Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-2012, 12:23 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Casemas 2012

Well, gentleman, as the holiday season approaches, it is time that the best x-mas tradition of all occurs. Casemas!

For those unfamiliar, Casemas is where you purchase a case of beer of your choice (24 pack or 30 if it's crap like Keystone) and proceed to drink the entire thing before midnight. Yes, we know, you've drank that much before and are so awesome for doing so. But this isn't a weenus measuring contest, this is about sitting around and dedicating yourself to beer. And, our species likes tradition, so there you go.

As far as what you do over the course of this day, it's best that you watch movies that take place around Christmas but are not about Christmas (ex: Ghostbusters II, Die Hard, Batman Returns, etc.).

While I am not advocating rampant alcoholism or underage drinking, I am hoping that those of you old enough might be interested in participating. Since we all live in various locations, it's important that your liver destruction not occur entirely alone. So, for those interested, I was thinking either do this on Skype or set up a TinyChat room.

As for the date, I have no idea. This is where you all step in. I know we have several members in college, so if you want to do this before you head back home for winter break (so your parents cannot see your liver being wrecked live) go ahead and suggest days. Otherwise, I am going to propose December 8th or December 15th.

Usually, this is something I would do with my close friends, but they all now live in Austin and I don't feel like doing this without company. Otherwise, I look like those jerks on the show Intervention.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote