Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-06-2012, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 10 Discussion Thread

Thursday
Indianapolis @ Jacksonville

Sunday
NY Giants @ Cincinnati
Tennessee @ Miami
Detroit @ Minnesota
Buffalo @ New England
Atlanta @ New Orleans
San Diego @ Tampa Bay
Denver @ Carolina
Oakland @ Baltimore
NY Jets @ Seattle
Dallas @ Philadelphia
St Louis @ San Francisco
Houston @ Chicago

Monday
Kansas City @ Pittsburgh

Some good games this week. The Steelers are huge favorites over KC, but if I were a betting man, I'd give the Chiefs to cover the spread. While it should be a blow out, it probably won't. I could see the Steelers looking past them for next week's showdown against Baltimore.
Old 11-06-2012, 03:09 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

really why is Monday Night KC @ Pitt?

What is with these terrible games? ATL @ NO would have been better when the made the schedule. But I guess when they decided this, it didn't seem so bad, KC was playing good defense.
Old 11-06-2012, 03:09 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Houston vs Chicago easy best game of the week.
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 03:13 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saints Pain Train Up In Dis Beyotch
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 03:13 PM    (permalink
Legacy
Veteran

Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
really why is Monday Night KC @ Pitt?

What is with these terrible games? ATL @ NO would have been better when the made the schedule. But I guess when they decided this, it didn't seem so bad, KC was playing good defense.
The second Saints/Falcons game is a prime time game and, unless I am mistaken, there's a rule stating that both divisional matchups between two teams cannot be prime time games.
Old 11-06-2012, 03:38 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuc View Post
Houston vs Chicago easy best game of the week.
We'll see. Far lesser defenses have given the Bears offense problems and I don't think Houston is going to be as easy to take the ball away from defensively.

We are on a 133-44 run against the AFC South this season. I'm hoping for the best but we're already further than where I expected to be at this point this year, so hell, I'll take it.
Old 11-06-2012, 03:40 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Atlanta getting beat by Nawlins is going to be fun to watch...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 04:51 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ports-network/

Read the first 3 words of the headline and have a laugh. I wonder if that was intentional...
Old 11-06-2012, 06:21 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the Falcons fall to the Saints and get their first loss. By the way Roddy White is already 31. I think it's safe to say he's already the best receiver the franchise has ever had. I'm trying to think who the second best was...Terance Mathis?

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 11-06-2012 at 06:24 PM.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 06:27 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Thursday
Indianapolis @ Jacksonville

Sunday
NY Giants @ Cincinnati
Tennessee @ Miami
Detroit @ Minnesota
Buffalo @ New England
Atlanta @ New Orleans
San Diego @ Tampa Bay
Denver @ Carolina
Oakland @ Baltimore
NY Jets @ Seattle
Dallas @ Philadelphia
St Louis @ San Francisco
Houston @ Chicago

Monday
Kansas City @ Pittsburgh

Some good games this week. The Steelers are huge favorites over KC, but if I were a betting man, I'd give the Chiefs to cover the spread. While it should be a blow out, it probably won't. I could see the Steelers looking past them for next week's showdown against Baltimore.
Keep in mind Vegas got KILLED last week with so many favorites winning and covering the spread...

As a Seahawks fan, the Jets game scares the crap out of me. A loss at home there would be DISASTROUS heading into the bye week.

The Jets are friskier than people believe and even though ALL of the paper matchups favor Seattle, Wilson's still green and the Jets have NOTHING to lose. It's scary.

If Seattle takes care of business and Wilson continues to play well, they become a legitimate NFC contender with an excellent chance at grabbing a wild card.

If they lose, the season changes drastically for the worse and casts huge clouds of doubt on the direction of the team before the bye.

I'm nervous.

But when you look at it from a football perspective, Mark Sanchez and Shonn Greene with that OL against Seattle's defense scoring more than 17 points would be miraculous (on paper).

The Jets defense can be gashed by Lynch and they waste their best player by blanketing Rice with Cro because the Seahawks simply don't need to pass to Rice to win games.

I live in NY so this game will be... fun... or horrible.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a sig bet with Bulldogs this week too for the ATL @ NO game.
Old 11-06-2012, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where is all this Saints love coming from?

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 07:13 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Troy out again. He's gonna end up missing the whole season while they tell us maybe next week each and every week.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Everyone wants to believe they can still be the same team they were before and that the start was just a fluke.

Having Drew Brees will fuel that fire no matter how bad it gets there.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 08:21 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
I think the Falcons fall to the Saints and get their first loss. By the way Roddy White is already 31. I think it's safe to say he's already the best receiver the franchise has ever had. I'm trying to think who the second best was...Terance Mathis?
Bad Moon is the 1st WR that came to my mind.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 08:23 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten View Post
Bad Moon is the 1st WR that came to my mind.
Same thing in my head. Rison was solid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
The question is why'd it leave? Saints 4 Lyfe
Old 11-06-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it'd be really kewl if the giants could win this week heading into a bye
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
Giants winning a game with devoid of pressure? C'mon Scottyboy, you know better. Come back around December and/or if some other team in the division heats up.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:59 AM    (permalink
Lil Quip
Rookie

Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If jets were at home, I would be kind of worried as a seahawks fan. One of the best home field advantages and the best secondary in the nfl (sorry chicago) against that offense? It would take a major trap game.

I actually like the vikings lions game over houston bears.

Houston even with an off game and a loss still sits pretty. Bears have to stay hungry with an amamazingly competitive nfc north. Both teams should be able to coast into the playoffs and set up for an attack run.

Vikings lions is a division game with serious playoff implications. A loss for either derails playoff momentum.
Lil Quip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:25 AM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Quip View Post
If jets were at home, I would be kind of worried as a seahawks fan. One of the best home field advantages and the best secondary in the nfl (sorry chicago) against that offense? It would take a major trap game.
What? Both these statements are wrong. In fact Seattle beats them in both.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:32 AM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
They better win or they suck. Only Kansas City and Jacksonville have worse home records then Cincinnati.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:36 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
correct(10)
Old 11-07-2012, 02:41 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Raiders are going to get shellacked in B-more

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:13 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Raiders are going to get shellacked in B-more
West coast to east coast has to be the worst travel in the NFL. Other than London obviously.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote