Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-09-2012, 03:22 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Assistant coach for Indiana.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Who's the idiot that doubted if the Lakers were a top 5 team? :)

Come back and say you were wrong whenever you want, ccb.
Five games into the season, would be hilarious if you ended up wrong.
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
Assistant coach in Indiana, I think.
LOL he was probably the first guy to call Buss...

IDK though. It would be kinda weird for him to be coaching Kobe and Nash...
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:24 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it really shouldn't be that hard to coach the lakers. the biggest issue is lack of depth. I mean, you've got one of the best and smartest PG's, Kobe, the best center in Dwight, and one of the most skilled offensive bigs in Pau. It really shouldn't be that hard to get the team going
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:27 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shaw was asked about the possibility of coaching the Lakers and supposedly just laughed. Things didn't end very well over there for him. I dont know if he'd want the job to be honest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:29 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Front page of Hoopshype.com. You knew it was coming.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:35 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Front page of Hoopshype.com. You knew it was coming.
I really, really hope Phil returns.

I remember reading once that he'd prefer to have Dwight than LeBron, hopefully coaching Dwight will help bring him back, even if it's just short term.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 04:16 PM    (permalink
y.f.s.
Rookie

y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Phil Jackson back in my life plz.
y.f.s. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 04:27 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I say no to Phil just because Nash would be next to useless then. Sloans pick and roll with Nash Pau and Dwight. O_O
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 04:28 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey Lakers, I will gladly allow you to take Kevin McHale off the Rockets hands.

This is a GREAT move by the Lakers. Now go out there and get a real coach. They will be back on top before we know it. Hard for them not to with the amount of talent they have.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 04:29 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
I say no to Phil just because Nash would be next to useless then. Sloans pick and roll with Nash Pau and Dwight. O_O
I thought about this too but I figure someone like Phil will find a way to get the most out of his best players.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 04:29 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
it really shouldn't be that hard to coach the lakers. the biggest issue is lack of depth. I mean, you've got one of the best and smartest PG's, Kobe, the best center in Dwight, and one of the most skilled offensive bigs in Pau. It really shouldn't be that hard to get the team going
Yeah, that was already the conventional wisdom, and it was just as wrong then as it is now. If people think Mike Brown is the main reason they are 1-4, well, yeah. The Lakers are a team with no depth, and an old starting five. You can deal with one or the other, but not both.

Winning 50 games is still totally in reach for them, and there doesn't seem to be a dominant team in the West right now, but as I said before the season started, the Lakers are just one of 5-6 teams in the West competing for a chance at the Heat. Nothing more, nothing less.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lolMikeDunleavyIsACandidate

Unless they can get Sloan or Phil, the firing was completely pointless. This team isn't fit for D'Antoni.
Old 11-09-2012, 05:16 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it's pretty clear now that the players didn't respect/respond to Mike Brown.

As much as I hate D'Antoni, even HE would be an upgrade.

The Lakers had to make this move regardless of who they get to replace Brown.

I hope Phil takes on the challenge. If he can help these Lakers to a title, that would be an incredible achievement considering the competition and how much of a task it'll be to get them to gel.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:30 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, that was already the conventional wisdom, and it was just as wrong then as it is now. If people think Mike Brown is the main reason they are 1-4, well, yeah. The Lakers are a team with no depth, and an old starting five. You can deal with one or the other, but not both.

Winning 50 games is still totally in reach for them, and there doesn't seem to be a dominant team in the West right now, but as I said before the season started, the Lakers are just one of 5-6 teams in the West competing for a chance at the Heat. Nothing more, nothing less.
YOUR BULLS SUCK.

#KnicksIn2013
Old 11-09-2012, 05:31 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
YOUR BULLS SUCK.

#KnicksIn2013
He's not even a Bulls fan..
Old 11-09-2012, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike D'antoni would do great with these Lakers. With Steve Nash to run the offense and Dwight to anchor the defense and finish in the paint they'd site to behold. Add in Pau's intelligent passing ability and Kobe's intelligence and that offense would be beastly, with the players to not give up on d for that offense.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:35 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did anyone actually like the Mike Brown hiring in the first place? I think most people knew it was a bad choice from the start.
Old 11-09-2012, 05:36 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike D'Antoni sucks guys.

I have no idea why there's such a hard on for Mike D'Antoni. The "offensive genius"

Yeah, how ******* smart do you have to be to tell your team "Hey just run down the court really fast and try to score before the defense gets set."

Or

"Hey, pick and roll with 2 guys with the other 3 spreading the floor at the 3 point line to create floor spacing"

Real ******* brilliant.

Oh, and forget defense. Who needs that ****.

**** D'Antoni.
Old 11-09-2012, 05:38 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Mike D'antoni would do great with these Lakers. With Steve Nash to run the offense and Dwight to anchor the defense and finish in the paint they'd site to behold. Add in Pau's intelligent passing ability and Kobe's intelligence and that offense would be beastly, with the players to not give up on d for that offense.
I'm super mixed about the idea. If I had my choice it would be Phil or Sloan because they are very good on both ends of the floor. Phil is great with having to deal with the egos and has an idea of what the lakers organization is about, while Sloan was great on both ends and was a pick n roll offensive guy itching for his ring, and will call your ass out if you aren't playing well.

D'Antoni has me excited thinking about the offensive side of the ball, where him and Nash were awesome together. Nash won 2 MVP's under him, but we do not have the shooters they had in PHX. We haven't been playing D under Mike Brown who is considered a defensive "Genius", so do we stay still or do we get worse when we bring in a guy like D'Antoni who has historically had some of the most comical defenses ever.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 11-09-2012, 05:39 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Did anyone actually like the Mike Brown hiring in the first place? I think most people knew it was a bad choice from the start.
I wanted Rick Adelman so damn bad. I about went ape **** when I heard Brown got the job.

I tried to convince myself that it'd work out...but it was a very tough task.

Quote:
Old 11-09-2012, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I have no idea why there's such a hard on for Mike D'Antoni. The "offensive genius"

Yeah, how ******* smart do you have to be to tell your team "Hey just run down the court really fast and try to score before the defense gets set."

Or

"Hey, pick and roll with 2 guys with the other 3 spreading the floor at the 3 point line to create floor spacing"

Real ******* brilliant.

**** D'Antoni.
This.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
I wanted Rick Adelman so damn bad. I about went ape **** when I heard Brown got the job.

I tried to convince myself that it'd work out...but it was a very tough task.
And this too except I wanted JVG and Adelman a really close 2nd. Was steamed when it was Mike ******* Brown.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Or

Real ******* brilliant.

**** D'Antoni.
It's actually quite effective when you give him the right players. The Suns were good enough to win titles, but him not knowing how to coach defense was their Achilles' heel. He never should have been hired by the Knicks though.
Old 11-09-2012, 05:56 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

5 games in, depth isn't a reason they're losing. Then again, I don't think Mike Brown was. You bring in a new center and point guard, there's going to be cohesion issues early on. I see a surge coming next month, followed by running out of gas by the end of the season. Dwight's enough to get them into the playoffs. Look at what he did in Orlando. Granted that was a pitifully weak East, but he's got Kobe, Nash and Pau now. Once they get it together, they'll be ok for a while. Just their age and lack of depth will hurt them come playoff time. Kobe can't go 40 a game with ease anymore, neither can Nash.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 06:01 PM    (permalink
y.f.s.
Rookie

y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Phil Jackson is at the Lakers facility....
y.f.s. is offline   Reply With Quote