Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-07-2012, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
IDK about you guys but I'm flat out loving this multiplayer so far. Have hardly even touched the campaign yet which is what I normally do first. My K/D isn't where I'd like it to be but after a slow start its at least in the positive range now. Knowing the maps a little bit sure helps.

Hit me up if anyone wants to play though. GT= ELDUDERINO1165
I'll add you when I get home. Jvig, R4L, down to start an NFLDC team tonight?
Old 11-07-2012, 07:45 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be on around 10
GT= bhaarat316
Old 11-07-2012, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
I'll be on around 10
GT= bhaarat316
I'll be on in like half an hour. I'll invite you when you join me.
Old 11-07-2012, 09:01 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be on tomorrow Solid, although I may try to run through campaign. Tonight I have hw and need to recover from pulling an all nighter still.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 01:45 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Playing drunk is fun but you end up with turrbl statz

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 01:40 PM    (permalink
y.f.s.
Rookie

y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So the plot of Assassins Creed 3 is basically Star Wars America.

Really fun game, tho. If you loved RDR, you will love AC3.
y.f.s. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like NBA 2k13 will be $25 at Walmart on Thanksgiving and Black Friday. Must get.
Old 11-08-2012, 02:00 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

any other good deals on black friday?
Old 11-08-2012, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There was quite a few. If you check out the Walmart website there was several.

Pretty sure AC3 will be $40 there.
Old 11-08-2012, 03:21 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Looks like NBA 2k13 will be $25 at Walmart on Thanksgiving and Black Friday. Must get.
Say whaaaaaa
Old 11-08-2012, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally bought a replacement console and picked up halo4. give me a couple days to beat the game, but I should be on a ton.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
Finally bought a replacement console and picked up halo4. give me a couple days to beat the game, but I should be on a ton.
About time.
Old 11-10-2012, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Halo 4 is so much fun haha

Last night was playing Oddball in Haven and man that game was epic. Was a time when the ball was just like in the middle of the two teams in a hallway and we got into a huge dog fight, skirmish....people dropping, respawning and running back to the spot and dropping again...both sides.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 11-10-2012, 10:54 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Had my first triple kill tonight when I threw a sticky into the middle of Haven on the top floor. Stuck to one dude who ran towards two of his teammates. It was badass.

Anyone else wish they would put Ragnarok(sp?) aka Valhalla on the team slayer playlist? I've only played that map once but when I did my K/D spread was like 12.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 01:54 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanted the Limited Edition of Halo 4 but had to counter that by getting the cheapest shipping option to make up for it. It finally came in!
Old 11-11-2012, 11:04 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Halo 4 has some great gameplay mechanics. I enjoyed the Cortana storyline too. Unfortunately, I wasn't a big fan of the new enemy types and the final "boss" seemed underdeveloped. The game was still a worthy sequel though. On the other hand, is Assassin's Creed incredibly disappointing, or is it just me? There are far too many "listen in on this conversation" or "get detected and you have to restart" missions.
Old 11-11-2012, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
Had my first triple kill tonight when I threw a sticky into the middle of Haven on the top floor. Stuck to one dude who ran towards two of his teammates. It was badass.

Anyone else wish they would put Ragnarok(sp?) aka Valhalla on the team slayer playlist? I've only played that map once but when I did my K/D spread was like 12.
What's your gamertag again? I'll add you.
Old 11-11-2012, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

I want to echo jvig's sentiment that BTB has way too many vehicles. Kind of cheapens the games a little bit. Still fun but its so irritating having to deal with warthogs, mantises, ghosts, banshees, and mongooses all in one single map. Like gtdamn.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 11-11-2012, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

None of my games from last night ended up showing up. Played probably the best ten game stretch yet of Halo 4, must have had like 300 kills and only 40 deaths so it kinda sucks to lose that.
Old 11-11-2012, 07:06 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFLDC Halo team? add me SkilletBEP

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:33 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
What's your gamertag again? I'll add you.
ELDUDERINO1165

Anyone here can add me btw just include your DC handle when you send me a FR. I'm gonna put it in my sig now in case anyone would like to add me in the future.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:38 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
I want to echo jvig's sentiment that BTB has way too many vehicles. Kind of cheapens the games a little bit. Still fun but its so irritating having to deal with warthogs, mantises, ghosts, banshees, and mongooses all in one single map. Like gtdamn.
Yeah its not exactly that they are overpowered by themselves, but with so many on every game type on every map in BtB it gets frustrating. I havent played since Thursday and i got rocked, the DMR was my weapon of choice, but the BR ***** up your aiming if youre getting hit by it which is really frustrating. So I really am not sure which weapon to get good with, but it looks like I need alot of work with the BR since it handles so much differently than it did in past Halos.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 11-12-2012, 11:49 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So how would you all rank Halo 4's story compared to previous Halo's?

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

I haven't played it yet but from what Ive seen played of it, it looks incredible.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-12-2012, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
So how would you all rank Halo 4's story compared to previous Halo's?
1) Reach
2) Halo
Tie 3) Halo 3
Tie 3) Halo 4
5) Halo 2

For me, nothing beats the epic feeling of Reach. It just had a different feeling of dread and noble sacrifice around it. Then there is the original Halo with the sense of exploration, flood, and the epic warthog ending. Halo 3 recreated some of Halo 1s moments. Halo 4 looks beautiful and I do love the new weapons, and right now it is the funnest campaign to play outside of Reach. However, I agree that the boss fight was cheapened and all the levels were 8/10s to me without having that standout level that I felt like I had to keep replaying over and over again.

Prowler's Newb Guide

Last edited by Prowler : 11-12-2012 at 06:23 PM.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote