Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-01-2012, 04:28 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice just pulled off a trade that helps me out a lot IMO. Give me your opinions.

I just traded Dwayne Bowe and Steven Jackson for Darren McFadden and Law Firm.

I felt like Law Firm and S-Jax was a lateral move but I like Law Firm going forward. Moreover, considering I am pretty deep at receiver McFadden gives me an upgrade at RB.

Jamaal Charles and DMC are my starters at RB.

Julio Jones and Marques Colston are my starters at WR.

Now I have some nice flex options in Spiller, F-Jax, Torrey Smith and Antonio Brown.

I feel great going forward :)

EDIT: Now for this week... pick two PPR

DMC vs TB
CJ Spiller @ HOU
Fred Jackson @ HOU
Antonio Brown @ NYG

I am leaning towards DMC and Brown.

Bone Krusher, the best

Last edited by Malaka : 11-01-2012 at 04:32 PM.
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 05:37 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QUICK QUICK

DeMarco Murray and Lance Moore for Willis McGahee? I really want to do it!

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
QUICK QUICK

I would do it... it's all about the starting lineup (if this is a non-keeper league) if you have enough receivers beside Moore I'd do it without thinking.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 06:51 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Asshole backed out of a trade that would have given me Matthews which ****** my plans up so now I have to pick 2.

F Jax vs Hou
Leshoure vs Jax
Jennings vs Det
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 07:22 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just picked up Pierre Thomas out of desperation in my big money league (he'll be my RB2). It's a sad day indeed.
Old 11-01-2012, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
I just picked up Pierre Thomas out of desperation in my big money league (he'll be my RB2). It's a sad day indeed.
He's due for a big game
Old 11-01-2012, 09:17 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bout to give up on Ryan Mathews. If you can't put up numbers on chiefs that's no bueno...
Old 11-01-2012, 09:19 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I really am upset with my TE/QB position but I'm not sure if I'm deep enough to trade.

QB:Romo
WR:AJ Green, Welker, L Moore, S Moss, B Gibson, S Rice
RB: D Martin, M Forte, D McCluster, L Stephens-Howling, J Bell
TE: L Paulsen

It is 1QB 2WR 2RB 1TE 1W/R/T 1PPR

The only decent TEs on waivers is J Tamme and S Chandler. I'm thinking of waiting for a big game from Green or Welker this week and going after a decent TE and RB. What do you guys think?

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiG View Post
Bout to give up on Ryan Mathews. If you can't put up numbers on chiefs that's no bueno...
Can't put up numbers? Norv takes him out of the game in crucial situations. It's Norv's fault.
Old 11-01-2012, 09:44 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In a 1 PPR Keeper league

Doug Martin and 15th round pick for Andrew Luck, Brandon Pettigrew and 9th round pick

Fair?

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
Old 11-01-2012, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Taber21
Veteran

Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looking for some input. Need to pick 2 from these 4, 0.5ppr.

Wayne vs. Miami
Decker @ Cincinnati
Julio vs. Dallas
LeShoure @ Jacksonville
Old 11-01-2012, 09:47 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taber21 View Post

Wayne vs. Miami
Decker @ Cincinnati
Julio vs. Dallas
LeShoure @ Jacksonville
I'd go Wayne and Julio.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Old 11-01-2012, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Chargers D thank you.
Old 11-01-2012, 10:14 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Can't put up numbers? Norv takes him out of the game in crucial situations. It's Norv's fault.
In fantasy I don't care who's fault it is (yes it's norvs)
Old 11-01-2012, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

"hey Norv this is AJ Smith. We're going to trade up for Ryan Marthews! On one condition though, he can't EVER play in the redzone ok? Or on 3rd down ok? Or to kill the clock. Basically he can only play first and second down and half the time we're going to throw it on both downs."
Old 11-02-2012, 12:57 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fitz vs GB
Maclin vs NO

1 point PPR.
Old 11-02-2012, 07:12 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Asshole backed out of a trade that would have given me Matthews which ****** my plans up so now I have to pick 2.

F Jax vs Hou
Leshoure vs Jax
Jennings vs Det
Any help with this? Would up still bench Jackson?
Old 11-02-2012, 07:27 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Any help with this? Would up still bench Jackson?
Yeah I'd go Leshoure and Jennings.
Old 11-02-2012, 10:24 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Nice just pulled off a trade that helps me out a lot IMO. Give me your opinions.

I just traded Dwayne Bowe and Steven Jackson for Darren McFadden and Law Firm.

I felt like Law Firm and S-Jax was a lateral move but I like Law Firm going forward. Moreover, considering I am pretty deep at receiver McFadden gives me an upgrade at RB.

Jamaal Charles and DMC are my starters at RB.

Julio Jones and Marques Colston are my starters at WR.

Now I have some nice flex options in Spiller, F-Jax, Torrey Smith and Antonio Brown.

I feel great going forward :)

EDIT: Now for this week... pick two PPR

DMC vs TB
CJ Spiller @ HOU
Fred Jackson @ HOU
Antonio Brown @ NYG

I am leaning towards DMC and Brown.
McFadden and Brown seems best. Houston is so tough on D. It's hard to convince myself that RBs splitting touches are a good start against such a good DST. I have McFadden in my lineup and Spiller & Fred on the bench, too.

Good trade, I'd say. I have no faith in Bowe if Quinn plays and it seems like the Chiefs will play him when healthy. Poor Romeo . . . he's really proving to be a terrible HC. Maybe BB can lure him back to NE to fix our atrocious D. But, I digress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
QUICK QUICK

Sure. Murray is banged up and the Cowboys have zero commitment to the run, anyway. As long as giving up Moore doesn't hurt, which is shouldn't since he was a mid round flier, do it.

Quote:

F Jax vs Hou
Leshoure vs Jax
Jennings vs Det
Leshoure and Jennings.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:35 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang View Post
Yeah I really am upset with my TE/QB position but I'm not sure if I'm deep enough to trade.

QB:Romo
WR:AJ Green, Welker, L Moore, S Moss, B Gibson, S Rice
RB: D Martin, M Forte, D McCluster, L Stephens-Howling, J Bell
TE: L Paulsen

It is 1QB 2WR 2RB 1TE 1W/R/T 1PPR

The only decent TEs on waivers is J Tamme and S Chandler. I'm thinking of waiting for a big game from Green or Welker this week and going after a decent TE and RB. What do you guys think?
You need someone to have a big game - Paulsen, Bell, McCluster (did ok, maybe if Captain Checkdown comes back next week) or Moore/Welker. I don't see enough depth to get better at TE and RB, though. But I'm not sure why you're worried about RB, anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang View Post
In a 1 PPR Keeper league

Doug Martin and 15th round pick for Andrew Luck, Brandon Pettigrew and 9th round pick

Fair?
Sure. I'd rather have the Martin side, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taber21 View Post

Wayne vs. Miami
Decker @ Cincinnati
Julio vs. Dallas
LeShoure @ Jacksonville
Wayne & Julio. Decker is a tough sit, though.

Old 11-02-2012, 10:37 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiG View Post
In fantasy I don't care who's fault it is (yes it's norvs)
lmao. Seriously, my wallet cares not for the "why" of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Fitz vs GB
Maclin vs NO

1 point PPR.
That's a tough call. It's awfully hard to recommend sitting Maclin when the Saints are as bad as they are. I'd go Maclin and sweat the decision out all day Sunday.

Old 11-02-2012, 11:23 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
lmao. Seriously, my wallet cares not for the "why" of it.

That's a tough call. It's awfully hard to recommend sitting Maclin when the Saints are as bad as they are. I'd go Maclin and sweat the decision out all day Sunday.
I wouldn't sweat Maclin will get more targets against a way worse defense.

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 11-02-2012 at 11:26 AM.
Old 11-02-2012, 11:34 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CJ Spiller vs Texans or Matt Hasslebeck vs Bears? Both murderous matchups for my flex.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:35 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd go spiller all the way on that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

idk about that.....it's the Bears, but I'd hesitate to not play 2 QB's when you have the opportunity to do so.