Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-05-2012, 09:08 PM    (permalink
mdmgrand
Rookie

mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wolves are going to be a tough 7th or 8th seed.... With all that diverse talent, and the possibility of having a confident and 80% healthy Roy in addition to Rubio and Love... This team is going to be tough.
mdmgrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:10 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Utah needs to unleash Derrick Favors.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Utah needs to unleash Derrick Favors.
They have a lot of talented bigs. Be hard to find PT for them all. Which is a good problem to have.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think MS just came. Nice putback by Boogie.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:16 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Phins View Post
They have a lot of talented bigs. Be hard to find PT for them all. Which is a good problem to have.
I know. That's why they should trade one...

He's got 14 and 7 in 22 minutes with 3 steals and a block tonight.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:19 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They'll trade one eventually, they need backcourt help in the worst way. If I had to guess it would be Jefferson.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

something about this Mavs squad makes me feel kind of funny. like when we used to climb the rope in gym class.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
They'll trade one eventually, they need backcourt help in the worst way. If I had to guess it would be Jefferson.
It'll depend on their record probably. If they want to go rebuild it's definitely Al. He'd be an outstanding piece for a contender. If it's not him it'll be Millsap.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Lillard is not enjoying this press defense one bit.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:31 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Millsap better personally, which is why I'd deal Jefferson. I think they could get a decent haul for him from a contender that needs post scoring. If I were Denver I'd think about making a run at him.

Fenikz do you hate Beasley yet?
Old 11-05-2012, 09:31 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OJ Mayo
Darren Collision

This is how you use them Pacers, Memphis.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
I like Millsap better personally, which is why I'd deal Jefferson. I think they could get a decent haul for him from a contender that needs post scoring. If I were Denver I'd think about making a run at him.

Fenikz do you hate Beasley yet?
I think Al in the far more talented player, but this NBA is just the worst for Al's skillset.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rick Carlisle might be the best coach in the NBA.

Old 11-05-2012, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Old 11-05-2012, 09:33 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post

Old 11-05-2012, 09:34 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Not even the best in his own state.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Old 11-05-2012, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Not even the best in his own state.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pop is in his own tier.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

**** the Pop

Old 11-05-2012, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

This is shaping up to be a good page. All we need is for Boogie to royally **** up so we can goad MS into an explosion.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
**** the Pop

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:39 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Old 11-05-2012, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

motherukka, I could win a title with Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, and Manu.