Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-04-2012, 09:10 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryno626 View Post
Next week I have an open flex spot with J Jones having the bye. Should i roll the dice and go with O Daniels (vs Bears) at the flex or fill it with someone else?
Falcons don't have bye next week.

nvm i figured out the Pack have bye with James Jones
Old 11-04-2012, 09:25 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who scores more tomorrow?

Colston or Moore?

I have Colston and he has Moore. We're tied.

I'm 4-4 sitting in 5th and he's 5-3 in 4th, top 4 teams make the playoffs so this is HUGE.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I'm down 107.8 to 85.1. He's done. All I have left is Brees and Desean Jackson. Pffft. I don't stand a chance :(

Also the next few week who would you want Goodson or Reece?
"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 11-04-2012 at 10:34 PM.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know your scoring rules, but Brees probably could get 23 points himself.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 10:42 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am up 100.4 to 59.8 and he has McCoy and Hartley tomorrow. Glad I should pull this off even while benching Martin for Richardson and having RG3 instead of Peyton Manning. I would have like 140 points without those mistakes. McCoy will have to pull off a Doug Martin for a comeback.

Last edited by jayceheathman : 11-04-2012 at 10:55 PM.
jayceheathman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
I don't know your scoring rules, but Brees probably could get 23 points himself.
The frowny face was supposed to indicate sarcasm.
"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Old 11-04-2012, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Someone is proposing Fred Jackson and Brandon Lloyd for Roddy White. Thoughts?
Old 11-04-2012, 11:05 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ha. Both of my money leagues have me up by ~17 with me having Graham and my opponent having Brees. So yeah, keep it all going towards Graham. Lot of room for heartbreak, here.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:25 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

In a PPR league who would you rather have Matthews or Spiller?
Old 11-05-2012, 09:59 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I had Aaron Rodgers and Doug Martin starting. Ahahaha

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

Last edited by TheBoyWonder22 : 11-05-2012 at 10:39 AM.
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:16 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

I'm going to win my game with Nelson having 0 and Nicks having 2
Old 11-05-2012, 11:33 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wild night, tonight. I have 4 leagues and all 4 will be won/lost tonight.

$$$$: Up 14 points (lots of bonus points so 14 is nothing) I have DeSean. Opponent has Pierre.

$$: Down 8 with McCoy and Graham to go. Opponent has Jr. Gallette (NO DE) so I should be winning easy.

$$: Down 5 with Brees and Graham to go. Opponent has Pierre and Lance Moore.

$$: Down 42 with Colston and Maclin to go. Opponent has no players left. PPR, so there's a chance for me. This league has been my bane all year. Defending Champ with every decision backfiring (except LeShoure for Jordy) and the league's highest points against. They all want a piece of the Champ!! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
I play Brees in every one of my leagues this week, so nobody is curious when he throws for 600 yards tomorrow.

It's fun to see matchups that had San Diego D on one team and Chicago on the other.
Ha! It'll be a test of FF Karma. I have Brees . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Who scores more tomorrow?

Colston or Moore?

I have Colston and he has Moore. We're tied.

I'm 4-4 sitting in 5th and he's 5-3 in 4th, top 4 teams make the playoffs so this is HUGE.
Yup . . . Different leagues for me, but I need Colston to score big and Moore to stay off the board. Which is to say, Moore will beast.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bad news for Harvin owners.

“@AdamSchefter: Vikings WR Percy Harvin, on crutches for his sprained ankle, told reporters he's a "long shot" to play Sunday vs. Detroit.”
Old 11-05-2012, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

So on a scale of 1-10 how lucky did i get this week?

Old 11-05-2012, 11:05 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So...

Andrew Luck vs Jacksonville or Eli vs Cinci?

I'm really thinking about starting Luck, but I'm hesitant because teams usually look sluggish on Thursday night.
Old 11-06-2012, 08:00 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'm going luck in my one league. Over Stafford too. I like the matchup. Here's my big thing:

With Harvin hurt, I'm going this week with Decker, Britt and DHB at WR's (meh). I'm benching LeShoure because I've got Doug Martin and Raymell Baby, with Gronk and Graham (one taking up the flex). Do I look to deal Leshoure for a WR? Like perhaps a Lloyd? So my WR's can be filthy with Lloyd, Decker and Harvin when he's back? Or do I keep Leshoure for depth, insurance and matchups?

I also have Cecil Shorts and Sidney Rice on the bench if that makes any difference
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:22 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm trying to make a trade for a RB that will get healthy around the playoffs to help me make that final push.

I'm trading Malcom Floyd since I don't need him anyway, who's the better trade option? Darren McFadden or Darren Sproles?
Old 11-06-2012, 10:37 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningham06 View Post
I'm trying to make a trade for a RB that will get healthy around the playoffs to help me make that final push.

I'm trading Malcom Floyd since I don't need him anyway, who's the better trade option? Darren McFadden or Darren Sproles?
PPR or non PPR? Either way Floyd isn't enough for either of those.
Old 11-06-2012, 10:39 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
PPR or non PPR? Either way Floyd isn't enough for either of those.
Non PPR, but both guys are willing to do it.
Old 11-06-2012, 11:12 AM    (permalink
BucSquad
Rookie

BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright I was offered a trade, I would receive Alfred Morris and would be sending Vincent Jackson. Should I take this? Here are my other players.

RB: R. Bush,R. Mathews,C.J. Spiller,L. Stephens-howling,B. Tate, and Ballard (I'm about to drop him for Tannehill since Rodgers is on a bye)

WR:R. Wayne,V. Jackson, B. Marshall, Stevie Johnson and G. Jennings.

non-ppr

Bonekrusher
BucSquad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 12:00 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Murray is hurt, Sproles is hurt, Harvin is hurt, Cobb is on bye. Leaves me with Foster, Colston, Wayne, and the inconsistent Brandon Lloyd in another must win.

Old 11-06-2012, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

I expect big game from Lloyd against Buffalo.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:14 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
I expect big game from Lloyd against Buffalo.
Ive expected many big games from Lloyd this year. Ive been dissapointed in his catch:target ratio.

Old 11-06-2012, 12:44 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Ive expected many big games from Lloyd this year. Ive been dissapointed in his catch:target ratio.
It's the bills though. He put up a modest 14 (PPR) against them last time.
Old 11-06-2012, 01:17 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes, but we will have somebody who is not Aaron Williams starting at corner this week, so that has to be an improvement, right?

In a Bills-Pats game, there are probably 6 playable guys on either team.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote