Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-02-2012, 12:23 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
The 2011-2 Chiefs are more talented across the board than the 2008-10 49ers. This team is just getting historically bad QB play and the team as a whole is underachieving across the board. They are arguably the most talented team in the division outside of the QB position.
Maybe on paper. But the "talent" card doesn't really hold water when you actually lace em' up and start playing the game. I mean, not being able to have a lead this far into the season is ridiculous. Last year's Colts team even did that. If this team continues it's present course it's going to be one of the worst teams in the last few years. Right now they don't look like they could win more than 3 games total. Sure they need a quarterback, but they need a lot more than that too.

As for the 49ers, maybe the Chiefs have more "talent", but the lowest amount of games the 49ers won during that span was 6, and it doesn't look like the Chiefs are going to sniff that this year. Talent doesn't really mean anything when it's not coming to fruition.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 11-02-2012 at 12:25 AM.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:38 AM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Posted this in the 49ers forum- Jacobs is trying his hardest to get cut from the 49ers

49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 01:02 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol I loved Jacobs but he gets old after awhile. He just ran his mouth too much.

His first few years he was a punisher then when he got the starting job he thought too much of himself and tried to become something he wasn't at the RB spot. He went from unstoppable to soft way too quickly. I am happy JR let him go.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 01:10 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see how this is helping Jacobs. Dude should be quiet and just collect his paycheck on the bench. Yeah, there are better players ahead of you. No you aren't the star this time Brandon, and you never likely were going to be. There were two good runners ahead of you on the depth chart when you signed. It's time to be a good teammate and wait until you're needed. I'm sure it's frustrating that he isn't getting to play, but that is the nature of this game. Deal with it.

Quote:
Old 11-02-2012, 07:32 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
The 2011-2 Chiefs are more talented across the board than the 2008-10 49ers. This team is just getting historically bad QB play and the team as a whole is underachieving across the board. They are arguably the most talented team in the division outside of the QB position.
As I said when it was brought up before, I disagree. The 49ers were also getting historically bad QB play in 2008, when J.T. O'Sullivan, with his 22 turnovers in eight games, was playing arguably worse than Cassel this season, but they were still at least somewhat competitive. This was with much worse coaching in Nolan and Singletary. I admit that the problems were somewhat alleviated when a decent QB came in, Top 20 Shaun Hill, but with their current level of competitiveness I feel like the Chiefs would only be a mediocre team even with a much better QB than Hill

Last edited by abaddon41_80 : 11-02-2012 at 07:59 AM.
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:10 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
As I said when it was brought up before, I disagree. The 49ers were also getting historically bad QB play in 2008, when J.T. O'Sullivan, with his 22 turnovers in eight games, was playing arguably worse than Cassel this season, but they were still at least somewhat competitive. This was with much worse coaching in Nolan and Singletary. I admit that the problems were somewhat alleviated when a decent QB came in, Top 20 Shaun Hill, but with their current level of competitiveness I feel like the Chiefs would only be a mediocre team even with a much better QB than Hill
And obviously I disagree with your assessment, because there is no way that Nolan and Singletary were worse head coaches than Romeo Crennel. And don't forget offensive guru Brian Daboll.

Whether you want to believe it or not (not, obviously, by your posts) the Chiefs have a lot of talent. The coaching staff is holding them back, and it's as clear as day. You don't go into halftime with the game within reach and come out and give up 21 more points like its nothing unless there is a coaching issue. I've never seen a coach with worse halftime adjustments than Romeo Crennel. You have to work at being this bad at them.

But we're not going to agree so whatever. We'll see in a year or two, with a new FO/coaching staff and a few new QBs where the Chiefs are.

And more Shaun Hill talk, luls.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:45 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
I don't see how this is helping Jacobs. Dude should be quiet and just collect his paycheck on the bench. Yeah, there are better players ahead of you. No you aren't the star this time Brandon, and you never likely were going to be. There were two good runners ahead of you on the depth chart when you signed. It's time to be a good teammate and wait until you're needed. I'm sure it's frustrating that he isn't getting to play, but that is the nature of this game. Deal with it.
Haha, lol. He never will be quiet! That's like saying Blaine G. should man up and be Peyton manning. If he is healthy, then it's a waste of roster spot. Why not play him and help save the wear and tear on the other backs? Deeper into the season you will need fresh players and Jacobs can offer his services now, so that later, you're guys are fresh.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:47 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
And obviously I disagree with your assessment, because there is no way that Nolan and Singletary were worse head coaches than Romeo Crennel. And don't forget offensive guru Brian Daboll.

Whether you want to believe it or not (not, obviously, by your posts) the Chiefs have a lot of talent. The coaching staff is holding them back, and it's as clear as day. You don't go into halftime with the game within reach and come out and give up 21 more points like its nothing unless there is a coaching issue. I've never seen a coach with worse halftime adjustments than Romeo Crennel. You have to work at being this bad at them.

But we're not going to agree so whatever. We'll see in a year or two, with a new FO/coaching staff and a few new QBs where the Chiefs are.

And more Shaun Hill talk, luls.
Anyone who doesn't want to believe the NFL is a QB driven league need look no further than Kansas City. Despite having a really good offensive line, an elite RB and some good weapons in the passing game they have a putrid offense

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:51 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
Anyone who doesn't want to believe the NFL is a QB driven league need look no further than Kansas City. Despite having a really good offensive line, an elite RB and some good weapons in the passing game they have a putrid offense
And when you hit on a QB, even a young rookie, you can turn it all around in ONE year. Look no further than Indy vs. Miami this weekend.

It doesn't seem like any team is really "years away" anymore. You get the right QB in there and you can compete.
Old 11-02-2012, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
meh, KC is clearly talentless. you can't blame crennel/daboll for that team. coaching is irrelevant.
Exactly, just look at what the stats say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:57 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
meh, KC is clearly talentless. you can't blame crennel/daboll for that team. coaching is irrelevant.
I miss when we used to be brothers in suffering. Now your team is sniffing the postseason with a legitimate team and you are a totally different person. I want sad njx back. I want the njx back who suffered every week. THAT GUY I loved! This guy is just okay for me. :(

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Imagine what KC could do with Shaun Hill.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:08 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's OK, it will be Brock Osweiler time in Denver in ~2 years and njx will have an epic meltdown.
Old 11-02-2012, 12:09 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
there wasn't that much difference! now i'm just bitter about other things. like brodie. and people who like jarvis jones on a deeper, personal level. besides, we'll inevitably collapse in december, just wait.
And Chargers make a surge to save norv's job for one more year. We can all cry together.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
It's OK, it will be Brock Osweiler time in Denver in ~2 years and njx will have an epic meltdown.
God I miss this Denver will draft Osweiler talk.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:23 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
And when you hit on a QB, even a young rookie, you can turn it all around in ONE year. Look no further than Indy vs. Miami this weekend.

It doesn't seem like any team is really "years away" anymore. You get the right QB in there and you can compete.
It's still early in the season, and I like were both Indy and Miami are going, but I don't really expect either to go over 8-8 and that's not really contending. The QB is the key, but you still need talent around him to actually compete.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:27 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
It's still early in the season, and I like were both Indy and Miami are going, but I don't really expect either to go over 8-8 and that's not really contending. The QB is the key, but you still need talent around him to actually compete.
With the way the AFC is shaping up, those two competing around .500 may very well land one of them the 6 seed.

And even the notion of one of those two teams competing for a playoff spot before the season would seem ludicrous. I had Miami as my favorite to land the #1 pick.
Old 11-02-2012, 12:30 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Miami swipes a game from us I could see them making a push for the east, although I don't know the rest of their schedule. Were so inconsistent this year that unless we really turn the corner with closing games out after the bye I think Miami could hang around if they take one from us and we drop a few more stupid 4th quarter losses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:39 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sorry Chiefs fans but this team is not just a few pieces away from being a playoff team. It is a team that is many, many pieces away. I don't know if people really ever thought they would be good this season but it is clear that they aren't anywhere close to a good team
I disagree. I said this off-season when everyone was beating off to the Chief's potential as a contender, their biggest question mark heading into this season was Crennel. I wasn't sold on him as a competent head coach. A he's proved me right. But that team has alot of talent, especially on defense. Offense needs a some re-tooling but they have a few pieces.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:42 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
osweiler starting will be worse than brian griese starting.
I'll buy your ticket to his first home game if you hold a up a sign professing your love for him and drink at least 3 Coors Lights.
Old 11-02-2012, 12:44 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Also, on the Chiefs......give them, say, Joe Flacco or Tony Romo and I think they contend for/make playoffs in that abortion of a conference.

Last edited by Rob S : 11-02-2012 at 12:54 PM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
Haha, lol. He never will be quiet! That's like saying Blaine G. should man up and be Peyton manning. If he is healthy, then it's a waste of roster spot. Why not play him and help save the wear and tear on the other backs? Deeper into the season you will need fresh players and Jacobs can offer his services now, so that later, you're guys are fresh.
Well we are playing Anthony Davis at times, who is also willing to play special teams at this point, something Jacobs is probably not too keen on doing.

Quote:
Old 11-02-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-sundays-game/

In bizarre news, Ernie Sims still exists and might start/get a lot of playing time in Dallas this week with Dan Connor ruled out.

No one overruns a play like Ernie Sims.
Old 11-02-2012, 01:08 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah, the AFC should just let 5 teams into the playoffs this year, ugh. Give the #3 seed a bye also.
Old 11-02-2012, 02:31 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

There are two left tackles in the league who have yet to allow a sacked. Care to guess who they are?