Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 11-07-2012, 01:10 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Post-Election Mock

1. Kansas City :: Tyler Wilson : QB : Arkansas
2. Jacksonville :: Barkevious Mingo : DE : Louisiana State
3. Cleveland :: Jarvis Jones : OLB : Georgia
4. Carolina :: Star Lotulelei : DT : Utah
5. St. Louis (f/Washington) :: Luke Joeckel : OT : Texas A&M
6. Tennessee :: Damontre Moore : DE : Texas A&M
7. Oakland :: Bjoern Werner : DE : Florida State
8. Buffalo :: Geno Smith : QB : West Virginia
9. St. Louis :: Manti Te’o : LB : Notre Dame
10. Cincinnati :: Sam Montgomery : DE : Louisiana State
11. New York Jets :: Dion Jordan : OLB : Oregon
12. New Orleans :: Jonathan Hankins : DT : Ohio State
13. Philadelphia :: Chance Warmack : OG : Alabama
14. Dallas :: Matt Barkley : QB : USC
15. Arizona :: Eric Fisher : OT : Central Michigan
16. Tampa Bay :: DeMarcus Milliner : CB : Alabama
17. Miami :: Justin Hunter : WR : Tennessee
18. Detroit :: Johnthan Banks : CB : Mississippi State
19. San Diego :: Robert Woods : WR : USC
20. Minnesota :: Kennan Allen : WR : California
21. Seattle :: Sheldon Richardson : DT : Missouri
22. Pittsburgh :: Eric Reid : S : Louisiana State
23. Indianapolis :: Jonathan Jenkins : NT : Georgia
24. Denver :: Alec Ogletree : ILB : Georgia
25. Green Bay :: Barrett Jones : OL : Alabama
26. New England :: Jonathan Cooper : OG : North Carolina
27. New York Giants :: Taylor Lewan : OT : Michigan
28. Baltimore :: Sylvester Williams : DL : North Carolina
29. San Francisco :: Chase Thomas : OLB : Stanford
30. Chicago :: Dallas Thomas : OL : Tennessee
31. Houston :: Jordan Poyer : CB : Oregon State
32. Atlanta :: Kawann Short : DT : Purdue

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Last edited by princefielder28 : 11-08-2012 at 09:08 AM.
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:38 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

good KC pick.definately different then the Smith/Barkley's I've mostly seen for KC
Old 11-07-2012, 01:56 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
good KC pick.definately different then the Smith/Barkley's I've mostly seen for KC
I feel it's almost a certainty that Kansas City goes quarterback, and to this point Matt Barkley has major concerns among scouts and whether or not he's a product of a great system/players around him, and Geno Smith has cooled off dramatically since a hot start. Tyler Wilson may not be lighting the world on fire this season, but he has been surrounded by a great deal of turmoil at Arkansas and his junior film is phenomenal. He probably has the most intriguing skill set of the top three quarterbacks as well.

Old 11-07-2012, 02:00 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With Manti going to the Rams do you have him moving outside? If not what are they doing with James Laurinaitis.
Old 11-07-2012, 02:06 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love that Vikings pick. If Ponder is going to be the franchise QB that he looked on his way to being after the first 5 weeks, then he's going to need a big, vertical receiving threat outside. Allen is exactly that and is also a very good value at 20 IMO.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 02:13 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ KC pick. Exactly who I want and I'd have no problems taking him first overall. Great job as usual.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 02:16 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
With Manti going to the Rams do you have him moving outside? If not what are they doing with James Laurinaitis.
Yes, I have Manti moving outside in their defense

Old 11-07-2012, 02:29 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't know much about the tOSU DT.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd probably prefer Keenan Allen if I had my choice of any WR in Miami but I can't complain about any of the top three with Hunter starting to look healthy!

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:13 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nothing wrong with Jenkins for the Colts. I haven't totally formed my opinions of Barrett Jones and Jonathan Cooper so I can't say definitively that I'd rather have them. The only possibility here is that Josh Chapman has a strong end to his season and makes NT no longer a big need.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Might be a reach to take Dion Jordan too high....seen a lot of places that says he's a late 1st to early 2nd rounder. Right position and need though and if you think he can shoot up that high, its a good pick.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:40 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** yeah Allen.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 04:07 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd love to see how the current Jets defensive staff (provided they stick around after the season) would use Dion Jordan. Nice pick.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 04:58 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rather see Milliner if he falls that far.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:24 PM    (permalink
armageddon
Veteran

armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

5. St. Louis (f/Washington) :: Luke Joeckel : OT : Texas A&M
9. St. Louis :: Manti Te’o : LB : Notre Dame

Love the Joekel pick. Hate the Te'o pick. With Lariunitus and DunBar, Rams won't be spending a 1st rounder on a LB. There are 3 options with this pick..

Trade down
OG (Warmack)
WR Hunter
armageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm alright with Cooper.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:20 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Reid is gone I could bet that Barkley would be the pick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:00 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really not a fan of the McDonald pick. Not sure where he'd play for us or what role he would fill. Has been somewhat disappointing this year as well. Don't know if there's any validity to it but there's rumors floating around the some scouts have given him an UDFA. I'd lean towards someone like Mosley or Minter there instead.
Old 11-08-2012, 12:21 AM    (permalink
freebirdsrams02
Veteran

freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like both the Rams picks. Joeckel and Teo would come in and start right away.

Sig made by Falcon from E Oakland

"Spread'em and Shread'em"
freebirdsrams02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 01:51 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Excellent pick (for Indy) especially with considering who was on the board.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:06 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Really not a fan of the McDonald pick. Not sure where he'd play for us or what role he would fill. Has been somewhat disappointing this year as well. Don't know if there's any validity to it but there's rumors floating around the some scouts have given him an UDFA. I'd lean towards someone like Mosley or Minter there instead.
Baltimore was the most difficult selection for me to figure out. I didn't have Mosley and/or Minter as underclassmen who I would consider in this draft yet, but if there were added and still on the board they'd be a slam dunk for the Ravens to choose. I'm going to change the selection to Sylvester Williams.

Old 11-08-2012, 10:33 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Baltimore was the most difficult selection for me to figure out. I didn't have Mosley and/or Minter as underclassmen who I would consider in this draft yet, but if there were added and still on the board they'd be a slam dunk for the Ravens to choose. I'm going to change the selection to Sylvester Williams.
They are really tough to project right now. Outside of ILB, there isn't a position that really stands out as a pressing need though at the same time. Kind of a tricky mix of up-and-coming youth and established players who don't need replacing. I actually like Sylvester a lot and both Art Jones and McPhee have been mediocre this year though both are still young and hopefully improving. Looking at your mock, I thought your boy Poyer might be an interesting pick if Cary Williams leaves in FA. Gives them a 3rd starting caliber corner in the short term and I think he's the type of guy who could theoretically make the transition to FS depending on how many more years Ed's got in the tank.
Old 11-08-2012, 10:33 AM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
The best bet for projecting Baltimore's first pick is an athletic front seven player. Regardless of who the DC is next season they need to get faster and more explosive on the DL and at LB. A WR or LG wouldn't be bad either. I'm not sure Sylvester Williams is a great choice but I would prefer him over McDonald.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:51 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by coordinator0 View Post
The best bet for projecting Baltimore's first pick is an athletic front seven player. Regardless of who the DC is next season they need to get faster and more explosive on the DL and at LB. A WR or LG wouldn't be bad either. I'm not sure Sylvester Williams is a great choice but I would prefer him over McDonald.
So....Jesse Williams it is!
Old 11-08-2012, 11:08 AM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
So....Jesse Williams it is!

No.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote