Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Who will be remembered as the better wideout?
Marvin Harrison 42 70.00%
Reggie Wayne 18 30.00%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-08-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Better Career: Marvin Harrison or Reggie Wayne?

Seeing what Reggie Wayne is doing this season with a rookie QB (albeit a rookie QB who may be the best yet - we'll see), I wonder how the two will compare after their careers are over. Everybody's seen a lot of these two guys, so I don't feel like I need to preface this discussion with much more than that.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote