Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-01-2012, 07:21 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I read it as saved but it didn't seem to make sense so I just assumed he meant shaved.
Idk if ballin realizes it would be damn near impossible for a woman to shave her butthole.
Old 11-01-2012, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
What are you going to do on the date?
meet up at a bar. darts should be in order. since we both work we're just going to meet up around 5:30ish after work.

I got set up through a mutual friend, so this ought to be interesting.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 08:25 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And if it sucks you can just get wasted there.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
meet up at a bar. darts should be in order. since we both work we're just going to meet up around 5:30ish after work.

I got set up through a mutual friend, so this ought to be interesting.
Is this a blind date?

By the way let us know if something awesome happens by night's end.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
And if it sucks you can just get wasted there.
I would have to drive home, so not likely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Is this a blind date?

By the way let us know if something awesome happens by night's end.
Yeah, I was telling a friend that I hadn't been on a date in like a year and she immediately set me up with her friend. I am going in with a DGAF attitude, so **** it. At least the bar we're meeting at has a ******** of good stuff on tap.

Old 11-01-2012, 08:34 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just call a cab home, Brent. Then get wasted there.
Old 11-01-2012, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Just call a cab home, Brent. Then get wasted there.
So much work. I'd rather it go well and then I go home and get ******* plastered and post on here about holding my dick while sleeping

Old 11-01-2012, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, I was telling a friend that I hadn't been on a date in like a year and she immediately set me up with her friend. I am going in with a DGAF attitude, so **** it. At least the bar we're meeting at has a ******** of good stuff on tap.
Oh your friend who set you up is a girl? Well, hopefully your date is a looker. I guess I'm so shallow I'd definitely have to see a photo or something before I decided to go on a date with someone I don't know.

Well, whatever. Good luck. Best case scenario you guys hit it off and you get some ass or something. Worst case, you have a few drinks and a nice chat...unless she's a total *****.

Quote:
Old 11-01-2012, 08:47 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I am going in with a DGAF attitude, so **** it. At least the bar we're meeting at has a ******** of good stuff on tap.
**** that. You should go in with the attitude that you are going to sex this gal regardless of how she looks. Make it a challenge. Don't go through life apathetically, Brent.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
**** that. You should go in with the attitude that you are going to sex this gal regardless of how she looks. Make it a challenge. Don't go through life apathetically, Brent.
You know what, I am going to do that. I will **** that girl tomorrow. If I don't, **** it, because this bar has a dope as selection.

Old 11-01-2012, 08:51 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm currently drink and my wife is at a work party so she will be too when she gets home. Probability of sex is 99%. I don't need realationship advice, I just thought I'd let you guy know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 08:55 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
So much work. I'd rather it go well and then I go home and get ******* plastered and post on here about holding my dick while sleeping
Better yet.. have her hold your junk as you're falling asleep. You know.. after she blows you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I'm currently drink and my wife is at a work party so she will be too when she gets home. Probability of sex is 99%. I don't need realationship advice, I just thought I'd let you guy know.
/fistbump
Old 11-01-2012, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I read it as shaved... WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME
Because you are a disgusting Australian.

Quote:
So that's what you were doing when you fell asleep on Skype? It's all coming together now..
Old 11-01-2012, 09:17 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You know what, I am going to do that. I will **** that girl tomorrow. If I don't, **** it, because this bar has a dope as selection.
I hope you've already asked if the girl you're meeting blindly could support an average sized row boat without capsizing.
Old 11-01-2012, 09:24 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
I hope you've already asked if the girl you're meeting blindly could support an average sized row boat without capsizing.
You're kilning it with these Office references.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 09:32 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Old 11-01-2012, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So guys, how do we feel about going outside the half her age plus seven rule? I know this woman who's got a great body, a sense of humor that doesn't get offended by my own, she knows how to move, is definitely into me and she's a redhead, but she's quite a bit older than me.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:11 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
So guys, how do we feel about going outside the half her age plus seven rule? I know this woman who's got a great body, a sense of humor that doesn't get offended by my own, she knows how to move, is definitely into me and she's a redhead, but she's quite a bit older than me.
Bag her and tag her.
Old 11-01-2012, 10:11 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:

Old 11-01-2012, 10:12 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

I had sex with two ladies in their late 30s when I was about 22-24. It was a lot of fun, but it's a pretty safe bet that all of them are a little crazy.

Last edited by bearsfan_51 : 11-01-2012 at 10:14 PM.
Old 11-01-2012, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I had sex with two ladies in their late 30s when I was about 22-24. It was a lot of fun, but it's a pretty safe bet that all of them are a little crazy.
I assume any woman that I attract is going to be crazy, regardless of age. In fact the 31 year old I was with last year was to the lower end of the crazy scale for girls I attract and that ***** was nuts, dead sister's ghost haunted us, she lied about her son constantly, even though I met her through my best friend she never stopped freaking about said friend trying to steal me from her, started to create drama when she realized I wasn't going to treat her like **** and beat her, etc.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 11-01-2012, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

I don't think it's a problem. Perhaps it depends on the relationship. Depends what both of you are looking for.

Quote:
Old 11-01-2012, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Can't imagine she's looking for a long term relationship with me so I figure it's my usually couple month fling.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-01-2012, 11:27 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Then no problem. Is it even a relationship you guys are both looking for? If not, and it's just something like sex, no big deal. Have fun while you both can and then move forward.

Quote:
Old 11-02-2012, 01:32 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I assume any woman that I attract is going to be crazy, regardless of age. In fact the 31 year old I was with last year was to the lower end of the crazy scale for girls I attract and that ***** was nuts, dead sister's ghost haunted us, she lied about her son constantly, even though I met her through my best friend she never stopped freaking about said friend trying to steal me from her, started to create drama when she realized I wasn't going to treat her like **** and beat her, etc.
Why has nobody addressed this?

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote