Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 10-25-2012, 04:08 PM    (permalink
GoRavens
Veteran

GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Cool TOP 10 QBs (w/ Projected Teams)

TOP 10 QBs

1st) Geno Smith - Chiefs
1st) Matt Barkley - Bills
1st) Collin Klein - Cardinals

2nd) AJ McCarron - Cowboys
2nd) EJ Manuel - Jets

3rd) Landry Jones - Jaguars

4th) Tyler Wilson - Bears

5th) Ryan Nassib - Rams

6th) Colby Cameron - Bucs
6th) Seth Doege - Chargers
Old 10-25-2012, 04:09 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colin Klein in the first and Tyler Wilson in the fourth?

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 04:12 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The **** is this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 04:43 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Collin Klein nowhere near round one. Tyler Wilson probably late first/early second worst case scenario.

I'd like to take this opportunity to pimp Zac Dysert as well. QB from Miami OH will be drafted somewhere in the middle rounds. One of the best QBs in America right now.
Old 10-25-2012, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Collin Klein nowhere near round one. Tyler Wilson probably late first/early second worst case scenario.

I'd like to take this opportunity to pimp Zac Dysert as well. QB from Miami OH will be drafted somewhere in the middle rounds. One of the best QBs in America right now.
Agree. Might go as far as to say Klein won't be drafted unless maybe as a safety.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Josh McDaniels does not run the Cardinals, so no way Klein goes in the 1st.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 04:59 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You forgot Eric Crouch. He'll be a first rounder for sure.
Old 10-25-2012, 05:02 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You, sir, are a hilarious thing.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 05:21 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Agree. Might go as far as to say Klein won't be drafted unless maybe as a safety.
I am a huge Klein fan so I think he will be drafted later as a QB but 1st round talk is way off base. His throwing motion is a little too quirky although he has been getting the ball where it needs to go. He is an intriguing prospect moving forward into the senior bowl/combine.

Dysert is a real under the radar guy as stated as well. Wilson is a first round QB.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 08:07 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My top 10 mid-season for shits and giggles:

1. Matt Barkley - KC - 1st
2. Tyler Wilson - Oakland - 1st
3. Geno Smith - Buffalo - 1st
4. Landry Jones - Arizona - 1st
5. Zac Dysert - Cleveland - 3rd
6. EJ Manuel - Seattle - 3rd
7. Mike Glennon - Pittsburgh - 4th
8. Sean Renfree - San Diego - 5th
9. Collin Klein - New England - 5th
10. Ryan Nassib - Baltimore - 7th
Old 11-01-2012, 11:38 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On the latest episode of NFL Draft Tracker Podcast Bucky Brooks and Daniel Jeremiah were rantin' and ravin' about Mike Glennon... Saying if he has a successful combine, etc. He could be the 2nd QB drafted. They went on to compare him to Joe Flacoo.
Old 11-02-2012, 12:30 AM    (permalink
Big Bird
Rookie

Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Glennon has been hot since the summer, when he got rave reviews at the Manning Camp.

Can't believe Zac Dysert wasn't even brought up originally. That's just sad. I'm not huge on the guy like some people are, but their are some things to like about him. Colby Cameron does a nice job of feeding his man Quinton Patton. Cameron throws off his back foot too much for my liking, but he'll get a chance to test due to the fact that his numbers are great (though mainly because of Patton's incredible talent).

I need to watch the games, but Derek Carr's numbers are great. I liked what I've seen him before this season. I need to watch those games and see how he is playing on tape.
Big Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 05:20 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After the huge loss by NCState to the Vols to start the season, I said that Mike Glennon would at least be a top 50 pick and taken no later than the top of the 2nd round.

He's got all the tools except great mobility for a 6'6 QB, but his starting inexperience and just knowing how to manipulate the game from the pocket I felt would keep him down in the draft.

If Glennon is taken top 5, IMO he's probably going to be expected to start as a rookie which IMO would be a mistake. Yeah he could do it, but he would not be very effective or consistent.

Physically he reminds me a lot of Nick Foles, maybe Glennon is a bit more accurate downfield than Foles was at Arizona.

Colin Klein I put in about the same category as Colin Kaepernick, although I liked CK much better as a prospect and a future pro. There's nothing wrong with Klein's velocity or arm strength and the ball gets there fairly accurately, but passing the ball right now just isn't the strength of his game. It's not a liability IMO but he needs coaching before he's ready to start an NFL game.

I feel Landry Jones is going to drop the farthest of all the big name QBs. Could be a 2nd rounder. Could be taken in the 4th. Jones IMO lacks intangibles you would like to see from a potential franchise QB and I just don't see a guy who's clutch when his team needs him to be the most.

I like Glennon and have been riding his jock since the end of last season, but I hate it when analysts suddenly 'discover' a prospect and hype him to the moon.

Mike Glennon physically is a top 5 QB, but his game isn't.

Last edited by FUNBUNCHER : 11-04-2012 at 08:35 AM.
FUNBUNCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 06:20 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll stick with Seniors:

1st: Geno Smith - Chiefs
1st: Matt Barkley - Bills

2nd: Tyler Wilson - Jets

3rd: EJ Manuel - Chargers
3rd: Mike Glennon - Cardinals
3rd: Zac Dysert - Raiders

4th: Landry Jones - Packers

5th: Collin Klein - Jaguars

6th: Ryan Nassib - Falcons

7th: Brad Sorensen - Steelers

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 07:43 AM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Glennon has improved a lot this year. I wouldn't have bet on his NFL chances based off last season. I could see him shooting up to round 1. I wouldn't think it'd be a great idea but we've seen guys with much worse resume's do it.
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:42 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

Pretty big Glennon supporter here...was high on him prior to the season. I did read an article by Bucky Brooks and he stated some of the same things in the article that he did in the aforementioned podcast.

I thought he was a really solid mid-round QB (3rd/4th) round so I am kind of shocked (in a good way) that he could potentially be a high 1st round pick. His arm strength is apparent, stands tall in the pocket and he makes all the throws required. He is a bit streaky, needs to add a little bulk to his frame and needs to take a little off some of the shorter passes but overall he has a very nice skill set to work with.

This year's QB class is pretty clouded. Smith showed he could not keep up his performance against top defenses which makes me wonder how he will do against NFL defenses, Barkley has been inconsistent and mildly disappointing and the whole Arkansas debacle has hurt Wilson's performance to a degree.
Old 11-02-2012, 09:51 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
My top 10 mid-season for shits and giggles:

1. Matt Barkley - KC - 1st
2. Tyler Wilson - Oakland - 1st
3. Geno Smith - Buffalo - 1st
4. Landry Jones - Arizona - 1st
5. Zac Dysert - Cleveland - 3rd
6. EJ Manuel - Seattle - 3rd
7. Mike Glennon - Pittsburgh - 4th
8. Sean Renfree - San Diego - 5th
9. Collin Klein - New England - 5th
10. Ryan Nassib - Baltimore - 7th
With a rookie starting QB why would Seattle use a third round pick on a QB?
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:53 AM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
I'll stick with Seniors:

1st: Geno Smith - Chiefs
1st: Matt Barkley - Bills

2nd: Tyler Wilson - Jets

3rd: EJ Manuel - Chargers
3rd: Mike Glennon - Cardinals
3rd: Zac Dysert - Raiders

4th: Landry Jones - Packers

5th: Collin Klein - Jaguars

6th: Ryan Nassib - Falcons

7th: Brad Sorensen - Steelers
I'd take that every time.
Unbiased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:59 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
Because Wilson is not a long term viable solution.
Old 11-02-2012, 10:18 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Because Wilson is not a long term viable solution.
Who's their QB coach? Manuel will drive them nuts by saying the right things, doing the right things in practice, then falling apart when the lights come on and the other team can actually hit him.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:29 AM    (permalink
y.f.s.
Rookie

y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post

He's going to go a LOT higher than the middle rounds. Would not shock me at all if he goes in the 1st (and a lot higher than some of the other more highly touted QBs).
y.f.s. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:56 AM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
They used a third round pick on Charlie Whitehurst. Thing is with Seattle you never know what they're going to do. Carroll could take someone like Tyler Wilson in the first, say it's a great value pick and then ease him into their future plans. You aren't going to make any money betting on what Pete Carroll is going to do.

I'd say not likely to take E.J. Manuel, in any round.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:24 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One thing - let's remember that Bucky Brooks got fired as a scout for the Carolina Panthers before we start taking his word as gospel.
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:47 PM    (permalink
nameless
Rookie

nameless is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nameless is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nameless is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nameless is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nameless is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nameless is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nameless is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nameless is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nameless is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nameless is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nameless is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just don't see it with Glennon. He has the tools to go in the first, certainly....but I don't see a guy that does things well enough mechanically on a consistent to be worthy of being picked in that range. We'll really have to see though. This is a strange year for quarterbacks, with many of the guys projected to be high draft picks taking major steps back. Glennon has tools that aren't going to go away throughout the the process and his numbers are fairly strong as well.

I really need to take some time to get a good look at Zac Dysert. I like what I've seen in a limited sample size and there's some strong word of mouth about him too.
nameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
y.f.s.
Rookie

y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nameless View Post
I just don't see it with Glennon. He has the tools to go in the first, certainly....but I don't see a guy that does things well enough mechanically on a consistent to be worthy of being picked in that range. We'll really have to see though. This is a strange year for quarterbacks, with many of the guys projected to be high draft picks taking major steps back. Glennon has tools that aren't going to go away throughout the the process and his numbers are fairly strong as well.

I really need to take some time to get a good look at Zac Dysert. I like what I've seen in a limited sample size and there's some strong word of mouth about him too.
He's a little rough around the edges for a four year starter, but their offense is kinda ******** (and new - this is their 1st year running it). Really tools-y QB, though. Probably the best deep accuracy in this class. Good athleticism, displays natural pocket movement. History of MAC QBs in the league is pretty good, too.
y.f.s. is offline   Reply With Quote