google suck so much at something simple like a phone launch? This is what pre-orders are for asshats.
I logged on around noon today ordered a Nexus 4 with no issue.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:26 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
I logged on around noon today ordered a Nexus 4 with no issue.
I don't understand how you possibly got one with no issue.

njx I've been lead to believe TMobile HSPA+ speeds in my area are pretty good. I'm not interested in LTE.

Well after all my bitching I was finally able to buy one.

i done stole dis sig