Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-07-2012, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Such a ******* good song in the gym
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 05:36 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 09:10 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 11-10-2012, 12:29 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He did this song to show what English sounds like to Non-English speakers. It's all gibberish.

Last edited by WMD : 11-10-2012 at 12:31 AM.
WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 01:01 AM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For those of you who don't yet know, Dan Reeder is the man.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
Old 11-11-2012, 04:20 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This Mercury song by Moon Taxi has taken over my life. this tune is just...Its like the Pixies met Modest Mouse and produced something that dwarfs the latter. That said, I will never sleep and EATW will ruin this thread with good taste.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Last edited by A Perfect Score : 11-14-2012 at 12:43 AM.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:55 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 11-14-2012, 12:31 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 11-14-2012, 04:08 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I came by to leave this little beauty here and I'm going to have to check out a few vids posted in the previous page, they really grabbed my attention. Anyway, if you are a fan of that bluesy rock, check out Hanni El Khatib. I think it might've been DG who posted one of his videos before, but I've been hearing his songs on commercials quite a bit recently and finally decided to look further into his music and I dig it a lot, more and more as I listen, so check out his KEXP performance if you're interested.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:18 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
This Mercury song by Moon Taxi has taken over my life. this tune is just...Its like the Pixies met Modest Mouse and produced something that dwarfs the latter. That said, I will never sleep and EATW will ruin this thread with good taste.
I definitely pick up on a lot of those vibes, but the thing about Moon Taxi is their sound varies so much from song to song, and I dig that a lot. But Mercury is just downright unreal, seeing it live is something borderline outrageous. Anyway, glad you like them and this song so much, and thanks for the compliment on my taste, though I still feel indebted to you for hooking me on Bon Iver.

I'm going to have the privilege of seeing Mumford and Dawes BOTH nights in Camden. Considering how many people who weren't able to get tickets for either night, I feel so lucky being able to see my favorite band and another one of my top favorite bands two nights in a row. Those are going to be two very special nights for me.

Also, Roo announced pre-sale starts on the 26th at noon, which means by 12:01 they'll all be gone, so if your interested in getting tickets for Roo as cheap as possible, your going to have to be on your game, and be prepared to have to wait until after the lineup is announced before you'll have another opportunity to buy tickets, which should be sometime in February, IIRC.

Old 11-14-2012, 04:19 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:24 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

I do not like Mumford and Sons.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
Old 11-14-2012, 04:28 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes2053 View Post
I do not like Mumford and Sons.
Hobbes, if I didn't greatly respect most of your musical opinions, fisticuffs would be necessary. But I understand that its ok for you not to like them, I'll just have the opinion you're missing out, and you still probably won't care, lol.

Old 11-14-2012, 04:58 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

I saw them from afar at Bonnaroo in 2011, and it just wasn't my thing. I do love me some bluegrass and folk music, don't get me wrong.

But if their music's something that whips your cream, I won't get in the way of that.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
Old 11-15-2012, 01:15 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Working the night shift tonight, so I was doing some random thinking. Thinking about, without repeating artists, my favorite songs to see/have seen live. In true Rob Fleming fashion, here's a quick top five that, somehow, does not feature any Converge or anything off of Reinventing Axl Rose:

SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:44 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Others that could be considered:

Catch-22 - 1234 1234

Against Me! - Reinventing Axl Rose

Converge - Concubine

The Gaslight Anthem - Senor and the Queen

Rise Against - they should be here, somewhere. Saw them so often 5-10 years ago. Black Masks and Gasoline, Give it All, Prayer of the Refugee. Those songs were always fun.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:05 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been a big Wolf Parade kick recently which led me to check out Divine Fits and Swan Lake (both of which are labelled as indie supergroups on wiki). A Thing Called Divine Fits is now one of my favorite albums from 2012.

sorry if someone already posted about them. work has seriously reduced my swdc time

Last edited by TimD : 11-15-2012 at 04:10 PM.
TimD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 06:52 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

This is mostly for Wooty, but for everyone else as well, but Ben Howard's new EP, The Burgh Island, is four incredible songs. Woot, if you haven't already, give it a listen, that goes for errrybody.

Old 11-17-2012, 09:47 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Old 11-17-2012, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Magic ******* clap

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:34 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Listening to Hall and Oates last night made me remember how amazing they were.
Old 11-18-2012, 12:14 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Listening to Hall and Oates last night made me remember how amazing they are.
Fixed for you.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
Old 11-18-2012, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:23 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro