Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-21-2012, 11:13 AM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

chugging along through Killzone 3, pretty cool FPS but I feel a little lost about the story because I missed the first 2. I'm having a fun time with it regardless, runs smoothly and the level designs have enough variation to keep the game from getting stale.

I haven't been able to play my PS3 as much as I would like lately, just too busy and it sucks because there are a ton of new titles coming out I have been wanting to check out... but I still have to play Dues Ex, Bioshock 2 and finish Mass Effect 3.

Note to self: stop buying games in bunches.
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 11:26 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinisher View Post
chugging along through Killzone 3, pretty cool FPS but I feel a little lost about the story because I missed the first 2. I'm having a fun time with it regardless, runs smoothly and the level designs have enough variation to keep the game from getting stale.

I haven't been able to play my PS3 as much as I would like lately, just too busy and it sucks because there are a ton of new titles coming out I have been wanting to check out... but I still have to play Dues Ex, Bioshock 2 and finish Mass Effect 3.

Note to self: stop buying games in bunches.
You should use GameFly
Old 10-21-2012, 02:31 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
You should use GameFly
I've thought about it, do you use it?

the new Medal of Honor looks awesome too... ugh, who wants to work when there are so many bad *** ps3 games coming out...
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 02:37 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't use GameFly because I don't really spend a ton on games.. I buy maybe one or two a year.. They have 1 Game at a time for $16/month and 2 at a time for $23/month. I might be more inclined to sign up for it if they had a $10-$12 per month option.
Old 10-21-2012, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty sweet for those that don't like digital games.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/10/...bundle-details

Quote:
Telltale has now confirmed to IGN that the Collector’s Edition of The Walking Dead: The Game will be a GameStop exclusive and is available only to customers who pre-order. As seen below, the set will be available for $69.99 on December 4th and includes:
  • A disc containing all five episodes of the game
  • The Walking Dead Compendium One (which normally retails for $59.99 and includes the first 48 issues) with exclusive Charlie Adlard cover art
  • A Collector’s Edition box featuring Charlie Adlard artwork
Telltale notes that the Collector’s Edition will be “extremely limited” and is for pre-orders only, and that the version of the Compendium included in the box will not be sold outside of this set. Separately, a standard edition of The Walking Dead: The Game will hit stores on December 4th for $29.99. Both editions will be available on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
Old 10-23-2012, 09:45 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How is this not the sex? Finally pre-ordered it. This picture was what did it for me.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:54 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just grabbed Revelations. I need to power through it this weekend and grab the 3rd on Tuesday.

Wish me luck.
Old 10-24-2012, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good luck! I have 3,bought it months ago, ad still haven't opened it. Military, college, married, husband life is so busy!

Old 10-25-2012, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Take my money!

Old 10-28-2012, 05:15 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Anybody know if the Prestige tokens are gonna be in Black Ops 2? I've read a little about the tweaked prestige system overall but haven't seen anything about the tokens. I was gonna try to prestige in MW3 if they were in.
Old 10-30-2012, 10:43 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Does nobody care about Call of Duty anymore???
Old 10-31-2012, 09:10 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I never did.

Try the X-Box thread.
Old 11-01-2012, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone play the new Need for Speed yet? Picked it up today.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

The Mass Effect Trilogy has a PS3 release date.

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2012/... ber#comments

Quote:
BioWare has confirmed that the Mass Effect Trilogy will take flight on 4th December in North America and 7th December in Europe. That means that the first title in the series – which originally launched as a Microsoft published Xbox 360 exclusive way back in 2007 – will finally be playable on the PlayStation 3.

You’ll be able to purchase all three titles together at retail, or individually from the PlayStation Store. The original game will ship with the Bring Down the Sky add-on automatically included, though there’s no word on Pinnacle Station. Meanwhile, Mass Effect 2 will come with the Kasumi, Overlord and Lair of the Shadow Broker expansions. Unsurprisingly, you’ll need to splash out in order to secure Mass Effect 3’s DLC.

Last edited by Splat : 11-01-2012 at 06:12 PM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 10:38 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I got the Platinum Trophy for this.

Old 11-03-2012, 02:34 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

I picked up AC3 last night. Played it for about a half hour. Legit.

Old 11-03-2012, 03:13 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
Good luck! I have 3,bought it months ago, ad still haven't opened it. Military, college, married, husband life is so busy!
What branch did you go into?I am going to recruiters office once I get back to Wis from my vacation from Florida in a week or so.I'm thinking Air Force or Navy
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Is Dead Island any good? Amazon has the one with all the DLC all ready on it for $25.
Old 11-05-2012, 01:40 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Is Dead Island any good? Amazon has the one with all the DLC all ready on it for $25.
Ive never played it but I saw the exact same thing used at gamestop for the same price and was wondering
Old 11-05-2012, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
Ive never played it but I saw the exact same thing used at gamestop for the same price and was wondering
The Amazon one is new, another reason why I don't go to Gamestop unless I have a gift-card.
Old 11-05-2012, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I passed on Dead Island and went with The Sly Collection and Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time.

Playing R&C: All 4 One reminded me of my love for platformers.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Dead Island is amazing. When it first came out, there were glitches when trying to play online with buddies but once you got around them... it was hours of zombie killing fun.

Highly recommended... especially if you have someone to play with online.

Old 11-05-2012, 11:21 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

GTA 5 trailer on November 14th

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/...ailer-revealed

Old 11-06-2012, 12:32 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So GameStop has the Ratchet and Clank collection, Jak and Daxter collection, GOW Saga, Killzone trilogy, Uncharted Dualpack and inFamous Collection for half off. I barely have an PS3 games, and always wanted to play Ratchet and Clank but never had the system, which ones of those are definitely worth buying? Definitely getting R+C and Zak and Daxter. Not too sure about the others.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 12:38 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
So GameStop has the Ratchet and Clank collection, Jak and Daxter collection, GOW Saga, Killzone trilogy, Uncharted Dualpack and inFamous Collection for half off. I barely have an PS3 games, and always wanted to play Ratchet and Clank but never had the system, which ones of those are definitely worth buying? Definitely getting R+C and Zak and Daxter. Not too sure about the others.
These two are a MUST.