Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-06-2012, 02:56 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I took the wrapping off and then went to sleep. I set a deadline with my team for hte project we are working on today, I gotta leave at 7, so I can get some solid gaming in today.
Old 11-06-2012, 03:00 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Servers are having issues right now. I can play games, though some game types are down completely like Dominion, but loadouts are buggy.
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Servers are having issues right now. I can play games, though some game types are down completely like Dominion, but loadouts are buggy.
Yep, my guess is it's fixed soon. I'm having a blast so far, I couldn't sit and play Reach for over an hour without getting bored. I already sat down for like fours hours and it's awesome.
Old 11-06-2012, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy ******* **** lol

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 04:19 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just bought 4. First game I've bought in a year. Also finally renewed my Xbox Live which has been expired since March.

Can't wait.
Old 11-06-2012, 10:59 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

****, somebody get online.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:09 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm on dude about to leave after this game
Old 11-07-2012, 08:27 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whats your KD sitting at right now BD? How you liking the game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:18 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Whats your KD sitting at right now BD? How you liking the game?
I think I have like 650 kills and 300 deaths. Could still improve it with some Big Team.
Old 11-07-2012, 09:20 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love this new zombies
Old 11-07-2012, 09:23 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
I think I have like 650 kills and 300 deaths. Could still improve it with some Big Team.
Big team its doubtful actually. My Kd is way higher in slayer and Dominion than in BTB. Btb maps have waaaaaay too many vehicles on them for players with actual skill to dominate on. They just crammed too many vahicles on the maps for BTB. Which leads me to my only complaint that this game didnt ship with enough maps.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 11-07-2012, 09:25 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm about -1 KD, had one really atrocious game playing dominion. Been solid the rest though and getting better. I rack up assists like they're free candy. I do has a sad grenades aren't the **** anymore.

I'll be on most the day today.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 11-07-2012, 09:27 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

I am soooooooo so so so ******* happy grenades and beat downs are almost non existent in this game. Were finally back to head shots mattering. And Dominion is seriously one of the most fun game types I have played on any game. Its what Invasion should have been.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-07-2012, 09:30 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

I used to rack up a lot of kills with grenades and melees. Had a few grenade trick shots I would pull off in Reach. O well, yea idk what happened in dominion. I was running around like a lost girl lol

Sooooooo glad BR is back. Was putting in massive work with it and I love the tommy gun thing too. DMR still cruddy but not as much and it sounds sick.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:

Last edited by Raiderz4Life : 11-07-2012 at 09:33 AM.
Old 11-07-2012, 09:38 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Anybody going to be online in like half an hour?
Old 11-07-2012, 09:41 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

DMR actually is my go to weapon in Halo 4. Unlike in reach the bloom doesnt make it suck and it kills at long distances. The br is awesome for mid to close range, and the AR actually wrecks both close range which is nice. My KD right now is 551 to 277, so I'm 4 kills off of 2.0. BTB really ruined that ratio for the most part, as my KD in other game types is a 2.25. Oh well.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-07-2012, 09:56 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
DMR actually is my go to weapon in Halo 4. Unlike in reach the bloom doesnt make it suck and it kills at long distances. The br is awesome for mid to close range, and the AR actually wrecks both close range which is nice. My KD right now is 551 to 277, so I'm 4 kills off of 2.0. BTB really ruined that ratio for the most part, as my KD in other game types is a 2.25. Oh well.
I'll give the DMR a few more goes and see how that goes. I prefer CQC so AR and BR are my go-tos. I hardly ever pick up a sniper rifle cuz I couldn't snipe a scare crow to save my life haha

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 11-07-2012, 10:05 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

The human sniper is actually such a ***** to use in this game compared to the last few games. The beam rifle and prometheian rifle are much better weapons to snipe with.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-07-2012, 11:12 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

Haven't tried the Beam Rifle yet but the Binary Rifle is awesome. I also love the SAW
Old 11-07-2012, 11:19 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

I love the SAW. Why can I spawn with that gun? If they are modeling it after COD level up system( which I hate btw).

This is Halo, I don't want a damn leveling system, i get its the trendy thing but Halo 1 and 2 were great.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:28 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

They are releasing a actual leveling system in January that ranks you 1-50 due to people asking for it. Pretty awesome by 343 that theyre listening to what people want and implementing it in.

And the saw is too powerful to spawn with. I like it as a close range power weapon.

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Jvig43 : 11-07-2012 at 11:31 AM.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Oh. My.God.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/...crosoft-points

Goodbye social life.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-07-2012, 11:58 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Exclamation

Quote:
They are releasing a actual leveling system in January that ranks you 1-50 due to people asking for it. Pretty awesome by 343 that theyre listening to what people want and implementing it in.

And the saw is too powerful to spawn with. I like it as a close range power weapon.
Yep, I saw this and can't wait to get my next 50. Also pretty cool they are giving away Microsoft Points.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:23 PM    (permalink
y.f.s.
Rookie

y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Need Halo nao.
y.f.s. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 02:44 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

IDK about you guys but I'm flat out loving this multiplayer so far. Have hardly even touched the campaign yet which is what I normally do first. My K/D isn't where I'd like it to be but after a slow start its at least in the positive range now. Knowing the maps a little bit sure helps.

Hit me up if anyone wants to play though. GT= ELDUDERINO1165

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote