Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-06-2012, 12:49 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea Uncharted games are a must buy
Old 11-06-2012, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I started the first Sly Cooper and really enjoying it so far.
Old 11-06-2012, 10:33 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Portal 2 is on the PS Store for $19.99.. Hmmmmmmmmmm...............
Old 11-08-2012, 09:59 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I only have PS3 so I obviously can't play Mario Kart. But LittleBigPlanet Kart Racing just came out. I was excited and ready to buy. But it's $60 on the PS store. Screw that. I guess I'm waiting for Christmas.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:19 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I only have PS3 so I obviously can't play Mario Kart. But LittleBigPlanet Kart Racing just came out. I was excited and ready to buy. But it's $60 on the PS store. Screw that. I guess I'm waiting for Christmas.
I have only played the beta but I enjoyed it. That said I wouldn't drop $60 on it either. I'm sure it will be on PS+ down the road anyway being a Sony game.
Old 11-08-2012, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yep, traded in Need for Speed after 8 days. Not as good as racing games as when I was 12.

Excited for

next week.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/...-network-games

October’s Best-Selling PlayStation Network Games.
  • 1.) The Walking Dead: The Game – Episode 4: Around Every Corner
  • 2.) Sonic Adventure 2
  • 3.) Infamous: Festival of Blood
  • 4.) NBA 2K13
  • 5.) Resident Evil 6
  • 6.) Dishonored
  • 7.) Tokyo Jungle
  • 8.) Assassin’s Creed III
  • 9.) Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime
  • 10.) The Unfinished Swan
  • 11.) The Walking Dead: The Game – Episode 3: Long Road Ahead
  • 12.) Doom 3: BFG Edition
  • 13.) The Walking Dead: The Game – Episode 1: A New Day
  • 14.) Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
  • 15.) Retro City Rampage
  • 16.) Okami HD
  • 17.) Borderlands 2
  • 18.) FIFA Soccer 13
  • 19.) Amy
  • 20.) Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater HD
Old 11-08-2012, 07:18 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I liked the idea of Retro City Rampage more than I actually liked Retro City Rampage.
Old 11-09-2012, 05:04 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ended up getting God of War Saga, inFAMOUS collection, Ratchet and Clank collection, Killzone trilogy, Jak and Daxter collection, Uncharted dualpack, and Ico+Shadow of the Colossus. Mwahaha.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Ended up getting God of War Saga, inFAMOUS collection, Ratchet and Clank collection, Killzone trilogy, Jak and Daxter collection, Uncharted dualpack, and Ico+Shadow of the Colossus. Mwahaha.
Nice.

I will be surprised if you don't love GOW and Uncharted. The first Uncharted is good, but the second one blows it out of the water. Uncharted 2 is my favorite PS3 exclusive to date.

Infamous seems to be hit or miss with people, I for one really like it especially the second one.
Old 11-10-2012, 01:50 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea not sure if I'm gonna play the first game of each first or go title by title. XD

I have to beat AC3, ME3 and Halo 4 before I even start though. So many video games.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Uncharted is very story/character driven I would recommend playing it in order, GOW and Infamous it doesn't really matter.
Old 11-10-2012, 05:41 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Walmart has the 2 games I want the most on Sale Black Friday wwe 13 for 25$ and spec ops for 15$
Old 11-10-2012, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I started the first Sly Cooper and really enjoying it so far.
I finished the first two Sly games both were great. They also had easy trophies, I got the platinum trophy for both of them.

The HD collection of all 3 games was a steal at $20.
Old 11-11-2012, 02:07 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need someone to play RE 5 with now that its free on PS Plus.

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:25 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

I have re5 not played it in a while got stuck on one part add me georgiafan
Old 11-11-2012, 02:31 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any one know if NCAA 13 will be on sale black friday?
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:53 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Any one know if NCAA 13 will be on sale black friday?
It looks like Wal Mart will have it for $25.

http://bfads.net/
Old 11-11-2012, 03:35 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
I have re5 not played it in a while got stuck on one part add me georgiafan

I'm Carolina_Flyy (don't ask why)

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:14 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/...tails-revealed

The map is supposedly bigger than Red Dead Redemption, GTA 4, and San Andreas combined.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:56 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/...tails-revealed

The map is supposedly bigger than Red Dead Redemption, GTA 4, and San Andreas combined.
SQUEEEEEEEEEEE

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandboy843 View Post
I need someone to play RE 5 with now that its free on PS Plus.
I beat it about a million times. Loved it. Add me as well: ackNalej

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:32 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best buy is having the playstation vita on sell with new call of duty black ops 2 for 200$ , is that a good buy or no?I'm looking at either getting a new small tv 30" or smaller or the vita.
Old 11-13-2012, 11:36 AM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Best buy is having the playstation vita on sell with new call of duty black ops 2 for 200$ , is that a good buy or no?I'm looking at either getting a new small tv 30" or smaller or the vita.
For me, I'd wait on the Vita honestly....just because the game's library is pretty dang bad. Outside of Gravity Rush and Uncharted: Golden Abyss, the games don't really stand out(Unless you haven't played Persona 4, then Persona 4 Golden is great for an RPG gamer)

On a side note, anyone else getting Sony Playstation All Stars or is it just me? I preordered it and am getting it next Tuesday when it comes out :D

Last edited by Thecollegedropout : 11-13-2012 at 11:39 AM.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:42 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

Yea the library for the vita is pretty bad right now.Not a whole lot of games right now. I can always wait on the vita I guess.it would just be nice to have a portable for traveling purposes is all.