Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-01-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
Love seeing the Chiefs being terrible, don't want to see them with the #1 pick....
It's not like Luck is sitting there.
Old 11-01-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiFan24 View Post
SuperPacker picked the Chiefs to make the Super Bowl.
And the Eagles. Never forget.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:01 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is what happens to this god damn team. First half? Look solid. Look like they can hang. Go into the lockerroom at halftime and decide why don't we roll over and play like a bunch of pussies in the second half? That is how RAC adjusts at halftime. ******* amazing coaching job this season. Jesus christ.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Still can't make the change back to Quinn though. Cassel is awful, but you don't have anyone else. Might as well ride the pine until the end of the season.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Time Out? Really?
Old 11-01-2012, 10:10 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I predicted 31 to 13 a few days ago. We're pretty close with how we expect this game to go.
Scary. I have magic powers.

Old 11-01-2012, 10:12 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brad Nessler just said "blue ball"
Old 11-01-2012, 10:12 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Hilarious onside kick attempt.

Old 11-01-2012, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Legacy
Veteran

Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry, Chiefs fans... I really do feel bad for you guys.

On a brighter note, I will be attending my first Buccaneers game this weekend!
Old 11-01-2012, 10:17 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And another Chiefs turnover
Old 11-01-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Chiefs are godawful...Cassell may be a problem but he isn't the only issue
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh man...

I want to see Alabama play KC after this game...

I have no doubt KC would actually win, but I'd love to see Alabama make it competitive. Which I think they would judging by how unimpassioned most of the Chiefs are.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

The issues for this team are simple: GM, coaching staff, and QB. Those three things. Fix those and this team might be competitive.

Clark Hunt better be looking at GM candidates already. This has got to end.

vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Oh man...

I want to see Alabama play KC after this game...

I have no doubt KC would actually win, but I'd love to see Alabama make it competitive. Which I think they would judging by how unimpassioned most of the Chiefs are.
As bad as the Chiefs are, they would curbstomp Alabama BADLY. Any NFL team would. I would still watch that game though.

Old 11-01-2012, 10:21 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Romeo should not be allowed on the flight back to KC.he has to go NOW!!!
Old 11-01-2012, 10:21 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Holy ****, 29 turnovers in 8 games played
Old 11-01-2012, 10:22 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm physically ill right now.this is so hard to stomach
Old 11-01-2012, 10:23 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
Holy ****, 29 turnovers in 8 games played
This is the worst offense I've ever seen. Ever. And this is easily the worst Chiefs team I've ever seen. No question about it. I've been a fan my entire life and I've never seen a Chiefs team play this badly. They're going to set more records for ineptitude before this season is over.

Christ.

I NEED MANY HUGS RIGHT NOW. GIVE ME HUGS AND LOVE. I NEEDS IT.

Old 11-01-2012, 10:24 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry Chiefs fans but this team is not just a few pieces away from being a playoff team. It is a team that is many, many pieces away. I don't know if people really ever thought they would be good this season but it is clear that they aren't anywhere close to a good team
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:32 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Chiefs already have a giveaway/takeaway margin of -20 after only 8 games

Last time a team even had that in a SEASON was in 2006(the Raiders). Worst one I found was the Rams in 2004 having a margin of -24 in 2004(I only went back to 2002). Could the Chiefs legit get to -30 for the season? -20 after 8 games just seems unfathomable
Old 11-01-2012, 10:37 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

just saw on twitter that Matt Cassel has more turnovers then every NFL team except the Chiefs and Cowboys...nuff said
Old 11-01-2012, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Sorry Chiefs fans but this team is not just a few pieces away from being a playoff team. It is a team that is many, many pieces away. I don't know if people really ever thought they would be good this season but it is clear that they aren't anywhere close to a good team
Might take a while. Especially when it comes to finding a decent quarterback. That will be the most difficult part. The Chiefs might have the opportunity to select a highly touted rookie, but that is also going to take time. The good news is that the Raiders are the Raiders, the Chargers are on their last legs, and Peyton Manning won't play that much longer.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:52 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I see this team a lot more than most people and I don't think they're lightyears away. I don't. I think they need to get rid of the entire front office and coaching staff and hit on the QB they pick in the first round.

If they do that they could get back to respectability before too long.

Old 11-01-2012, 11:10 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The 2011-2 Chiefs are more talented across the board than the 2008-10 49ers. This team is just getting historically bad QB play and the team as a whole is underachieving across the board. They are arguably the most talented team in the division outside of the QB position.
Old 11-01-2012, 11:12 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
The 2011-2 Chiefs are more talented across the board than the 2008-10 49ers. This team is just getting historically bad QB play and the team as a whole is underachieving across the board. They are arguably the most talented team in the division outside of the QB position.
I made the Chiefs / 49ers comparison a few weeks ago and was told in no certain terms that the Chiefs had nowhere near the talent that the 2009/2010 49ers had. I obviously disagreed, and was basically laughed at.

The problem with this team, hands down, is coaching. Same thing with the 49ers. There is a lack of leadership at the very top and no one would succeed here when that is going on.

New FO, new coaching staff, and the first overall pick. That is what needs to happen.