Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 11-10-2012, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 1q`

sup. UPDATED 12/8

returning: - C.J. Mosley - Kevin Minter - Logan Thomas - J.Jeffcoat - Sharrif Floyd - W.Ghoulston - Cordarrelle Paterson - Nickell Robey - Justin Gilbert - Tony Jefferson - Jonathan Brown - Zach Ertz - Jordan Matthews - Anthony Barr.

RD.1

1. Kansas City Chiefs - Tyler Wilson /QB/ Arkansas:
I've never seen a guy take as many lights out shots but keep getting up and producing. If the past 2 seasons for the Razorbacks hasn't ruined him he'll be a more then solid pro. Plays with a chip that he'll bring to any team. I'd take him over any other QB coming out. Great arm talent/adequate mobility. And doing it with only one real weapon-having almost an identical season as last year's when he was supposedly surrounded with top WR talent. I'd take him over any other QB in this class. NFL comp. Tony Romo
*previous: Matt Barkley

2. TRADE Arizona Cardinals (PHI) - Luke Joeckel* /OT/ Texas A&M:
Unless there's a clear cut big time prospect at QB it's hard to see the Cards taking another one to add to Kolb -Skelton- Lindley. Instead they'll take the LT and probably sign a vet they hope is an upgrade. Joeckel is one of surest offense side players available and if the Eagles are interested in moving down the Cards might have to compete and move up if they want him. NFL comp. Joe Thomas
*previous Matt Barkley, Tyler Wilson

3. Jacksonville Jaguars - Bjoern Werner* /DE-OLB/ Florida State:
I haven't been really high on Werner but he's showed a knack for playing big in big games. Have him now as the first DE taken because he gets off the ball better then anyone in this class. NFL comp. Chris Long
*previous Damontre Moore

4. Oakland Raiders (ARI) - Manti Te'o /LB/ Notre Dame:
The Raiders desperately need to hit on their first pick so they could throw positional value off a little bit and go with an ILB.. NFL comp. DeMeco Ryans
*previous Star Lotulelei

5. Carolina Panthers - Star Lotulelei /DT/ Utah:
Tried to come up with a trade down scenario so the Panthers could go offense with their first pick but nothing seemed as likely as staying put and addressing the DT. NFL comp. Ndamukong Suh
*previous Tavon Austin, Luke Joeckel

6. TRADE Philadelphia Eagles (ARI)– Geno Smith /QB/ West Virginia
Smith's confidence has taken a major hit during WVU's losing skid. He looks rattled and it's affected his accuracy and decision making. Still, his physical skills and arm talent are solid, and he generally shows great poise and always top notch work ethic. NFL comp. Andy Dalton
*previous E.J. Manuel

7. Cleveland Browns – Keenan Allen* /WR/ California:
Moore would be a great fit here but I'm stubbornly staying with a WR. Richardson leads the team in catches, after all. Allen's a skinny Dez Bryant minus the crazy ****. May seem excessive to go WR again but Little's been a disappointment due to drops and Massaquoi's a bust who's contract will be up and an elite WR is becoming a higher priority now across the league. Supplemental pick Gordon is a keeper but it's a stretch to project him as a #1. NFL Comp. Javon Walker

8. Tennessee Titans - Damontre Moore* /DE/ Texas A&M:
I thought Moore would have a strong season but he looks better then I envisioned. Huge fan now. They moved him to DE after playing as a stand up OLB last year and he's dominating. He's everything you hope Mingo can be. NFL comp. Willie McGinest
*previous Bjoern Werener, Dion Jordan

9. Detroit Lions - Dion Jordan* /DE-OLB/ Oregon:
Jordan's a coaches dream. Mobility of a DB and the size of a DE-and a great first step. NFL comp. Mathias Kiwanuka
*previous Dee Milliner

10. San Diego Chargers - Taylor Lewan* /OT/ Michigan:
I want to give the Chargers Tavon Austin but the OT situation is too great a need. NFL Comp. Jeff Backus

11. Buffalo Bills – Ezekiel Ansah /DE/ BYU:
Highest upside DE in this class.
*previous Geno Smith

12. Miami Dolphins - Jake Matthews* /OT/ Texas A&M:
Long has had issues protecting in key situations this season and he's being paid a ransom-contract ends this offseason. I like Aboushi more but Matthews is tough to pass as one of the safest picks in the first. NFL comp. David Diehl
*previous Oday Aboushi, Tyler Eifert

13. New Orleans Saints - Dee Milliner*/CB/ Alabama:
With so few top CBs in this class, Milliner would probably be wise to declare. I def don't see a top ten guy but, who knows, Gilmore went there last year. Right now I think he's just top 20.
NFL Comp. Terrell Thomas
*previous Dion Jordan, Ezekiel Ansah

14. New York Jets - Matt Barkley /QB/ USC:
Sanchez may have used up all his lives with the Jets. Whether it's Rex or a new HC, it's hard to see anyone still tagging him as their guy. On to the next SC guy. Trying to find a good compare for Barkley this season, I've gone from Matt Flynn to Drew Brees and back-I've finally figured it. Barkley's like a collector's item toy. Once you open it up and play with it, it's value drops and eventually it'll break. He's still hard to bet against. And his experience and poise under pressure are what the Jets are looking for. NFL comp. Drew Brees
*previous Geno Smith, Chance Warmack

15. TRADE Tampa Bay Buccaneers (MINN) - Barkevious Mingo*/DE-OLB/ LSU:
Mingo is expected to blow everyone away at the combine but he's doing very little as a part time player this season. Still, he could be something like a better Michael Johnson, sooo..... NFL comp. Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila
*previous Dee Milliner, Jesse Williams

16. St. Louis Rams - Chance Warmack /OG/ Alabama:
Warmack is regarded as a special interior lineman and should go around that Iupati mid first range. NFL Comp:Jahri Evans
*previous Jake Matthews

17. Cincinnati Bengals - Eric Reid* /S/LSU:
Reid started off the season slow but has really picked it up of late. NFL comp. William Moore
*previous Barkevious Mingo, Bjoern Werner

18. TRADE Minnesota Vikings (TB) - Sheldon Richardson* /DT/ Missouri:
Should go higher but character concerns might cause him to drop. Richardson is ridiculously athletic for a bigger guy. There has to be some concern about Ponder but I think they might add talent around him before looking at a new franchise QB. NFL Comp. Darnell Docket
*previous Manti Te'o

19. St. Louis Rams (WAS) - Tavon Austin /WR-RB/ West Virginia:
Rams could go in other directions but Austin is a top 20 prospect and fits in especially well imo. NFL comp. Darren Sproles
*previous Eric Reid, Oday Aboushi

20. Dallas Cowboys - Jesse Williams /NT/ Alabama:
Not yet getting enough recognition. Williams should become a beast of an interior lineman in the NFL-able to play in any scheme. With the emergence of the Redskins and a likely shift on offense by the Eagles next season with a fresh QB and 2 big time RBs, the Cowboys better be prepared to defend the run. NFL Comp. Antonio Garay
*previous John Hankins

21. Pittsburgh Steelers - Cobi Hamilton /WR/ Arkansas:
Huge fan of Hamilton. He's been unstoppable for the Razorbacks this season and has no weaknesses to his game. NFL Comp. Julio Jones
*previous Robert Woods

22. Seattle Seahawks - Tyler Eifert /TE/ Notre Dame:
Even as a first round pick I think Eifert is underrated. NFL Comp. Jimmy Graham
*previous Sheldon Richardson

23. Indianapolis Colts – Jarvis Jones* /OLB-DE/ Georgia:
Jones' medical condition is downright scary. No doubt it will cause him to drop-how far is anybody's question. He's been playing at a high level with the condition for awhile but even if there isn't a catastrophe in his future, his longevity is seriously in question. For now I'm keeping him a first rounder but he will be taken off a lot of teams boards. NFL comp. Chad Brown

24. Chicago Bears - Oday Aboushi /OT/ Virginia:
I like Joeckel & Matthews, but Oday is right up there with them imo and more athletic then either. If he dominates like I think he will senior week, I think he'll go at least top 25. NFL comp. Duane Brown
*previous Eric Fisher

25. Baltimore Ravens - Matt Elam*/S /Florida:
If he declares he could rise in this class. NFL Comp. Dante Whitner
*previous Xavier Rhodes

26. TRADE Jacksonville Jaguars (GB) - Tyler Bray* /QB/ Tennessee:
Bray's got a Cutler/Stafford caliber arm but the intangibles of Matt Leinart. Still, if your in need of a franchise guy, he could come threw big for you. NFL Comp. Ryan Mallett
*previous Mike Glennon, Logan Ryan

27. New England Patriots - Jonathan Hankins* /DT/ Ohio State:
Top ten talent but questionable motor and poor game tape of late has his stock dropping. But BB likes his DTs.
*previous Stedman Bailey

28. TRADE Buffalo Bills (ATL) – Mike Glennon /QB/ NC State:
Had Glennon as a first rounder before the season but soured on him after seeing him continue his wild inconsistency early. Took a long look recently and was impressed how he's come along...then I took a look at him vs Virginia. Might pick up big numbers in the right offense but will probably never shake the tendency to make unforced mistakes. Buyer beware. NFL Comp. Derek Anderson
*previous Sam Montgomery, Corey Lemonier

29. New York Giants - Eric Fisher /OT/Central Michigan:
Fisher needs more work but he's a fiery bulked up TE with a lot of upside. NFL comp Joe Staley
*previous Barkevious Mingo

30. Denver Broncos - Le'Veon Bell* /RB/ Michigan State:
Mired on a terrible offense, Bell will end up a steal in the NFL. Eddie George
*previous Jonathan Hankins, Johnthan Banks

31. San Francisco 49ers - Terrance Williams /WR/ Baylor:
The Niners just went here last year but Jenkins hasn't seen the field and Moss/Williams might not be back. Additionally, Crabtree's basically a bust and Manningham's a jag. Harbaugh might look to open up the offense a little more with Kap back there.Wiiliams has size and speed but it's his quick feet that I think will make him Baylor's 3rd straight first round pick. Sort of a first round sleeper that should generate momentum after senior week practices. NFL comp. Roddy White
*previous John Jenkins

32. Houston Texans – John Jenkins /NT/ Georgia:
Bust potential for sure but you can't coach up size + motor. Jenkins gets blown off the ball too often for a guy of his size but massive DTs who can move and hustle are rare commodities-I guess. NFL comp. Shaun Smith
*previous Sheldon Richardson, Matt Elam

RD.2

1. Kansas City Chiefs – Robert Woods* /WR/ USC:
Woods is now the forgotten guy with Lee breaking out. What I like most is his toughness. After Bowe, it's Baldwin, McCluster for a year, and the ridiculously overpaid Breaston. NFL comp. Santonio Holmes
*previous Stedman Bailey

2. TRADE Green Bay Packers (JAC) - Joseph Randle /RB/ Oklahoma St.:
Quietly stepped up his game in the absence of Weeden and Blackmon. A complete back who should be a first round pick. NFL comp. Matt Forte

3. Philadelphia Eagles – Jonathan Cooper /OG/ North Carolina:
Smart, athletic guard some view as better then Warmack. NFL Comp. Davin Joseph
*previous D.J. Fluker

4. Carolina Panthers - Stedman Bailey*/WR/ West Virginia:
High on Bailey since last year when I thought he physically abused Mo Claiborne at the los and out quicked him in the open field. He's underrated due to his big play teammate. He's kind of like a smaller, faster Golden Tate. NFL Comp. Golden Tate
*previous Tavon Austin

5. Cincinnati Bengals (OAK) – Eddie Lacy*/RB/ Alabama:
Superbly talented but also playing behind a phenomenal line. NFL Comp. Steven Jackson

6. Arizona Cardinals - Dion Sims* /TE/ Michigan St:
Probably a longshot to declare but he's foremost a bear of a blocker but with great hands and potential in the passing game.

7. Cleveland Browns (supp) - Josh Gordon /WR/ Baylor:
Supplemental pick Flash has been the Browns best WR this season. That's good and bad. NFL comp. Michael Jenkins

8. Tennessee Titans - Dallas Thomas /OG/ Tennessee:
Versatile and athletic and the Titans have needed help here for a good while.

9. Detroit Lions - Xavier Rhodes /CB-S/ Florida State:
Rhodes has the size and tackling ability to play safety if needed. NFL comp. Gary Baxter
*previous Cornellius Caradine, Sam Montgomery

10. San Diego Chargers – E.J. Manuel /QB/ Florida State:
Took a long look at E.J. and even though his skill set is ideal, he struggles to make the easy plays. Boom/bust prospect that will sink or swim depending on the coaching and situation. NFL comp. Tavaris Jackson
*previous Da'Rick Rogers

11. TRADE Atlanta Falcons (BUF) - Corey Lemonier* /DE/ Auburn:
Lemonier has been one of the most consistent rushers in the country for awhile. NFL Comp. Shawn Merriman
*previous Ezekiel Ansah, Eric Fisher

12. Miami Dolphins - Justin Hunter* /WR/Tennessee:
Possible deep & red zone threat if he comes back fully from his knee injury. NFL comp. Malcolm Floyd
*previous Terrance Williams, Cobi Hamilton

13. New Orleans Saints – forfeited:

14. New York Jets - Brian Winters /OG-OT/ Kent State:
Unheralded prospect that destroys opponents in the run game creating some pre senior week buzz. If he lives up to it, he could see high 2nd round.

15. Minnesota Vikings - DeAndre Hopkins* /WR/ Clemson:
Hopkins is stepping up big this season for Clemson. The only drawback might be how fast he actually is. NFL comp. Miles Austin
*previous Da'Rick Rogers, Ezekiel Ansah

16. St Louis Rams - D.J. Fluker* /OT/Alabama:
Good coaching and D.J.'s a pro bowler.

17. Cincinnati Bengals - Khassem Greene /OLB/ Rutgers:
Former safety who's become a dominant defender and the top OLB in the draft.
*previous Art Brown, Barrett Jones

18. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Logan Ryan* /CB/ Rutgers:
Under the radar guy having a strong season on a great defense. Size, ball skills-needs to show well in the post season to rise. NFL Comp. Leon Hall
*previous D.J. Fluker, Sylvester Williams

19. Washington Redskins - Kenny Vaccaro /S/ Texas:
The tatted one has not had a stellar season but is still a solid prospect.
*previous Logan Ryan, T.J. McDonald

20. Dallas Cowboys - Barrett Jones /OC-OG/ Alabama:
Will become more valuable because of his versatility.
*previous Jordan Reed

21. Pittsburgh Steelers - Sam Montgomery* /DE/ LSU:
Another guy I'm not really sold on but it's hard to tell with all the talent on LSU. Certainly took a hit to his stock after A&M. NFL comp. (taller) Brandon Graham
*previous Andre Ellington

22. Seattle Seahawks - Sylvester Williams /DT/ UNC:
Looks a little like Geno Atkins.
*previous Khassem Greene

23. Miami Dolphins (IND) – Alec Ogletree* /LB/ Georgia:
Fills the stat sheet on a talented Georgia D but is still pretty raw. NFL Comp. Kevin Burnett
*previous Logan Ryan, Jordan Poyer

24. Chicago Bears - Jordan Reed* /TE/ Florida:
Probably a longshot to declare. I've come down on him just a bit. He's still an underrated talent but not quite K2. NFL Comp. Aaron Hernandez
*previous Alec Ogletree, Sean Porter

25. Baltimore Ravens – Da'Rick Rogers* /WR/ Tenn. Tech:
Should probably stay another year but circumstances might have him declaring. NFL Comp. Kenny Britt

26. Green Bay Packers - Brennan Williams /OT/UNC:
Coming back from injury, if everything works out, could wind up a steal.

27. New England Patriots - Quinton Patton /WR/ Louisiana Tech:
Generating some late season buzz and will have to prove himself senior week. NFL Comp. Cecil Shorts
*previous Tank Carradine

28. Atlanta Falcons - Arthur Brown /LB/ Kansas St:
Might be a first round pick if 43 LBs were valued higher and he was a little bigger. NFL Comp. Jon Beason

29. New York Giants – Alex Okafor /DE-OLB/ Texas:
Okafor is the best Texas defender imo.
*previous Margus Hunt

30. Denver Broncos - Kawaan Short /DT/ Purdue:
When his motors on, he's a top 20 guy. He could drop because of inconsistency but he'll probably generate buzz senior week. NFL Comp. Phil Taylor
*previous Shawn Williams

31. San Francisco 49ers - Shawn Williams /S/ Georgia:
Georgia safeties might start generating more buzz as post season eval starts up.
*previous Kenny Vaccaro

32. Houston Texans – Sean Porter /LB/ Texas A&M:
Versatile inside/outside guy who does everything pretty well.
*previous Sylvester Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*

Last edited by Brown Leader : 12-08-2012 at 01:10 PM.
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
ChicagoBearsVet23
Veteran

ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I pray Warmack falls to the Bears
ChicagoBearsVet23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 08:13 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd rather see NO take Werner.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 09:21 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

solid KC draft
Old 11-10-2012, 09:45 PM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Both of the Atlanta picks are pretty bad. While I could see a left tackle, why not Outland Trophy Winner Barrett Jones who can play anywhere on the offensive line there over some project who will wind up going lower than Lamar Holmes did?

Also, linebacker isn't a need at all when it comes to the starters. Nicholas and Weatherspoon are the ones playing almost every snap and depth later will be easy to find.

Owner of ScarDraft
Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report
scar988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 11:33 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I see no way the Bengals pick out of the top 10.

I also don't see them taking a center that high when they just gave Cook a extension not too long ago.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 03:03 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
I'd rather see NO take Werner.
or anyone else, ive seen a lot of oregon and i have no clue why dion jordan is considered a first rounder. The only thing that makes it somewhat acceptable is the fun commentators are gonna have with 2 starting ends named jordan.

Werner, Milliner, Hankins or Lewan could all be WAY better options for that pick

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:44 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Leader View Post
23. San Francisco 49ers - Kenny Vaccaro /S/ Texas:
The tatted one has not had a steller season but is still a solid prospect and the Skins need help.
Think you edited the pick but not the rationale.

Good work on a full rundown.
Old 11-11-2012, 09:46 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Niners just drafted a WR in the 1st. Why would they do that again?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:05 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be alright with that Patriots draft.
Old 11-11-2012, 11:58 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
I see no way the Bengals pick out of the top 10.

I also don't see them taking a center that high when they just gave Cook a extension not too long ago.
This. Make that pick Ogletree or Hunter and I would sex that draft.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Taber21
Veteran

Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Manti to the Vikings, Brinkley has been terrible. DE in round 2 is unlikely as we have far too many needs. WR, OG, DB are all far superior needs at this point, and not sure we wouldn't have to give up a 2nd round pick to move up in the first anyways.
Old 11-11-2012, 03:21 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like that KC draft, but I strongly agree with what you said: I'd take Wilson #1 over Geno right now too. I like Bailey in the second, especially since Bowe is leaving.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:23 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scar988 View Post
Both of the Atlanta picks are pretty bad. While I could see a left tackle, why not Outland Trophy Winner Barrett Jones who can play anywhere on the offensive line there over some project who will wind up going lower than Lamar Holmes did?

Also, linebacker isn't a need at all when it comes to the starters. Nicholas and Weatherspoon are the ones playing almost every snap and depth later will be easy to find.
I'm not overly excited about Fisher either but he's been projected as a first rounder in a few places. He's that typical highly athletic underpowered project type, but it appears like he has a real intense attitude and playing style that might elevate him from others like that. But I had completely forgotten ATL took Holmes that high.

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 11-12-2012, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
or anyone else, ive seen a lot of oregon and i have no clue why dion jordan is considered a first rounder. The only thing that makes it somewhat acceptable is the fun commentators are gonna have with 2 starting ends named jordan.

Werner, Milliner, Hankins or Lewan could all be WAY better options for that pick
Size of a DE and the mobility of a DB. He's a OLB, DE coaches dream.

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 11-12-2012, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Niners just drafted a WR in the 1st. Why would they do that again?
Forgot about Jenkins going that high.

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 11-12-2012, 06:14 PM    (permalink
STsACE
Rookie

STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Leader View Post
sup.

RD.1

7. TRADE Cleveland Browns (PHI) Keenan Allen* /WR/ California:
IMO, unquestionably, WR is the Browns top need, but it's debatable if a new regime goes there, especially for Allen, who will have to come back from a late season knee issue and show no ill effects during the evaluation process. But he's worth it. Allen's Dez Bryant minus the crazy ****. May seem excessive to go WR again but Little's been a bust due to drops and Massaquoi's just an ordinary bust who's contract will be up and an elite WR is becoming a higher priority now across the league. NFL Comp. Dez Bryant

RD.2

4. Cleveland Browns (supp) - Josh Gordon /WR/ Baylor:
Flash had somewhat of a breakout game against the Giants catching 2TDs, nearly a 3rd if not for an errant Weeden pass. NFL comp. Michael Jenkins
As a fellow Brownie, IMO, you're wrong. Our WRs have faired exceptionally well considering they are all with less than 3 years experience (Cribbs isn't a WR, he doesn't count)

Lack of pass rush is by far our biggest need followed by a CB to pair with Haden or a FS who can cover and tackle.

Our offense has showed alot of promise and outside an uncertainity of our OG play we look good.

Little is not a bust and I'm not saying he isn't a bust, he's played very well the past couple of weeks and if I'm correct hasn't dropped any passes the past 3-4 weeks. He's only in the middle of his 2nd year, if you want to be fair, wait until the end of 3rd season (which most claim is ample time to fairly assess WRs) to call him a bust. If we need any kind of WR, we need a vet to help bring along our young guys and to help the QB.
STsACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:21 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see the Titans switching to a 3-4 anytime soon. Even though our D is horrible, our strength is our young group of starting linebackers, and they don't fit a 3-4 IMO.
Old 11-12-2012, 06:32 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I wouldnt mind that at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by STsACE View Post
As a fellow Brownie, IMO, you're wrong. Our WRs have faired exceptionally well considering they are all with less than 3 years experience (Cribbs isn't a WR, he doesn't count)

Lack of pass rush is by far our biggest need followed by a CB to pair with Haden or a FS who can cover and tackle.

Our offense has showed alot of promise and outside an uncertainity of our OG play we look good.

Little is not a bust and I'm not saying he isn't a bust, he's played very well the past couple of weeks and if I'm correct hasn't dropped any passes the past 3-4 weeks. He's only in the middle of his 2nd year, if you want to be fair, wait until the end of 3rd season (which most claim is ample time to fairly assess WRs) to call him a bust. If we need any kind of WR, we need a vet to help bring along our young guys and to help the QB.
On Little-Listen to what your saying-he's playing well because he hasn't dropped a pass in a few weeks? Bust is strong, I know. I think I'm butthurt over him not being as good as I had hoped. But he's definitely unreliable to this point and he's been a liability as a starter. On the rest? Gordon should be credited for his progress but what else is there? I'd say Benjamin is next but he's he appears to be a straightline speed smurf. But I do agree that a vet WR would help a lot. Imo, though, it needs to be a #1 guy. I'm in agreement on the other needs but I just think this offense is a big time WR away from being a real problem. Whereas our defense is more then a good pass rusher away from being really good.

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
I don't see the Titans switching to a 3-4 anytime soon. Even though our D is horrible, our strength is our young group of starting linebackers, and they don't fit a 3-4 IMO.
I'd love to see Ayers as a 34 OLB.

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 11-12-2012, 10:03 PM    (permalink
armageddon
Veteran

armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

no way the Rams take 2 OT's in rd 1.
armageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:04 PM    (permalink
SoCalBam
Veteran

SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

KC does not need another small WR. Terrance Williams fits better imo. Good mock.
SoCalBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:48 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just noticed that Justin Hunter was available when the Chiefs pick in the second. If he's there they should take him.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:24 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Just noticed that Justin Hunter was available when the Chiefs pick in the second. If he's there they should take him.
I'd take Hunter, Hamilton, and Terrance Williams before Bailey, personally, and switch Wilson and Smith around and that'd be a pretty decent haul in the first 2 rounds.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote