Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-12-2012, 02:40 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Call of Duty Black Ops 2

Release is tonight thinking about going to get it since I don't sleep till 5 am every night anyways. I'm a sucker for these games when they come out and play it religiously for a few months and then lay off of it.

So most likely getting it tonight!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:45 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Doesn't need own thread...

Bantx I am disappoint.
Old 11-12-2012, 02:46 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

eh it got a thread last year, plus I'm pretty sure when everyone gets the game it'll be filled with us talking about it so it's own thread is going to be needed if yall want to filtered out from the xbox/ps3 thread

Old 11-12-2012, 03:44 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CoD games usually get their own thread, or else everyone will ***** and moan about it in the xbox 360 thread. I'm contemplating going tonight, but I can't take off work so I may just wait until I get off tomorrow. I was a bigger fan of BO1 more then most so I'll probably like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:49 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reviews are good from fans who got it early. Pick 10 system seems to be really balanced and the score streaks help as well. Might go at midnight, but I don't have a car since I am only a freshman so I think I will just wait till tomorrow morning. I get out of class at 9:15am and the Gamestop 10 minutes from campus opens at 10:00am. Think it will just depend on the weather if I go tonight or not. Very excited for this game. Visually it looks stunning, campaign is supposed to be good, multiplayer seems balanced so far and Zombies looks incredible.

EDIT: Supposed to start raining at 1am tomorrow/tonight and not stop all day.

Last edited by OSUGiants17 : 11-12-2012 at 04:00 PM.
OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:10 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't have a reservation. Where can i go get it?
Old 11-12-2012, 04:36 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I don't have a reservation. Where can i go get it?
You can still go to Gamestop or Walmart and pre-order to get it tonight at midnight. At least I'm pretty sure you can

Old 11-12-2012, 04:39 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just go to Wal Mart at 12 regardless of rsvp or pre-order. Depending your area, and how popular/busy the wal mart is, they'll be a line of anywhere from 10-30 people or so. It moved pretty quickly when I went to get MW2 even though there was a good amount of people there, and I got in line at about 11:40.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:45 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should i call the wal-mart to make sure? Idk, i'm still on the fence about it, but probably 55/45 that i will get it tonight. Just checking out some multiplayer videos to see how the guns and gameplay are like.

I know it isn't anything groundbreaking but all the people i play with will have it and it's pretty much the only videogame i play. Ahh. Decisions.
Old 11-12-2012, 04:50 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ehhh, i've been done with the DLC COD games since MW2.

I wish more people played BF, Dice did a really great job with the game.

COD could be great games, if they tried to actually develop the game and not put one out every year, or expansion packs for 60 dollars. MW was Ahh-mazing. I waited in line for MW2, loved it, but something just felt weird after playing it for a few months and the lust started to wear off. Then BO, and MW3 came out and I gave up by that time.

Halo has been fun, i can understand metal suit needing a clip/half clip to kill the man.
Still wish more people would play BF, its a great game to execute game plans and strategy(stop don't reply all you computer CS guys), or just pick up and play.

I used to be a fanboy, but have gotten tired.
Old 11-12-2012, 04:52 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Should i call the wal-mart to make sure? Idk, i'm still on the fence about it, but probably 55/45 that i will get it tonight. Just checking out some multiplayer videos to see how the guns and gameplay are like.

I know it isn't anything groundbreaking but all the people i play with will have it and it's pretty much the only videogame i play. Ahh. Decisions.

just wait for the price to drop, black friday....and stuff.

First 2 weeks, amazing
then a month later, wtf is this?
some DLC maps come out, OMG!!!
few months later, meh i only play to pass time
announce new COD in 6 months, OMG its coming again.
Old 11-12-2012, 05:36 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

I pre ordered at game stop for nuke town map pack and double xp. They're doing it pretty big here in Fort Worth. Nos energy drink is going to be there with their truck giving away drinks for the night and dominos will be there to supply the foodage. They have tournaments and give aways so I'll probably stop by to try to get some free ****.

Old 11-12-2012, 05:45 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Fuuuuuu. If they're giving double xp, i may want to go reserve right now.
Old 11-12-2012, 06:06 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

yeah I was going to get it from walmart too, but double xp and free maps is what will make me get it from gamestop.

Old 11-12-2012, 06:59 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Fuuuuuu. If they're giving double xp, i may want to go reserve right now.
Don't worry it's not just Gamestop. Any game from the first shipment will have the maps(nuketown 2025 and nuketown zombies + double XP weekend). If you buy a new one tomorrow it should still have it. Amazon, Target, Walmart, Gamestop, etc

Old 11-12-2012, 07:12 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

******* game stop.
Old 11-12-2012, 08:20 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I bought the $5 Reservation thing from Wal Mart. Mine is releasing the game at 8PM for some reason.. I'll go a little bit later and get it.
Old 11-12-2012, 08:28 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got it from best buy. I'm pretty excited for this game.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:29 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

3 hours till I leave to go wait in line. I was not antsy at all until today and now I am so bored and cant think of anything else

Old 11-12-2012, 08:41 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As somewhat useless as it might be, I'm probably gonna end up using that "Fast Hands" perk. I hate when I go to throw a grenade and I die before I get rid of it.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:20 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

I can't wait to play. Also I got a free t-shirt from gamestop and they're doing 500 dollar gift cards give aways and having tournaments right now so I'll head over there in an hour or so.

They have food trucks galore lined up with dominos already set up and now red bull and nos energy drink. I just might be calling into work tomorrow.

Old 11-12-2012, 10:57 PM    (permalink
BucSquad
Veteran

BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
As somewhat useless as it might be, I'm probably gonna end up using that "Fast Hands" perk. I hate when I go to throw a grenade and I die before I get rid of it.
I'll probably be waiting to get the game, but have the gun and perk list came out?

Also that annoys me but quickdraw pro took care of that in MW3.
BucSquad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:13 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucSquad View Post
I'll probably be waiting to get the game, but have the gun and perk list came out?

Also that annoys me but quickdraw pro took care of that in MW3.
http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Per...:_Black_Ops_II
Old 11-12-2012, 11:23 PM    (permalink
BucSquad
Veteran

BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks man!
BucSquad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:42 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Just got the game.. I thought my Wal Mart was releasing it at 8 but they didn't start until Midnight. Got there at 11:45 and was out by 12:20 or so. Not bad not bad.