Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-08-2012, 04:27 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They def. don't trust Jones as a blocker but you aren't starting him to catch passes on blitz-check-then-checkdown routes and you don't get points for blitzes picked up. You are playing him for designed passes to him and designed runs to him, both of which he CAN break for TDs. I think he took a screen to the house this year already...

And with the Ravens run defense and issues on offense, I don't think it's obvious that the Raiders will be in full-blown catch-up mode all game. I think Jones will get a healthy number of touches. But I'm an optimist. And crazy.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 05:32 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lloyd vs Buffalo

or

D Jax vs Cowboys
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:11 PM    (permalink
msteele617
Rookie

msteele617 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

HURRY!!!! Standard Scoring, non PPR

Avery v JAC

or

Shorts v IND
msteele617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:12 PM    (permalink
msteele617
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Lloyd vs Buffalo

or

D Jax vs Cowboys
Lloyd was limited in PRAC coming of a BYE?

But I feel like Brady will throw all over them and Lloyd has to catch something.. Healthy, go with Lloyd IMO
Old 11-08-2012, 06:49 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In a .5 PPR league, do I roll with Taiwan Jones Vs. Baltimore, Martellus Vs. Cincy or Chris Ivory Vs. Atlanta for my FLEX this week?

What do you guys think??

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msteele617 View Post
HURRY!!!! Standard Scoring, non PPR

Avery v JAC

or

Shorts v IND
Both reasonable starts. My gut says Avery since he was a full participant in practices. Luck is going to throw and Reggie can't have all the targets :)
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rashad Jennings I hate you.
Old 11-09-2012, 09:06 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well I can only share my knowledge and opinion. Good luck tonight sir I hope Ballard hasa muscle hamster type game.
It's appreciated. Even if I started Ballard, anyway.

Quote:
Lloyd vs Buffalo

or

D Jax vs Cowboys
Lloyd's matchup is too good to ignore. Unfortunately for both of us, I have him playing in the only league I own him so he's sure to suck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
In a .5 PPR league, do I roll with Taiwan Jones Vs. Baltimore, Martellus Vs. Cincy or Chris Ivory Vs. Atlanta for my FLEX this week?

What do you guys think??
Tough call. I'd stay away from the Saints backfield. It's a toss up as to who might score each week and I hate chasing TDs knowing a guy will get me 3 points without one. The homerun shot is (still) Jones. As an added bonus, I didn't start him, which always bodes well for a player's production.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would you start Bess as a flex option this week in a 1 point PPR?
Old 11-09-2012, 12:45 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Would you start Bess as a flex option this week in a 1 point PPR?
During bye weeks he's a good option. What are your other options?

Old 11-09-2012, 12:50 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
During bye weeks he's a good option. What are your other options?
Maclin and Broyles lol. I'm on byes and injuries right now to Fitz, DMC, and Harvin.
Old 11-09-2012, 01:05 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Maclin and Broyles lol. I'm on byes and injuries right now to Fitz, DMC, and Harvin.
Ugh. I have Maclin in one league . . . what a disappointment.

If Titus Young is out I'd start Broyles. Young is back at practice, though.

I'd probably say start your studs, even if Maclin isn't really performing like one. The Dolphins offense isn't putting up guady numbers and Bess isn't even the top option.

Old 11-09-2012, 02:04 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

how do i get so unlucky?

Opponent has Rodgers on bye? YES!

Also has All Day and Beast Mode. fml.
Old 11-09-2012, 02:22 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Taiwan Jones fellas. Taiwan Jones.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:46 PM    (permalink
msteele617
Rookie

Received this trade, who will have the better to of the season?

He Gets: A. Morris, D. Sproles

I Get: CJ Spiller, F Gore

Old 11-09-2012, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd rather have Spiller and Gore
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:05 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Ugh. I have Maclin in one league . . . what a disappointment.

If Titus Young is out I'd start Broyles. Young is back at practice, though.

I'd probably say start your studs, even if Maclin isn't really performing like one. The Dolphins offense isn't putting up guady numbers and Bess isn't even the top option.
I don't trust Maclin now. I think I'm going to go with either Bess or Broyles. It just sucks because I don't know which one is going to run the ball. Would Joique Bell be a nice PPR fill in?
Old 11-10-2012, 09:19 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick 3 (.5 PPR)

Jamaal Charles @ PIT
Ahmad Bradshaw @ CIN
BenJarvus Green-Ellis vs. NYG
Marcel Reece @ BAL
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Pick 3 (.5 PPR)

Jamaal Charles @ PIT
Ahmad Bradshaw @ CIN
BenJarvus Green-Ellis vs. NYG
Marcel Reece @ BAL
As for me, Pick 1 PPR

Malcolm Floyd vs. TB

or

Torrey Smith vs. OAK

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 04:36 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With harvin out and Jordy on bye, I have a little problem. I need 1 WR and a Flex.

Golden Tate vs NYJ
Devery Henderson vs. ATL
Daniel Thomas vs TEN
Mendenhall vs. KC
Dwyer vs. KC

Standard scoring.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 04:51 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
As for me, Pick 1 PPR

Malcolm Floyd vs. TB

or

Torrey Smith vs. OAK
Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post
With harvin out and Jordy on bye, I have a little problem. I need 1 WR and a Flex.

Golden Tate vs NYJ
Devery Henderson vs. ATL
Daniel Thomas vs TEN
Mendenhall vs. KC
Dwyer vs. KC

Standard scoring.
That's what I'd go with.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 08:40 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jamaal Charles worth a start over Ridley, Leshoure or Reggie? I'm thinking no but I need some reassurance.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 12:51 AM    (permalink
Donno
Veteran

Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Please pick one:
Dez Bryant at PHI
or
Danny Amendola at SF
Donno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 07:31 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donno View Post
Please pick one:
Dez Bryant at PHI
or
Danny Amendola at SF
Have to go with Dez. Amendola's first game back and vs SF, plus Dez will probably beat the Eagles poor secondary.

Also is it a no brainer to start Romo over Vick?

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:11 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Philip Rivers vs. TB

or

Carson Palmer @ BAL

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote