Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship in 2013?
Miami Heat 15 26.79%
Miami Heat 3 5.36%
Miami Heat 31 55.36%
Miami Heat 6 10.71%
Miami Heat 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-05-2012, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
motherukka, I could win a title with Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, and Manu.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
motherukka, I could win a title with Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, and Manu.
What about an aging David Robinson, and Sean Elliot or Mario Ellie as the third best player in a strike shortened season?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Old 11-05-2012, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
What about an aging David Robinson, and Sean Elliot or Mario Ellie as the third best player in a strike shortened season?
No logical arguments. Only pictures.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:45 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mavericks empty the bench; closing out this game was pretty sexy nice to see some really good defense out there.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:46 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Collison is definitely the breakout star of the two so far.
Still a little too passive though.

Quote:
Rick Carlisle might be the best coach in the NBA.
I might have to agree with this. Wasn't his fault Cuban decided to sell out on the season last year.

EDIT: I digress, I guess you'd still have to have Pop and Rivers at the top. Big fan of Rivers considering how he took an undermanned old aged Celtics team and was able to take the Heat to 7 games.

Last edited by soybean : 11-05-2012 at 09:48 PM.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:50 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
This is shaping up to be a good page. All we need is for Boogie to royally **** up so we can goad MS into an explosion.
10/9 with 7minutes left in the second quarter.

Old 11-05-2012, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Steph Curry is having a really strange season thus far. 2 ridiculously bad shooting games. 0-8 this half.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:04 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's because i think we kinda know how to play some defense this year.

Jimmer sighting. lolwut
Old 11-05-2012, 10:10 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

******* google images.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do you guys think Iman Shumpert projects better as a 1 or 2?

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:21 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
Do you guys think Iman Shumpert projects better as a 1 or 2?
Is this a serious question? If so, 2 and it's not close.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:28 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

lol@the warriors trying to guard Cousins with David Lee.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MS, why is Isaiah Thomas getting no assists ever?
Old 11-05-2012, 10:45 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
MS, why is Isaiah Thomas getting no assists ever?
He's been driving to the hole a lot, is losing some PT to Aaron Brooks and this team succumbs to iso ball for stretches at a time. The way this offense works sometimes is not ideal for assists.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
He's been driving to the hole a lot, is losing some PT to Aaron Brooks and this team succumbs to iso ball for stretches at a time. The way this offense works sometimes is not ideal for assists.
It's still ridiculous he is averaging (albeit through 3 games) less than 2 assists.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:05 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
10/9 with 7minutes left in the second quarter.

Make that 21/14 on 14 shots midway thru the 4th.

But he sucks.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:06 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's still ridiculous he is averaging (albeit through 3 games) less than 2 assists.
Isoball... freaking isoball...

This team loves the isoball.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:08 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Make that 21/14 on 14 shots midway thru the 4th.

But he sucks.
Someone's testy. Looks good tonight though.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:16 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Aaron Brooks needs to die in a fire. He makes a few good plays, then like ten boneheaded plays.

I want IT/Tyreke/Thornton/Chuck/Cousins on the floor these last two minutes. But of course, Keith Not-So-Smart is gonna keep giving minutes to ******* Travis Outlaw or something.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:18 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

That was an awful Kings possession. Dribble beyond the 3 pt line for 20 seconds, barrel into the paint, offensive foul.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:18 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Nice flopping, Warriors.

edit - holy ****, since when does andrew bogut hit the ground every half court play?
Old 11-05-2012, 11:19 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Boogie lane violation ftw!
Old 11-05-2012, 11:23 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
That was an awful Kings possession. Dribble beyond the 3 pt line for 20 seconds, barrel into the paint, offensive foul.
I have a feeling some of these guys on the Warriors might be receiving an email from the league after tonight.