Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-05-2012, 11:49 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Phins View Post
Damn you tbw22! Afflalo was gonna be my pick.
I was really scared you were gonna take him right there. Idk why you didn't considering Tim Duncan would not have worked on my team. I lucked out apparently haha.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:56 AM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
I was really scared you were gonna take him right there. Idk why you didn't considering Tim Duncan would not have worked on my team. I lucked out apparently haha.

Didnt even think of that. Just thought Tim Duncan would be too good to pass up there.

Lowry/Mayo/Durant/Duncan/Hibbert is a pretty good lineup if I do say so myself.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:59 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In case anyone's wondering why I took Randolph, I wanted to have a guy with dominant post-moves so that I can cover all the stops if the fast-break were to become less effective. I had way too many PGs I liked available to be worried about that right now.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 11-05-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Phins View Post

Didnt even think of that. Just thought Tim Duncan would be too good to pass up there.

Lowry/Mayo/Durant/Duncan/Hibbert is a pretty good lineup if I do say so myself.
Yea I really like your starting 5.
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:46 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
So my big lineup would be as follows:

LeBron-Afflalo-Iggy-Z-Bo-Chandler. Good luck fellas
I like the creativity!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:53 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
With a backcourt of Westbrook and Lillard, you're not the only one who can't pass....
They are pretty high octane, but I know you're just trolling cause you got something against me and like to bait me. But whatevers. Lillard is averaging 9 apg and Westbrook career avg is nearly 7 apg. I'll take a starting backcourt that averages 16 apg and can wreak havoc individually on attack.

I know you think I'm stupider than dirt, but when are you gonna get over it?
Old 11-05-2012, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I present the "Hope They Reach Their Potential Team + Chris Bosh" Starting 5

PG: Kyrie Irving
SG: Tyreke Evans
SF: Paul Goerge
PF: Serge Ibaka
C: Chris Bosh
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:56 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
They are pretty high octane, but I know you're just trolling cause you got something against me and like to bait me. But whatevers. Lillard is averaging 9 apg and Westbrook career avg is nearly 7 apg. I'll take a starting backcourt that averages 16 apg and can wreak havoc individually on attack.

I know you think I'm stupider than dirt, but when are you gonna get over it?
I appreciate it. In retrospect I'm fine with you taking my two guys. I'm just defensive about my Blazahs.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 11-05-2012, 01:06 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I present the "Hope They Reach Their Potential Team + Chris Bosh" Starting 5

PG: Kyrie Irving
SG: Tyreke Evans
SF: Paul Goerge
PF: Serge Ibaka
C: Chris Bosh
I like the balance and potential for sure. I like George at SG more because he poses more match up problems there. If you find another SF, making Evans your 6th man would also be pretty killer because he could lead the second until well and not worry about his shot selection causing disruption amongst the first teamers.
Old 11-05-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dicta up can someone text him i don't have his number
Old 11-05-2012, 02:45 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Are we gonna have a panel of judges for this or what?
Old 11-05-2012, 05:21 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

always nice to be skipped without a text

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't have your number. Anyway you have 2 picks
Old 11-05-2012, 05:26 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
umm skip or something?

my number btw 623.734.3206
not very hard to find

it's in the 1st post of this thread now, no more excuses

Last edited by fenikz : 11-05-2012 at 05:40 PM.
Old 11-05-2012, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

time check
Old 11-05-2012, 07:01 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Rob wants all the old guys. NOBODY TOUCH GRANT HILL!
Old 11-05-2012, 07:04 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think a lot of them fell way far, especially Pierce. People always undervalue good, older players in these. I know I won't win the voting, but I love my team.

Nash
Wade
Pierce
Dirk
Noah
Old 11-05-2012, 07:15 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I think a lot of them fell way far, especially Pierce. People always undervalue good, older players in these. I know I won't win the voting, but I love my team.

Nash
Wade
Pierce
Dirk
Noah
Pierce is 35 thats why

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 07:19 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

someone sext scotty

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 07:27 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

It's only 3 years....some people are crazy. Paul Pierce will unquestionably be better than guys like Paul George for at least this year and next.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:27 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

like i wasnt sexting with him already

Old 11-05-2012, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
It's only 3 years....some people are crazy. Paul Pierce will unquestionably be better than guys like Paul George for at least this year and next.
Aite Rob. Aite
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:39 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Docta, I'm fairly certain it's woot's turn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:44 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

wasn't an hour when he picked but it's been an hour now

Old 11-05-2012, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Docta was skipped once, so that was a make up pick.