Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 11-03-2012, 07:03 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
So is Kirk Ferentz fired? I feel like that is long overdue.
Because Kirk Ferentz is the problem? lol.
Old 11-03-2012, 07:06 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
Ah the constant ND haters here always bring a smile to my face.

We are 9-0. And thats all im saying.

Edit: and wow Indiana won. lol
Oregon is still better than you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

USC corners with the worst tackling angles ever. No guys you won't chase Barner down to the endzone.

sig by jagfan33
Peyton Manning Fanboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oregon up 27-10 early in the second. Can't wait for everyone to say how lousy USC is.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:08 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Oregon up 27-10 early in the second. Can't wait for everyone to say how lousy USC is.
Not lousy, but certainly no better than Oklahoma, who ND beat by 17.

Honestly, I hate Notre Dame, but some of you are ridiculous.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:10 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The difference between the Oregon team that lost to auburn and this years team is the QB play. This mariotta kid looks legit.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post

ND just went to triple overtime with Pitt, their argument is invalid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Shreckart
Veteran

Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That TCU game... Currently enrolled at TCU so I was going crazy. Damn what an excited game. As well that Notre Dame game. Notre Dame did everything they could to give them the game, and Pitt was like "Nah we're good." Maybe this is just one of "those seasons" that a team has where every domino falls their way to take them for a shot at the title at least.
Shreckart is offline   Reply With Quote
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Make your point without calling people rediculous. It's called having an opinion.
Old 11-03-2012, 07:11 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
Really? You're going to talk **** after that win?
Im not talking **** at all. And if you knew me at all, youd know that I am NDs most harsh critic.

What Im saying is, people hate ND so much that when they win it russels so many jimmies and I find that hilarious.

And if they do go unbeaten the rest of the year and dont get in the national champion game, I'd be ok with it. That is as long as Oregon and Bama are still undefeated.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:12 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Make your point without calling people rediculous. It's called having an opinion.
I wouldn't call people rediculous, because that's not a word.

Notre Dame plays a schedule composed almost entirely of BCS teams. Oregon has mopped up on the under-belly of the Pac12 and three non-BCS teams. Why can't people give Notre Dame their due for playing a much tougher schedule to this point?

Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oregon covering this game was the easiest pick I've seen in awhile. 7.5 point spread? Do people not watch Oregon at all?

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pitt wow. Can't believe.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah but when I give my opinion, its being taken as talking smack. Which I wasnt at all.

Edit: and I get neg rapped. lol You all are so sensitive.

Last edited by General Zod : 11-03-2012 at 07:15 PM.
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

The problem is this is the 3rd or 4th poor team that ND has BARELY beaten, just squeaking by with a win. Ducks haven't had that problem.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:16 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
Yeah but when I give my opinion, its being taken as talking smack. Which I wasnt at all.
I didn't say anything about you, cut me some slack.
Old 11-03-2012, 07:18 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
The problem is this is the 3rd or 4th poor team that ND has BARELY beaten, just squeaking by with a win. Ducks haven't had that problem.
So what? Honestly. Why would I care, when looking for a national champion, that Oregon mopped up on Washington State?

Notre Dame has played nine games, and they have won all of them. Those games were against opponents that were better than the teams Oregon has beaten. That's it.

EDIT: I'm not sure if Notre Dame is better than Oregon to this point. What I do know is that Notre Dame deserves to be ranked higher than Oregon RIGHT NOW. That shouldn't even be an argument.

Old 11-03-2012, 07:18 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

Quote:
I didn't say anything about you, cut me some slack.
It wasnt meant at you directly.
Old 11-03-2012, 07:24 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So what? Honestly. Why would I care, when looking for a national champion, that Oregon mopped up on Washington State?

Notre Dame has played nine games, and they have won all of them. Those games were against opponents that were better than the teams Oregon has beaten. That's it.

EDIT: I'm not sure if Notre Dame is better than Oregon to this point. What I do know is that Notre Dame deserves to be ranked higher than Oregon RIGHT NOW. That shouldn't even be an argument.
This. Oregon has all its toughest games coming up still, but up till now who have they actually beaten? Right now Notre Dame deserves to be ranked higher. They've earned it more. Doesn't matter that I know Oregon would beat them, Oregon hasn't done enough to be ranked above them.

3 games to go. I still think we'll end up with Bama Vs. Oregon in the end.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:24 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I really don't get how this isn't accepted, especially after beating OU last week. They played like **** against a bad Pitt team, but it's college football, that always happens. They've bad against good teams week after week and are 9-0. Oregon has played, um, Washington? In a few weeks if Oregon wins out they'll probably end up #2, but they've literally played **** so far this year.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:27 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

... That's called an opinion. All the polls disagree. When voters look at a team and say who they would rather have:

A) A team that has a back-loaded schedule that is blowing out every team they face including #17 USC currently 34-17.

or

B) A team that had a front-loaded schedule with indecisive wins against unranked teams but a signature win versus #12 Oklahoma.

Polls will absolutely favor Oregon and the computers will catch up in the next few weeks.

Conference championship week should be especially helpful for Oregon considering they'll be playing someone while ND hopes to beat a bye week in regulation.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:29 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
I really don't get how this isn't accepted, especially after beating OU last week. They played like **** against a bad Pitt team, but it's college football, that always happens. They've bad against good teams week after week and are 9-0. Oregon has played, um, Washington? In a few weeks if Oregon wins out they'll probably end up #2, but they've literally played **** so far this year.
No offense but beating Navy, Purdue, MSU, BYU and Pitt isn't my idea of playing good teams week after week.
Old 11-03-2012, 07:29 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ND will lose to USC so nothing else matters.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:30 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Actually, the computer polls don't disagree. That's why Notre Dame is ahead of Oregon in the BCS.

Oregon is ahead in the human polls because they started the season ranked ahead in the human polls. That's why preseason rankings are worthless.

Old 11-03-2012, 07:31 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thank you to the great state of Florida for nelson algohlor.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote