Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Paul a dork?
Yes 356115 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 356115. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-13-2012, 11:15 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bu bu but Jimmer's mormon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:19 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure who's worse between him and Brandon Knight.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Knight is way better. At least he is athletic and has tools to potentially work with.
Old 11-13-2012, 11:24 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You don't watch much Knight. He's pretty awful...I just wish we had taken Faried or something.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-13-2012, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You don't watch much Knight. He's pretty awful...I just wish we had taken Faried or something.
Why would anyone watch much of the Pistons? However, much to my chagrin, I have actually watched the majority of 3 Pistons games this year (Monroe being on my fantasy team is the likely reason here). Knight is horrific, but Jimmer is far worse. Knight is bad on defense; Jimmer is legendarily bad.
Old 11-13-2012, 11:29 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kobe is playing 2k13 on rookie mode so far this year.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:29 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Remember when Kobe was so inefficient he was our 3rd most important player, ****.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 11-13-2012, 11:45 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait, Stackhouse is in the league still?

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:49 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Wow Green hits a sick 3.

Quote:
Old 11-13-2012, 11:50 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Brodie...eat ****, Pau just took a 3 to try and win a game....

...2nd most important my ass. Dumb ******* decision.

Quote:
Old 11-13-2012, 11:51 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

So, verdicts from the Nets game tonight.

1. The Nets are ******* boring as all hell and their fans are terrible. Seriously, this team sucks to watch, especially live

2. The Cavs may be tanking already; down 10 and coming off a nice run going into the 4th they benched all their starters and didn't bring them back until ~6 minutes were left and they were down 18

3. The Cavs are ******* terrible outside of Kyrie and Varejao

4. Kyrie's handle is absolutely insane in person; he's pretty damn fast too

5. VAREJAO! (Brook Lopez blows on defense, but you knew that)
Old 11-13-2012, 11:51 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

beautiful drawn up play by Jigsaw.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:52 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post

No one was open, the clock was running down, and he was trapped in a bad spot. Not Pau's fault there at all.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:53 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pau wasn't even supposed to get the ball on the inbounds there. Kobe was pissed on MWP for giving it to him.
Old 11-13-2012, 11:54 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
No one was open, the clock was running down, and he was trapped in a bad spot. Not Pau's fault there at all.
Regardless...2nd most important was my point...not true.

The other was just ranting. My bad, shoulda went to Kobe.

Quote:
Old 11-13-2012, 11:57 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-13-2012, 11:57 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

He chose a bad argument to illustrate his point, but Brody still is, and always was, obviously wrong about Pau.
Old 11-13-2012, 11:58 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

It was a rant within a objection. They didn't mix well.

Quote:
Old 11-14-2012, 12:00 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Pau has been awful this year.

Made two of the softest plays I've ever seen out of him in the last 5 minutes, and that's saying a lot.

1. Got a rebound and got the ball straight ripped out of his hands by Danny Green.

2. Parker missed a 15 footer, Pau stays stationary and doesn't find a body allowing Parker to run in and put back his own miss.

The kind of plays he's really always made, but if you're going to do that you can't be playing as mediocre as he is so far this year.
Old 11-14-2012, 12:05 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Most Lakers fans are so set on keeping him but I feel we can get a solid 4 and some bench help in return if we find a team that feels they can contend. He is still worth something for someone looking for a center. He just doesnt have that "it" anymore. Too soft for my liking.

Quote:
Old 11-14-2012, 12:07 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Most Lakers fans are so set on keeping him but I feel we can get a solid 4 and some bench help in return if we find a team that feels they can contend. He is still worth something for someone looking for a center. He just doesnt have that "it" anymore. Too soft for my liking.
I bet the Rockets would jump all over him.
Old 11-14-2012, 12:18 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I bet the Rockets would jump all over him.
Idk, what they have that would really be equal value anymore. Jones isnt ready...

Quote:
Old 11-14-2012, 12:23 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Idk, what they have that would really be equal value anymore. Jones isnt ready...
Probably not. Idk if they have any picks to play with.

Maybe Patrick Patterson, Terrance Jones and Chandler Parsons plus picks if they have them? I don't like it for the Lakers, but hey, they won't get fair value for Gasol if they deal him.

They should just stand pat, I think the team will be fine.
Old 11-14-2012, 12:24 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
So, verdicts from the Nets game tonight.

1. The Nets are ******* boring as all hell and their fans are terrible. Seriously, this team sucks to watch, especially live

2. The Cavs may be tanking already; down 10 and coming off a nice run going into the 4th they benched all their starters and didn't bring them back until ~6 minutes were left and they were down 18

3. The Cavs are ******* terrible outside of Kyrie and Varejao

4. Kyrie's handle is absolutely insane in person; he's pretty damn fast too

5. VAREJAO! (Brook Lopez blows on defense, but you knew that)
Our GM said he isn't interested in getting a low playoff seed only to be out or in the same spot the following season. In other words, another tank is coming. Its been obvious. Sorry you had to see Dion on his first awful night lol

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:25 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Tristan Thompson was a ****** pick.

RIP TheManInBlack