Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Who will be remembered as the better wideout?
Marvin Harrison 42 70.00%
Reggie Wayne 18 30.00%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-08-2012, 11:18 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
All-Pro

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Better Career: Marvin Harrison or Reggie Wayne?

Seeing what Reggie Wayne is doing this season with a rookie QB (albeit a rookie QB who may be the best yet - we'll see), I wonder how the two will compare after their careers are over. Everybody's seen a lot of these two guys, so I don't feel like I need to preface this discussion with much more than that.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:21 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marvin was awful productive in his prime, but if I were to pick one of the other I'd likely take Wayne.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marvin Harrison. Reggie Wayne is a great receiver, but from what I remember Harrison was truly dominant at times. That one year in 2002 I think it was, he caught a ridiculous amount of balls. Plus he had more than a few double digit touchdown seasons as well. He might still have the single season record in receptions. I'm of the notion that not only did Harrison have a better career, but he was a better receiver as well.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 11-08-2012 at 11:43 PM.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:35 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who will be remembered as better and who had the better career are two different questions. I'm in the group that believes Wayne to be a better and more talented receiver, but that he won't touch Marvin's career accomplishments. So Wayne should be remembered as better while Marvin had the better career.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Who will be remembered as better and who had the better career are two different questions. I'm in the group that believes Wayne to be a better and more talented receiver, but that he won't touch Marvin's career accomplishments. So Wayne should be remembered as better while Marvin had the better career.
I kind of see it as Harrison having the better career and being the better player. Wayne still needs 180 receptions and 2000 yards to catch Harrison which is possible, but there is no chance Wayne gets 50 more TD's.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
All-Pro

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post

They both have one ring. Wayne will make the Pro Bowl this year and barring injury will probably be All-Pro, too, which would put Wayne at 6 Pro Bowls and 2 All-Pros to Marvin's 8 Pro Bowls and 3 All-Pros, and with Wayne looking as good as he is right now, I'd say those totals are liable to continue trending towards Wayne's favor. Hard to top numbers like 143 catches for 1722 yards, though. Seems like it's kind of a question of comparing Harrison and Peyton Manning being in their prime together versus Reggie Wayne having his career bridge a transition.
Old 11-08-2012, 11:59 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is Marvin Harrison and I don't think it is really close as much as I love Reggie. Marvin was a very dominant receiver when he was in his prime and most of his career.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 04:01 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is only a question because we're a few years out from Harrison leaving and Wayne is having a great year.

I pick Marvin Harrison hands down every time as a career. Him and Manning were psychic together. One quick glance and they both knew the coverage and how to instantly adjust the route. 8 straight years with double digit TDs. Manning benefited just as much from working with Harrison as Harrison did with Manning. Top 3 QB/WR connection ever. Harrison did shy from contact & wasn't a great postseason player, but he was an all time great and a HoFer no doubt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 04:41 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Harrison was much more highly regarded at his peak than Wayne ever was, and I LOVE Reggie Wayne.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:25 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Easily Harrison.
Old 11-09-2012, 08:41 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I gotta take Harrison as well here. I kinda put Reggie Wayne in a similar place as Chad Johnson. Both have been among the best at the position for a long time in their career but I'm not sure I would ever state that either were consistently dominant. Marvin Harrison was dominant throughout his career, even if he was always scared of getting hit by Rodney Harrison...Wimp!!!

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:02 PM    (permalink
billybeejr
Rookie

billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A few years ago this wasnt a question for me However, if Wayne is a thousand year receiver a few more years Im going with him. Two different qbs, doesnt tote a glock, and for some reason Marvin Harrison was soft af against the patriots. It wasnt as big of a deal when he played( end of his prime was when i first started watching), but over time people have been bringing that up more and more.
billybeejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
All-Pro

Reggie Wayne's a way better run blocker. Harrison might have an edge in a couple categories, but Wayne definitely does a few things better than Harrison, too.
Old 11-09-2012, 03:31 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They are different players for sure. Marv had deep speed that Reggie never had. Marv was usually the fastest guy on the field. Both ran knife-edge precise routes. Wayne is stronger and can gain YAC even if he has to fight through tacklers. As everyone knows Marv almost never got YAC if a tackler was in the vicinity, he just fell down. Reggie moves all around. Slot, flanker, wherever. He can run routes from anywhere. Marv was pretty exclusively a right-side wideout.

Reggie has come up big in the postseason. Marv shrank in the postseason, he couldn't handle the DBs increased aggressiveness. In 2003 he had a couple good games including a 41-10 spanking of the Donks in which he went 7/133/2. But those 2 TDs were the only two he ever scored, in 16 postseason appearances. That was also his only 100+ yard receiving game. Total stats in 16 postseason games are 65/883/2. Meanwhile Wayne, in 17 postseason appearances, has 83/1128/9.

From my perspective as a Colts fan, Marvin was overall a more talented receiver. They both ran expert routes, caught anything thrown at them (sometimes in very acrobatic fashion), but Marv had the advantage of deep speed. However, I like Reggie more because of his team-first mentality, his willingness to block, the mentor he's become to Luck and the rookie WRs, and because he came back to the Colts when he could've gotten a bigger contract elsewhere. Marv could be a diva, though a quiet one.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Harrison used to toast defensive backs, but yes, he did pull a vanishing act in the postseason.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:42 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Harrison was a much more of a deep threat in his prime then Wayne ever was.

I think that's the deciding factor.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 10:17 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
Harrison was a much more of a deep threat in his prime then Wayne ever was.

I think that's the deciding factor.
And he scored A LOT of touchdowns. Something Wayne isn't quite known for. Harrison was the far superior player, but as already stated, he was so terrible in the playoffs I almost want to discredit him to such a degree that I'd put Wayne over him. I've always said Peyton Manning got way too much criticism for his postseason record / drop off in performance. Its very hard to replicate your regular season success when your #1 WR (who was utterly dominant in the regular season) was a complete ghost come playoff time, especially when that offense relied so much on Harrison to succeed. Then you have the defensive issues. And before you know it, the Jets are kicking their ass 41-0 with Chad Pennington at QB.

Marvin Harrison is a Top 5 All-Time regular season WR. Rice, Moss and Owens are the only three players I'd put ahead of him with any conviction.

Reggie Wayne is having a great season very late in his career. But his career accomplishments pail in comparison to Harrison. And it's not even close. His postseason performances... also unimpressive. killxswitch provided stats, but I think those numbers are misleading. Don't have time or ability to look them up right now, but I don't remember him having any good games against elite defense. I can remember a blown coverage bomb against the Patriots (don't remember what year) that lead to a TD. Harrison was always double covered and mugged at the line of scrimmage. That type of lucky play wouldn't happen with him. And Wayne's latest Super Bowl performance left a bad taste in my mouth. He had a bad game and it looked like he gave up after he ran a lackadaisical / terrible route that Tracy Porter became known for. He caught some passes in garbage time after that, but when they got in the redzone he alligator armed a TD, and then looked like he didn't care.

I hardly ever considered Wayne a top 2 or 3 WR on year-by-year basis. Harrison? There was no question he was among the very best WRs in the NFL every single season.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Last edited by BigBanger : 11-09-2012 at 10:19 PM.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 10:52 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My god I hate the Colts so much more now than I did before. It just RAINS QBS AND RECEIVERS THERE. IT IS FLAT OUT ********.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 10:10 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where is Marvin's Gardens these days?
Still washing cars?
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 10:38 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Marvin Harrison is a Top 5 All-Time regular season WR. Rice, Moss and Owens are the only three players I'd put ahead of him with any conviction.
Don Hutson.
Old 11-10-2012, 02:19 PM    (permalink
y.f.s.
Rookie

y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From the other thread....

Playoffs.

Wayne: 17 games, 83 catches, 1128 yards, 9 TDs
Harrison: 16 games, 65 catches, 833 yards, 2 TDs

Considering that Wayne has now evolved into an incredibly physical chain mover who blocks his ass off in the run game and is having his best season at 33 with a rookie QB, and it's not even close to me now.

FWIW, as a Jaguars fan, I never really worried about Harrison because Fernando ******* Bryant consistently shut his ass down. FERNANDO BRYANT.

Last edited by y.f.s. : 11-10-2012 at 02:22 PM.
y.f.s. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 09:20 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by y.f.s. View Post
Playoffs.

Wayne: 17 games, 83 catches, 1128 yards, 9 TDs
Harrison: 16 games, 65 catches, 833 yards, 2 TDs.
Playoffs!
Playoffs?

If you just go by playoffs, then Favre, Peyton Manning ain't even top 20 all-time NFL QB's.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 10:14 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Short term memory much?

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 04:54 AM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Playoffs!
Playoffs?

If you just go by playoffs, then Favre, Peyton Manning ain't even top 20 all-time NFL QB's.
The **** are you talking about? I know you're not the brightest guy, but in what way did that statement make sense in your head?

Both have a Super Bowl win and Favre is second all time in post season TDs with Manning 7th. I'd be quite interested in seeing a list of 20 who have done better than that.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote