Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 11-11-2012, 03:33 PM    (permalink
87Canes
Rookie

87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.
Default Mike Glennon - Best QB in Class of '13?

Folks,

I'm a KC Chiefs fan so I'm obviously looking at QB for my team's draft pick. This QB class doesn't have any can't miss products but Mike Glennon is very intriguing. I definitely like his size, arm strength and accuracy but everything I've read on him dings him for accuracy. I haven't seen that on anything I've watched but then again, I don't have access to anything more than Youtube.

I have thought about a "Poor man's Matt Ryan" since he has the size, arm strength and is a Tom O'Brien product but it's way too early in my research to stand by that comment 100%.

What's your analysis of Mike Glennon? If this has been discussed in a previous topic, please provide a link so I can read up on it. I tried to find one specific thread on MG but found nothing.
87Canes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 03:35 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He looks like the first overall pick on one snap. On the next he doesn't look draftable. He needs to cut down the number of mistakes he makes. His receivers aren't helping him though. I really like him and think he should be a first rounder. But the inconsistency has to worry the evaluators.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see it. He has the tools to work with, but he is going to need a really good coaching staff to get some more consistent play out of him.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 03:44 PM    (permalink
87Canes
Rookie

87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
He looks like the first overall pick on one snap. On the next he doesn't look draftable. He needs to cut down the number of mistakes he makes. His receivers aren't helping him though. I really like him and think he should be a first rounder. But the inconsistency has to worry the evaluators.
I did notice his WRs don't help him at all and some of his INTs have been drops this season.

In a very weak QB class, I think he may be able to wow scouts in the "shorts workouts" such as the combine and be drafted much higher than most people think because of his potential.

His size and arm strength really helps him but I was impressed by his accuracy despite the pros saying that he's not accurate. I was able to watch more of last year's tape and I saw some really good "NFL type" throws against Clemson and Louisville.
Old 11-11-2012, 03:54 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The issue with Glennon will never be physical. I question his mental aptitude for the game, which was the same issue his brother always had. Our OL is HORRID. Our WR's are below average. We have no TE that will sniff the league. With that said, Glennon has zero pocket awareness and is a statue in the pocket. He is horrible dropping back from under center and does his best work in the shotgun with a no-huddle type offense.

Against UNC, arguably his greatest game he has played in college, he went 29/52 (56%), 467 yards, 5 TD, 2 INT. His receivers had 10 (10!!!!) drops. One of the INTs was on the wideout. The other was a bad pass down the sideline to a freshman WR that was ridden out of bounds by the corner. The WR made no play on the ball, but it was a bad pass. I haven't watched the game back to see how many yards or touchdowns the drops caused, but I think it is safe to say without the drops he would have had at least another 75 yards and a touchdown.

If I am an NFL team, I don't touch Glennon unless I have time to develop him and a coaching staff that can teach him how to study film and apply it on the field. I'd love to see a competent coaching staff get a hold of his physical skill set.
i posted this in another thread. Over the past 3 games, our WR's have dropped, no lie, at least 20 passes. Glennon only knows one velocity which hurts him on those short to intermediate throws. It's not one of those "catchable" balls.

He is a classic boom or bust guy. Reminds me of Drew Bledsoe, Ryan Mallett, and Jeff George with his physical ability to play the QB position with some mental blocks that don't get them past that point of greatness. Has some serious mental shortcomings that a RS-SR shouldn't have issues with. If you have a QB coach that is patient and can bring the best out of him mentally, I think he'll easily be a Pro Bowl type QB. If he is stuck on a team with a veteran QB and gets no attention to develop his understanding of the game, he will be a bust and out of the league in 3 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The NCST receivers were atrocious when they played UNC. They dropped a ton of balls... But I agree with everything NCST83 just posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 04:02 PM    (permalink
87Canes
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
i posted this in another thread. Over the past 3 games, our WR's have dropped, no lie, at least 20 passes. Glennon only knows one velocity which hurts him on those short to intermediate throws. It's not one of those "catchable" balls.

He is a classic boom or bust guy. Reminds me of Drew Bledsoe, Ryan Mallett, and Jeff George with his physical ability to play the QB position with some mental blocks that don't get them past that point of greatness. Has some serious mental shortcomings that a RS-SR shouldn't have issues with. If you have a QB coach that is patient and can bring the best out of him mentally, I think he'll easily be a Pro Bowl type QB. If he is stuck on a team with a veteran QB and gets no attention to develop his understanding of the game, he will be a bust and out of the league in 3 years.
Thanks for the info. KC will not have the same staff as they do this year so I have no idea what his situation would be like if he was drafted here. I did notice that all of his throws are bullets so that's never good and maybe that explains why the WRs drop so many passes.

Either way, it seems like the consensus is that his only issue is mental and not physical as he has everything you'd want in an NFL QB physically. Maybe he'll hook up with Todd Shea for pre draft workouts and the QB guru will be able to help build his mental awareness and toughness pre draft.

The throw that sold me on Glennon as a legit QB prospect was a skinny post in last year's game vs Clemson. Ball was perfectly placed right above the pursuing defender and right in front of his WR.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avFKFcJJ6Xc

The throw I'm referring to is at the 4:20 mark
Old 11-11-2012, 04:13 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Glennon is too physically gifted to be 'out of the league in 3 years'.
It's a question of whether or not he'll be a great pro or not.
The biggest thing Glennon lacks IMO is playing experience.

Right now he's a Flacco level prospect with the upside to be better than that.
He's a good pick, just not a can't-miss selection.

In this class I don't see many QBs other than maybe Geno Smith I'd take ahead of him.
Old 11-11-2012, 04:27 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

Location: TJ Warren is a better and more productive player than Jabari Parker
SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Flacco comparison isn't bad. They both have flaws coming out of college but the physical tools might end up outweighing those problems for both. Glennon isn't going to win you games by himself. And you're going to need a good OLine. Not that different from Joe.

All I know is that Russell Wilson was much better than him in college on the same team. I'm not sure what that means since Russ is now starting for Seattle, but I'm throwing it out there.
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 04:44 PM    (permalink
87Canes
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
The Flacco comparison isn't bad. They both have flaws coming out of college but the physical tools might end up outweighing those problems for both. Glennon isn't going to win you games by himself. And you're going to need a good OLine. Not that different from Joe.

All I know is that Russell Wilson was much better than him in college on the same team. I'm not sure what that means since Russ is now starting for Seattle, but I'm throwing it out there.
Same university but not the same team. I think the only 2 players they both played with are the current LT and LG. Everyone else is different...

I think all NC State fans can agree that this NCSU is not as good as the Russell Wilson teams but if we were drafting players off how good their teams were, we'd be talking about Greg McElroy right now LOL

I get what you're saying Batman....good points
Old 11-11-2012, 05:22 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87Canes View Post
Same university but not the same team. I think the only 2 players they both played with are the current LT and LG. Everyone else is different...

I think all NC State fans can agree that this NCSU is not as good as the Russell Wilson teams but if we were drafting players off how good their teams were, we'd be talking about Greg McElroy right now LOL

Well we're two years removed from Russell starting for NCSU, so it's expected that a different cast of characters would be playing this year. However, the same issues were there with Russell. Horrible OL, average WRs, average TEs. The difference is Russell has wheels and Glennon looks like a ******** giraffe running on the field.

The college game is changing and guys like Glennon don't excel on teams like NCSU. We need guys like Russell who can make up for the shortcomings of our anemic recruiting. Put Glennon on a traditional power, and they are an instant favorite to win it all. To succeed as a non-traditional power, you need a gimmick offense or a supremely talented, mobile quarterback that can carry you from game to game.

Quote:
Titty sprinkles
Old 11-11-2012, 05:26 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the Chiefs even consider drafting this guy at the top of round 1 I will personally burn Arrowhead to the ground.

Give me Geno or Tyler Wilson a hundred times out of a hundred over Glennon. No question.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:53 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

Location: TJ Warren is a better and more productive player than Jabari Parker
SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Wilson's first couple years he was on absolute trash teams and carried them. His last season yea, that was a good team. This year was supposed to be the best team OBrien has had here, it hasn't panned out as such...

Glennon played last year as well when there were a few more holdovers. George Bryan for instance was very good with Wilson and absolutely terrible catching passes from Glennon. Pretty much torpedo'd any chance he had at making the NFL. On the other hand, TJ Graham had his best year with Mike.

I actually think the receivers Glennon has now are more naturally talented but they drop just as many, if not more, passes than the ones in past years.

If Blaine Gabbert can go Top 10 Glennon can easily go in round 1. The question is does he ever live up to that?
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:59 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
If Blaine Gabbert can go Top 10 Glennon can easily go in round 1. The question is does he ever live up to that?
It's pretty clear that Gabbert shouldn't have gone anywhere near the top 10.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:52 PM    (permalink
87Canes
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
It's pretty clear that Gabbert shouldn't have gone anywhere near the top 10.
No Mizzou QB should ever go in RD 1. That spread at Mizzou is a handicap for a path to the NFL.
Old 11-11-2012, 06:54 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People if you don't like Glennon that is fine but Geno Smith is a farce/fraud/hack. He has been exposed as the ultimate system QB. I am going to make it my mission from here until draft day to bring up the Geno Smith hype.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:59 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly the chiefs are better off taking glen on at the top of round 2 and take best player available. Every qb is a risk in this draft but Glennan to me is intriguing. He's smart and looks the part and has te tools of a starter. He just needs certain aspects of his game to develop. No way I compare him to Bledsoe or mallet. I think a bigger and stronger version of Matt Ryan is more like it.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 07:03 PM    (permalink
87Canes
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
People if you don't like Glennon that is fine but Geno Smith is a farce/fraud/hack. He has been exposed as the ultimate system QB. I am going to make it my mission from here until draft day to bring up the Geno Smith hype.
I'm with you on this one, bud. I'm not with bringing down the Geno hype in a negative way but I really don't see why this system QB gets a 1st rd tag. He's benefited from a very poor QB class. Heck, I'd take Taj Boyd before Geno Smith but not in the 1st 3 or 4 rds.
Old 11-11-2012, 07:18 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
Honestly the chiefs are better off taking glen on at the top of round 2 and take best player available. Every qb is a risk in this draft but Glennan to me is intriguing. He's smart and looks the part and has te tools of a starter. He just needs certain aspects of his game to develop. No way I compare him to Bledsoe or mallet. I think a bigger and stronger version of Matt Ryan is more like it.
I disagree with your assessment.

Quote:
Titty sprinkles
Old 11-11-2012, 07:19 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm with you on this one, bud. I'm not with bringing down the Geno hype in a negative way but I really don't see why this system QB gets a 1st rd tag. He's benefited from a very poor QB class. Heck, I'd take Taj Boyd before Geno Smith but not in the 1st 3 or 4 rds.
I'd take Barkley, Wilson, Glennon and Jones before Smith. Landry Jones is becoming such a forgotten prospect in this draft. The fact Smith struggles against the better defenses is alarming to me. No one else seems to agree though.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 07:27 PM    (permalink
87Canes
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
I'd take Barkley, Wilson, Glennon and Jones before Smith. Landry Jones is becoming such a forgotten prospect in this draft. The fact Smith struggles against the better defenses is alarming to me. No one else seems to agree though.
It's just one of those weak QB classes so anyone who puts up some kind of good numbers will get placed in rd 1. Smith will be a bust like Jawalrus Russell
Old 11-11-2012, 07:30 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He''s a rich man's Sean Glennon.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 07:35 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Inconsistent with good physical tools, but very mechanical/robotic and his mental tools are shakey.

He's a guy that NC State expected more from and didn't ever get it out of him, really.

Tyler Bray is a better player with similar tools.
Old 11-11-2012, 08:18 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Inconsistent with good physical tools, but very mechanical/robotic and his mental tools are shakey.

He's a guy that NC State expected more from and didn't ever get it out of him, really.

Tyler Bray is a better player with similar tools.
Give Glennon Hunter and Patterson/Rogers for a season and then you can compare the two. I don't think it's fair to Glennon to compare him with QBs that have far superior pieces around them. Plus, Glennon isn't an issue off the field. Bray is the 2nd coming of Ryan Leaf.

Quote:
Titty sprinkles
Old 11-11-2012, 10:52 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
He''s a rich man's Sean Glennon.
LOL. He was a nice guy but Mike's big bro was garbage at Va Tech.
I don't get the critique that Glennon's mental tools are shaky. He's everything IMO many teams would want in a starting NFL QB except he has below average mobility and isn't quite consistent enough at the college level.

To be honest I don't see much difference between Glennon and Tannehill as prospects(besides athletic ability), in that both guys would have benefited from starting 4 years in college to polish their games but didn't have that opportunity.