Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 11-09-2012, 05:22 PM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans_4_texas View Post
Another 17 years of this type of football and the Cowboys will be irrelevant nationally. They will be a North Texas team exclusively.

I got 99 problems but imbecile, in-breds like Jerrah are not one of them.

The rest of your post is the normal knob polishing you reflexively do every time I post something even when you agree. What is funny is other post the same thing and you agree with them.
The cowboys will never be irrelevant how many 3-5 teams are the first topic everyday on sports talk sbows. Even when were struggling were the toast of the town
CowboysBeastMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:26 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Another 17 years of this type of football and the Cowboys will be irrelevant nationally. They will be a North Texas team exclusively.

I got 99 problems but imbecile, in-breds like Jerrah are not one of them.

The rest of your post is the normal knob polishing you reflexively do every time I post something even when you agree. What is funny is other post the same thing and you agree with them.
The Cowboys may not even win a SB in the next 17 years but you know what? Both me and you will still be fans.

... I'm an NFL Draft fan cause the Cowboys forced me to be one. hahahahha
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:29 PM    (permalink
texans_4_texas
Rookie

texans_4_texas texans_4_texas texans_4_texas texans_4_texas texans_4_texas texans_4_texas texans_4_texas texans_4_texas texans_4_texas texans_4_texas texans_4_texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
The Cowboys may not even win a SB in the next 17 years but you know what? Both me and you will still be fans.

... I'm an NFL Draft fan cause the Cowboys forced me to be one. hahahahha
Point is you agree with me more than disagree yet you like to antagonize ... then complain I do same. Pot meet kettle.
texans_4_texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:35 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Point is you agree with me more than disagree yet you like to antagonize ... then complain I do same. Pot meet kettle.
No, you only like to see one side of the coin and every problem goes back to Jerry. Hearing you say something good about the Cowboys is impossible. Yours is a life that seems to lack hope, humor and forward thinking.
Old 11-09-2012, 06:20 PM    (permalink
texans_4_texas
Rookie

texans_4_texas texans_4_texas texans_4_texas texans_4_texas texans_4_texas texans_4_texas texans_4_texas texans_4_texas texans_4_texas texans_4_texas texans_4_texas

Quote:
No, you only like to see one side of the coin and every problem goes back to Jerry. Hearing you say something good about the Cowboys is impossible. Yours is a life that seems to lack hope, humor and forward thinking.
Organizations fail systematically when its leaders do. Jerry is the leader. Or put it another way, "fish rots from the head down."

"My life lacks hope, humor and forward thinking??????" -- Now you come off as a total idiot with no facts as to much to support it..
Old 11-09-2012, 06:38 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Organizations fail systematically when its leaders do. Jerry is the leader. Or put it another way, "fish rots from the head down."

"My life lacks hope, humor and forward thinking??????" -- Now you come off as a total idiot with no facts as to much to support it..
So how do you explain Jerry winning 3 SBs?

I judge you by your words. What hope have you ever given the Cowboys? Week to week it's the same ole misery.

Humor? The only funny thing I ever heard you say was about that time you got knocked by that Samoan dude playing football. Other than that, every post of yours is like you think "INTERNETZ IS SERIOUS BUSINESS". Gosh, everyone else knows how to lighten up from time to time. Your endless need to feed your ego is so ironic because it's the exact thing you hate Jerry for.

This is a draft forum. Most people came here in the first place to look for solutions to fixable problems. The only thing you care to talk about is bashing Jerry Jones, complaining about Miles Austin not getting the ball enough, and crown yourself for not liking SS Roy Williams. I've never heard one single person harp over one right call like you do in the history of the INTERNETZZZzzzz! When I hit on a right call... I add it to my millions and forget about it 2 days later. LMAO.
Old 11-09-2012, 10:26 PM    (permalink
texans_4_texas
Rookie

Quote:
So how do you explain Jerry winning 3 SBs?
Jimmy Johnson and Herschel Walker

Quote:
I judge you by your words. What hope have you ever given the Cowboys? Week to week it's the same ole misery.
Am I here to give hope or here to discuss facts and present opinions?

Quote:
Humor? The only funny thing I ever heard you say was about that time you got knocked by that Samoan dude playing football. Other than that, every post of yours is like you think "INTERNETZ IS SERIOUS BUSINESS". Gosh, everyone else knows how to lighten up from time to time.
No earthly idea what you are talking about.

Quote:
Your endless need to feed your ego is so ironic because it's the exact thing you hate Jerry for.
I don't repeat myself for Jerry or feed my ego. I repeat myself to prove that from day 1, I have been dead on ... starting with garbage SS Roy Williams.

Quote:
This is a draft forum. Most people came here in the first place to look for solutions to fixable problems.
Huh? Posters are here to find solutions to fixable problems of Sport Franchises they have no control over? WTF are you talking about? Get a damn grip of reality. Damn forum to talk football.

Quote:
The only thing you care to talk about is bashing Jerry Jones, complaining about Miles Austin not getting the ball enough,
My problem is Austin is pefect example of what is wrong with this team and its fans. Guys that produce get put aside once the shiny new toy shows up like Dez.

Quote:
and crown yourself for not liking SS Roy Williams. I've never heard one single person harp over one right call like you do in the history of the INTERNETZZZzzzz!
I harped on it b/c you fannie boys took like 2 years and multiple losses to come to your senses while that entire time mocking my thoughts.

Quote:
When I hit on a right call... I add it to my millions and forget about it 2 days later. LMAO.
What right call is that? I read lots of your posts and you regurgitate most thoughts.
Old 11-10-2012, 02:29 AM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bob, seriously, why don't you just give up?
It's like your 15th account on this forum. Why you keep on coming back when you don't like us, you don't like our opinions, you think you're the only one who understands football?
Picture this forum as a club. Would you go to a club where you don't feel comfortable?
I'm miles and miles away from Texas so watching the Cowboys playing in Cowboys Stadium is nearly impossible for me, but I can't picture you going to that stadium. What would be the point? You don't root for the Cowboys, you hope that they lose so you can prove that Jerry is such an idiot and that Miles should get the ball more, and that Dez sucks and blah blah.
You're attitude is like you're teaching evolutionism to creationists. I think that a lot of this forum's users (and its admins) have let you know time over time that we don't like that attitude. We are fed up with it.

Nemo propheta in patria!

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 03:31 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really don't understand why D lets him come back with different accounts every time. His IP should be banned.
Old 11-10-2012, 09:38 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I really don't understand why D lets him come back with different accounts every time. His IP should be banned.
I wish I knew. Who is actually surprised anymore to see Bob showing up with a new user name crying a river about Jerry Jones and SS Roy Williams. And I've never understood the point of being banned if you just sign back up 3 days later and resort to doing the same things that got you banned to begin with.

Then Bob claims he's like 50 years old or something. Yea, because grown men with jobs have time to create multiple usernames on a forum just to troll Maybe he would be an interesting troll if he didn't recycle the exact same arguments over and over years on end. He doesn't even say anything new.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 11:43 AM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I wish I knew. Who is actually surprised anymore to see Bob showing up with a new user name crying a river about Jerry Jones and SS Roy Williams. And I've never understood the point of being banned if you just sign back up 3 days later and resort to doing the same things that got you banned to begin with.

Then Bob claims he's like 50 years old or something. Yea, because grown men with jobs have time to create multiple usernames on a forum just to troll Maybe he would be an interesting troll if he didn't recycle the exact same arguments over and over years on end. He doesn't even say anything new.
Not only is he a grown man with a job, hes a MULTI MILLIONAIRE. He PM'ed me this a few weeks back LMAO

"If I could prove to you that I am a faithful husband and father of three, pay my taxes, have no criminal record and I am a multi-millionaire, would then you cease to call me a loser?" Living in a dream world!

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:57 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketaces View Post
Not only is he a grown man with a job, hes a MULTI MILLIONAIRE. He PM'ed me this a few weeks back LMAO

"If I could prove to you that I am a faithful husband and father of three, pay my taxes, have no criminal record and I am a multi-millionaire, would then you cease to call me a loser?" Living in a dream world!
Hahahaha. Such a funny guy.
Old 11-10-2012, 12:57 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Been there, done that.
Old 11-10-2012, 04:06 PM    (permalink
texans_4_texas
Rookie

Quote:

You wish!!!!! All true.

How is your disappointing older son you never talk about?
Old 11-10-2012, 04:18 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You wish!!!!! All true.

How is your disappointing older son you never talk about?
Last I heard he was servicing your wife while you we're out making millions and she was paying him for his services with YOUR money!!! LMFAO!!!

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
Old 11-11-2012, 07:36 AM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by proof View Post
bob is hilarious. you guys are extremely uptight. seems like you guys figure out who he is fairly quickly eachtime, so if he bothers you that much.... ignore his posts. is it that difficult? you act like you're out at the pool with your kids, and he keeps doing cannonballs a foot away from you. get over it
Bob the Millionaire coming to the aid of Bob? LMFAO So sad!

Old 11-11-2012, 08:29 AM    (permalink
texans_4_texas
Rookie

Quote:
Last I heard he was servicing your wife while you we're out making millions and she was paying him for his services with YOUR money!!! LMFAO!!!
I don't live in OKC so it would be tough.

I'd be willing to bet you are so broke your parents (or wife's) live with you too.
Old 11-11-2012, 03:30 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

Not. a. good. start.

Old 11-11-2012, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Glad our defense is ready to play...

2x stupid offsides penalties on Hatcher.

Horrible tackling by Sensabaugh.

Horrible angles by McCray.

Sheeeesh. We need good safety play in the worst way.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 03:47 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

A Felix Jones sighting

Old 11-11-2012, 03:48 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Today is OUR day.
Old 11-11-2012, 03:55 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Charlie Peprah.... hmm... me likey so far.
Old 11-11-2012, 04:02 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

Austin is made of glass. Yeah lets make him our #1

Old 11-11-2012, 04:15 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Vick out???
Old 11-11-2012, 04:17 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Happy to see Vickers getting some limelight.