Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-11-2012, 02:16 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Someone make a goddamn offer for Chris Johnson. Another big day with over 100 yards rushing and a touchdown and his game isn't over.
Old 11-13-2012, 11:20 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone on my team outside of Peyton is available so if you want them let me know.
Old 11-13-2012, 11:23 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is there like a projected playoff bracket on the site? I wasn't sure, but figured it'd help me since I don't know how the playoffs ever work. I don't know if just the top 8 people go from whatever division, or if it's 4 and 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Is there like a projected playoff bracket on the site? I wasn't sure, but figured it'd help me since I don't know how the playoffs ever work. I don't know if just the top 8 people go from whatever division, or if it's 4 and 4.
http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/h2hplay...eagueId=268911
Old 11-13-2012, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

The lack of offers I've received for all of these players is kinda pathetic. I know damn well some of you have players you MUST trade or you'll lose the right to keep them.

Aaron Rodgers, Chris Johnson, Wes Welker, Marques Colston, Davone Bess, Donald Brown, Shaun Draughn, Scott Chandler, Jared Allen
Old 11-13-2012, 01:14 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
The lack of offers I've received for all of these players is kinda pathetic. I know damn well some of you have players you MUST trade or you'll lose the right to keep them.

Aaron Rodgers, Chris Johnson, Wes Welker, Marques Colston, Davone Bess, Donald Brown, Shaun Draughn, Scott Chandler, Jared Allen
Interested in Mikael LeShoure?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Interested in Mikael LeShoure?
You already know I think he's fool's gold.
Old 11-13-2012, 02:06 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Chris Johnson is averaging 21.3 points per game over the last five weeks, with no less than 13.7 points in any of those weeks. #10 overall running back this season despite a couple early season clunkers.

I wouldn't trade him if I didn't have to before the deadline. Somebody take him off my hands. I want a running back, ideally.
Old 11-13-2012, 02:21 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You already know I think he's fool's gold.
...and everyone knows that's exactly what Chris Johnson is.
Old 11-13-2012, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
...and everyone knows that's exactly what Chris Johnson is.
Except for the fact that Johnson's the #10 RB now, was #11 last year, #7 the year before that, and #1 overall the year before that.

If you didn't want me to truthfully express an assessment of Leshoure, you probably shouldn't have publicly asked of my interest.
Old 11-13-2012, 03:09 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The players who can't be kept are on the first page in red. Trade deadline is in like 2 weeks..

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 04:18 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Except for the fact that Johnson's the #10 RB now, was #11 last year, #7 the year before that, and #1 overall the year before that.

If you didn't want me to truthfully express an assessment of Leshoure, you probably shouldn't have publicly asked of my interest.
I don't care what you say about him. Maybe it's true! I'm not debating that.

But Johnson would be considered by many to be fool's gold too.
Old 11-13-2012, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I don't care what you say about him. Maybe it's true! I'm not debating that.

But Johnson would be considered by many to be fool's gold too.
Fool's gold if you think you're getting another 2,000-yard season, sure. But no one expects that of him. He's one of a handful of true #1 backs that isn't part of a time-share, catches passes for added PPR value, and has been a consistent top 10 running back.
Old 11-13-2012, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CJ should get MAYBE .50 cents on the dollar at this point. Just way too risky.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 04:58 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Fool's gold if you think you're getting another 2,000-yard season, sure. But no one expects that of him. He's one of a handful of true #1 backs that isn't part of a time-share, catches passes for added PPR value, and has been a consistent top 10 running back.
...and what do you want back? Another Top 10 RB?

Just saying... the lack of attention you're getting on Chris Johnson shouldn't be all that surprising.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
...and what do you want back? Another Top 10 RB?

Just saying... the lack of attention you're getting on Chris Johnson shouldn't be all that surprising.
I've received three very fair offers for him. Just not for a running back that I'd prefer in return.

Borat, 50 cents on what dollar? It doesn't matter that he hasn't lived up to his average draft spot (late 1st, early 2nd). The perception that he's a risky, unreliable player just doesn't match the facts and the stats. He had a terrible start to this season and a terrible start to last season, but still managed to produce as a top 10 running back. I'm not demanding a top 20 player for him.
Old 11-13-2012, 11:11 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Chris Johnson is averaging 21.3 points per game over the last five weeks, with no less than 13.7 points in any of those weeks. #10 overall running back this season despite a couple early season clunkers.

I wouldn't trade him if I didn't have to before the deadline. Somebody take him off my hands. I want a running back, ideally.
Want Michael Turner?

My Raiders Mock

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:27 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Anyone have a QB? I have nice treats to offer you.
Old 11-14-2012, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I gots the Kaepernickzzzz

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I have Matt Schaub.
Old 11-14-2012, 03:10 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As if I hadn't mixed my keepers up enough this year, maybe now I'm set with Rice, Dez, and Jimmy Graham. Looks like I'll need a point tie breaker to make the playoffs anyway so not liking my chances, but hopefully we can make a run.

edit: It actually looks like there are 2 regular season weeks left so 1 more loss probably seals the deal for me.

Quote:

Last edited by LonghornsLegend : 11-14-2012 at 03:27 PM.
Old 11-14-2012, 03:35 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My team is such a massive underachiever, and is now really banged up, bah.

Carson Palmer, #9 QB
Shady McCoy, #7 RB
Darren Sproles, #6 RB
Percy Harvin, #1 WR, #1 overall scorer
Demaryius Thomas, #9 WR
Owen Daniels, #6 TE

And I'm 5-5. Rough. I won't deal Harvin, as I can keep him for two more years, and I'm really iffy on moving Sproles since I can keep him one more time. I can keep Shady once more as well, but I'm not completely against trading him depending on what I get back. Demaryius and Owen are on the block, perhaps as part of a package deal with Shady for an elite player. Would prefer QB or RB.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:08 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

I feel exactly how you do Commie, I actually like your team quite a bit. Sometimes weird stuff like this does happen and it's not much you can do about it. It's just 1 of those leagues where if you can compile a nice team top to bottom you want to try and make the most of it because with how many teams there are, you can keep 3 good players and still end up with a rough looking team next year.

Quote:
Old 11-14-2012, 04:17 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I thought Communist's team was gonna dominate all year.

I'm up for alll trades. Except for Stafford. Probably won't trade CJ Spiller but I'm open to discussion.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:41 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im #1 in Points, but also way ahead of everyone else in Points Against. Unlucky!

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote