Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 11-07-2012, 11:15 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd rather be 7-3 than 6-4 but yeah I agree with you about everything else.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:28 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lots of guys hurt. Phillips already ruled out for Sunday and Nicks had a setback with his knee so I'm going to go ahead and assume he's a no go in Cincy also.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-07-2012, 11:36 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly, I was hoping they'd hold Nicks out of this game, while I'd like to be 7-3 over 6-4 to, it's not a big deal for me and in fact the extra fire with which we'd come out of the bye might level it for me, but getting Nicks two full weeks to heal up before GB is huge. I'm expecting him to have a great impact on that game now. Same for Kenny, we miss him back there but Rolle and Stevie are doing a fine job holding the fort, let him get some prolonged recovery in for that stretch run so that Perry Fewell can out think himself with all of the things he could then do with Rolle and Stevie, knowing he has Kenny, back at full force, to clean up everyone's mistakes

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:23 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Coe is out. Everyone else questionable or probable.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-09-2012, 12:35 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They need to rest Nicks. We're playing 10 on 11 on offense when he's out there.
Old 11-09-2012, 01:04 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Coaches don't seem to think so. He does still draw coverage away. I'd like to see the D play like they did in SF again going into the bye.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-09-2012, 01:05 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

His burst is clearly not there right now.
Old 11-09-2012, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
His burst is clearly not there right now.
I don't disagree but our coaches and medical staff are usually very cautious with injuries so if he's out there then he's healthy enough to play.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-10-2012, 05:43 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Our offense stinks right now. In theory, resting Nicks sound good, but the offense can't handle that with the teams we play coming up. They will bracket Cruz and I have no hope the other knuckleheads can be consistently productive.

Gilbride said there will be some changes which I think is the hurry up offense. I am very excited to see what changes he is talking about. I will have this game recorded as well.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 09:15 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So we put Coe on IR and activated Will Hill, the way that Coe played that ball to Dez I am not surprised.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:17 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
Our offense stinks right now. In theory, resting Nicks sound good, but the offense can't handle that with the teams we play coming up. They will bracket Cruz and I have no hope the other knuckleheads can be consistently productive.

Gilbride said there will be some changes which I think is the hurry up offense. I am very excited to see what changes he is talking about. I will have this game recorded as well.
Cincy's secondary is absolute crap, we could've absolutely gotten away with resting Nicks for two whole weeks.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:34 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Starting Nicks isn't the right call. He's clearly not healthy. We're playing 10 on 11 right now, I rather give Randle or Barden some snaps instead.

A decoy doesn't do us any favors.
Old 11-11-2012, 09:41 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Nicks was open deep last week on a few plays and Eli didn't hit him. He's still good enough to be out there.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-11-2012, 09:54 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I'm gonna focus on Diehl today. Or at least try to. I want to see if last week was just rust, or if he's just washed up. Diehl is one of my favorite Giants. I really hope this isn't the end of the road for him.

This might be his last year with the team though. Unless we see a sudden turnaround.

I really want to see that 3rd WR threat emerge. We need it to emerge. Or else our offense will continue to sputter.
Old 11-11-2012, 09:54 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Coe to IR for Will Hill.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-11-2012, 09:58 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Cincy's secondary is absolute crap, we could've absolutely gotten away with resting Nicks for two whole weeks.
Right now so is our offense. One gimp, One great WR, and other part timers who may make a play no and then. Plus with our luck, their secondary may suck, so we probably use this week to run the ball.
Old 11-11-2012, 10:00 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I want Andre Brown to see more action. I know it won't happen bc we're loyal to Bradshaw, but Brown is clearly the better Back right now.

Sometimes our loyalty to veterans really does hurt us. I understand it though. You have to maintain respect in the lockerroom.
Old 11-11-2012, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Diehl is just horrible now. It's a shame but he needs to get pined.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-11-2012, 02:07 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Played completely flat, out played in every aspect of the game. I hate November. Don't even want to watch the 4th quarter
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh this offense has hit a wall. Gilbride's time better be running out. A franchise, 2 time superbowl winning QB should not have 12 TDs and 11 INTs.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I can't believe we do this every year. I don't get it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-11-2012, 02:15 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Like I said and always been saying. Our offense is exposed. The blueprint is out. This is plain bad. This is the Jets offense all of a sudden.
Old 11-11-2012, 02:16 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

I've never seen a future HOF in a system where this happened. To be fair today, it's Eli, but this system has crashed. System crashed! 3 straight games without a TD?

At least MVP Tynes is playing lights out.
Old 11-11-2012, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Our offense has been the same for the last 5 years. It's not all of a sudden that teams have a blueprint. It's just everyone playing like crap.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-11-2012, 02:24 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Our offense has been the same for the last 5 years. It's not all of a sudden that teams have a blueprint. It's just everyone playing like crap.
Right.. I disagree.