Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-02-2012, 12:03 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys that come to mind.. during my time (born 91)

Ray Lewis, Brian Dawkins (the ray of the secondary I like to call him)
My favorite WR.. Randy ummm love Reggie Wayne and his old friend Marvin Harrison. Not a huge fan of Favre but I like to see guys play the game with passion.. Urlacher as well as Briggs..Peyton and Tommy
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:25 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is a shocker I'm sure, but I'll say Reggie Wayne.

- Hasn't missed a game since his rookie year in 2001 (played in 13/16 that year)
- 3 seasons with over 100 receptions
- 7 seasons with over 1000 yards
- 3 seasons with 10+ TDs
- 656 1st down receptions
- turns 34 this month and yet...
* Had the best game of his career vs. Green Bay this year, 13/212/1
* On pace for over 100 receptions and 1,730 yards! At 34 years old!
- Messed with New England as a free agent, only to return to Indy as a hero for what most assume was a lesser contract

For his career, he has 916 receptions for 12,465 yards and 71 TDs. He has been the ultimate possession receiver, but still somehow comes up with the big 20+ yard reception at the most critical of times. It is clear he will retire a Colt and I love him for it.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate possession receiver as a description for a receiver. It implies so much negativity and emptiness in a player's game. Its a nice(?) way of saying someone is too slow to actually beat coverage down the field but they can run routes crisply enough to create small windows of separation for quick passing plays to pick up easy yards or shorter third downs. Thats not how I'd describe Reggie Wayne over his career, and the only reason I can think that hes beginning to be described as a possession receiver is because he doesn't do anything after the catch if there isn't open field in front of him.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 04:06 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox Populi View Post
I hate possession receiver as a description for a receiver. It implies so much negativity and emptiness in a player's game. Its a nice(?) way of saying someone is too slow to actually beat coverage down the field but they can run routes crisply enough to create small windows of separation for quick passing plays to pick up easy yards or shorter third downs. Thats not how I'd describe Reggie Wayne over his career, and the only reason I can think that hes beginning to be described as a possession receiver is because he doesn't do anything after the catch if there isn't open field in front of him.
I don't mean it as a negative at all. He's just not the "burner deep threat" that a guy like Megatron or Mike Wallace, or like Marvin Harrison was. At least not anymore, at one time he had enough speed to beat people deep. But that was never the strongest part of his game.

And I don't think the "small windows" part is accurate either as Reggie can shake anybody and get wide open.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 04:29 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I don't mean it as a negative at all. He's just not the "burner deep threat" that a guy like Megatron or Mike Wallace, or like Marvin Harrison was. At least not anymore, at one time he had enough speed to beat people deep. But that was never the strongest part of his game.

And I don't think the "small windows" part is accurate either as Reggie can shake anybody and get wide open.
That was kind of my point and I only responded at all because you said Reggie Wayne "has been the ultimate possession receiver" implying that it isn't just recently that his ability to go deep was weak which I know that you isn't true and is why I brought up my issue with the description.

I just think possession receiver is a lazy way of describing someone like Wayne who offers and has offered a lot more ability than just catching a ball reliably. Some people did the same thing with Torry Holt, Eric Moulds, Jimmy Smith, etc. when they got later on in their careers because they eventually slowed down and then got the label applied to them as if they were never really great receivers because it wasn't as obvious with athletic like freaks Randy Moss or Terrell Owens that they used to be much more explosive players who weren't known just for having great hands and running great routes.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 03:47 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Charles Tillman. A million times Charles Tillman.
Old 11-04-2012, 04:27 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Charles Woodson. Nick Collins. Donald Driver.

No bias involved here.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 05:13 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still love watching Frank Gore dominate.
Old 11-04-2012, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
I still love watching Frank Gore dominate.
The Patron Saint of Jimbaugh

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 06:50 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash28Dash34 View Post
2005 WR triple crown (1 of only 2 WRs in history to do that. -Jerry Rice
Sterling Sharpe, 1992. Speaking of which, he should be in the HoF.

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...S/SharSt00.htm

Also, Don Hutson did it 5 times including 4 consecutive years from 41-44.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.

Last edited by The Alex : 11-04-2012 at 06:54 PM.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 04:39 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Adrian Peterson is on his way to maybe his best season ever, 9 months after shattering his knee and without any semblance of a passing game whatsoever. So there's that.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
All-Pro

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reggie Wayne's a really good one for this thread. Always has been in somebody else's shadow in Indy, whether as the 4th wheel to Peyton, Edge and Marvin Harrison, or as Peyton's "default" no. 1 after Marvin Harrison was gone, to being the "savvy vet" with the new, mega-famous rookie QB.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 06:00 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
Sterling Sharpe, 1992. Speaking of which, he should be in the HoF.

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...S/SharSt00.htm

Also, Don Hutson did it 5 times including 4 consecutive years from 41-44.
I remember when people used to debate Sharpe vs. Rice. At a certain point in time, people legitimately argued that Sterling Sharpe was better than Jerry Rice. That says a lot about Sterling.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't really know of anyone currently on the Raiders other than Jano and of course Shane Lechler.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 06:51 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Lance Briggs, I actually think he's passed Derrick Brooks at this point. He's just been so consistently great for so long.
Briggs is fantastic and he deserves to be mentioned alongside DB, but I'm not sure if he is quite on that level.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:15 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ronde Barber
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:23 AM    (permalink
Denver Bronco56
Veteran

Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
I remember when people used to debate Sharpe vs. Rice. At a certain point in time, people legitimately argued that Sterling Sharpe was better than Jerry Rice. That says a lot about Sterling.
Never got to see him play, but I did go to USC and know of all of his college records and having been a lifetime broncos fan I knew of him through Shannon. and Sterling should be in the HOF, just like TD(sorry random rant) During his time in the NFL you could argue his dominance against any other WR
Denver Bronco56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 01:51 AM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Andre Johnson and Vince Wilfork. Wilfork might be the greatest NT of all time when he's finished. Johnson gets lost in the shuffle of the many great WR talents of the past 15 years or so.

Last edited by SenorGato : 11-10-2012 at 02:04 AM.
SenorGato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:12 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ronde Barber. Dude is like the ageless wonder. I'm starting to wonder if he should have moved to safety earlier bc he looks like a natural and is still getting it done.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:38 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tony Gonzalez still getting it done at age 36 is just ridiculous.
Old 11-10-2012, 02:44 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DeMarcus Ware. We're seeing a top 5 pass rusher of all time every week. There isn't a flaw to his game. He can do it all.
Old 11-10-2012, 02:48 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
DeMarcus Ware. We're seeing a top 5 pass rusher of all time every week. There isn't a flaw to his game. He can do it all.
Yup. Guy is consistently overlooked for defensive awards, in part because what he does is so consistent and thus expected from him. This guy has pretty much been the best pass rusher in the NFL for the last 6 or 7 years. But he is also very good against the run and actually pretty decent when dropping into coverage. Sure fire hall of famer and likely to go down as one of the best ever. Which begs the question why Atlanta decided simply not to block him when he absolutely annihilated Matt Ryan last week in the second quarter

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 12:09 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I started getting into the NFL around 99-2000 when I was about 10 years old, around the same time these 2 guys were becoming superstars. I grew up watching and idolizing Randy Moss and Ray Lewis. Two names that opposing teams feared, and probably still fear to this day. I'll always associate them as being 2 of the greatest players to ever suit up, and the 2 greatest that I saw with my own eyes.

Last edited by TheFinisher : 11-11-2012 at 12:15 PM.
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 12:36 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ray Lewis in his prime was just unreal. The best MIKE to ever play the game is Ray Lewis.

That 2000 defense was the best I ever saw. Too young to remember the 86 Giants, 85 Bears, 70s Steelers. Sort of remember the 90 Giants. They were close to the 2000 Ravens though. LT was declining at that point, but still a force.
Old 11-11-2012, 12:48 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Larry Fitz for me, the playoff games he had with Kurt Warner in that run to the Super Bowl for the Cards were just ridiculous. It's such a shame he has nothing much throwing to him now, but he has some of the best hands I have seen.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote