Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-14-2012, 12:26 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Tristan Thompson was a ****** pick.
His offense is just awful. He has no idea what he's doing out there. That's what they get for drafting a dirty Canadian in the top 5.
Old 11-14-2012, 12:29 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Probably not. Idk if they have any picks to play with.

Maybe Patrick Patterson, Terrance Jones and Chandler Parsons plus picks if they have them? I don't like it for the Lakers, but hey, they won't get fair value for Gasol if they deal him.

They should just stand pat, I think the team will be fine.
I get entertained by the idea of a Bargnani/Pau swap and maybe trying to pry away Calderon but Bargs cant rebound for dick or play D....and so then I throw that idea way.

Im still on the Josh Smith train to be honest. If they were still game Id do it, and try to get Korver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:31 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
His offense is just awful. He has no idea what he's doing out there. That's what they get for drafting a dirty Canadian in the top 5.
Better pick:

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:41 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Most Lakers fans are so set on keeping him but I feel we can get a solid 4 and some bench help in return if we find a team that feels they can contend. He is still worth something for someone looking for a center. He just doesnt have that "it" anymore. Too soft for my liking.
What Laker fans? Most fans I see.....correction ALL fans I see want him gone. I was willing to keep him before the season because his game complimented Dwight's so well but his play so far has been the softest I have seen from him. And with the hiring of Pringles, he's basically worthless now anyways. I'll take whatever we can get for him at this point. He's played so weak though, his value is probably at its lowest right now.

And the Rockets don't have **** we need so I don't see how that happens.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:43 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** tristian Thompson and **** you both for bringing him up.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:47 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
What Laker fans? Most fans I see.....correction ALL fans I see want him gone. I was willing to keep him before the season because his game complimented Dwight's so well but his play so far has been the softest I have seen from him. And with the hiring of Pringles, he's basically worthless now anyways. I'll take whatever we can get for him at this point. He's played so weak though, his value is probably at its lowest right now.

And the Rockets don't have **** we need so I don't see how that happens.
Not the guys on Lakersground, a lot of them think he needs to be kept.

Hes still valuable to a contender like Chicago, Atlanta possibly, Denver would be a team he'd be useful on but i'd try to avoid sending him there. Minnesota will always be a team who likes him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:48 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** me for drafting pau gasol, isaiah thomas, ilyasova, and drummond. **** ME.

**** me?
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:54 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I drafted Bynum thinking he would be back soon and I had myself a steal. **** I am dumb sometimes.
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Not the guys on Lakersground, a lot of them think he needs to be kept.

Hes still valuable to a contender like Chicago, Atlanta possibly, Denver would be a team he'd be useful on but i'd try to avoid sending him there. Minnesota will always be a team who likes him.
Go to Laker Nation....its a thread there with the title "Paul Gasol has been traded to...."

I'd trade him to the Eastern Conference if I had a choice. Getting traded might give him the balls to actually play with some heart and intensity and if that happened, I'd rather he be out East. But beggars can't be choosers so as long as we get talent back in return, ship him wherever.
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
**** me for drafting pau gasol, isaiah thomas, ilyasova, and drummond. **** ME.

**** me?
Hey, it's not Drummond's fault that Lawrence Frank hates him. Ersan and Pau will bounce back, Isaiah too if he gets minutes.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:03 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

I don't know why anybody would draft Pau, with our lineup. I knew that all he would do is defer with the starting unit on the floor. And then when he's the main scoring option with the bench guys in, he'd **** the bed because he hates playing the 5 and doesn't want to work for post position half the time, just loaf around the key and hoist up mid-range shots.
Old 11-14-2012, 01:08 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hey, it's not Drummond's fault that Lawrence Frank hates him. Ersan and Pau will bounce back, Isaiah too if he gets minutes.
frank said he wants to really take it slow and ease drummond into the nba. goddammit. i dropped him a week ago.

isaiah gives me just points and threes like marcus thornton.. WHOM I ALSO DRAFTED. isaiah gets no assists since the kings don't understand basketball is a team sport.

and ilyasova isn't getting enough looks because of course monta and bj run that offense and he's a softie too.
Old 11-14-2012, 01:24 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
frank said he wants to really take it slow and ease drummond into the nba. goddammit. i dropped him a week ago.

isaiah gives me just points and threes like marcus thornton.. WHOM I ALSO DRAFTED. isaiah gets no assists since the kings don't understand basketball is a team sport.

and ilyasova isn't getting enough looks because of course monta and bj run that offense and he's a softie too.

Ilyasova isn't soft, he's not the stereotypical European player. He's just playing like ****, I have him in my keeper league too so hopefully it's just a rough start and not him mailing it in after getting paid.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:16 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I drafted Bynum thinking he would be back soon and I had myself a steal. **** I am dumb sometimes.
People like to ignore Bynum's health issues over and over again. Imagine how Philly feels for trading for him in REAL life.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:50 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Ilyasova isn't soft, he's not the stereotypical European player. He's just playing like ****, I have him in my keeper league too so hopefully it's just a rough start and not him mailing it in after getting paid.
softie as in non-assertive. he's become minimalized in the offense but he still concedes shots to bj and monta running around everywhere. he's open so often on the perimeter since both are such great penetrators but they're always in attack mode and don't dish it out. his rebounds should increase back to his norms. SHOULD.
Old 11-14-2012, 02:59 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Isaiah too if he gets minutes
No he won't. No one on this team will amount to anything. This whole damn franchise is doomed To hades. This whole thing is just a piece of ****.

Everyone one of the players is about as useful as the Black Plague. Maybe one or two of these guys will be serviceable in a new uniform with a genius coach like Pop or Sloan, but nothing more than that.

Damn piece of purple and black ****.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:19 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marcus Thornton is a tubby with no hops. And he's like 6'2
Old 11-14-2012, 05:36 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys, I have an idea! Give us Pau for Amare.
Old 11-14-2012, 09:43 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You don't watch much Knight. He's pretty awful...I just wish we had taken Faried or something.
Kemba Walker
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:39 AM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody else read about this?

Quote:
The gulf between the Rockets and rookie Royce White has continued to escalate.

With White blaming the Rockets for failing to consistently support his treatment for anxiety issues, White is being fined every day he remains away from the team or fails to attend sessions with a therapist the Rockets have arranged for him, a person with knowledge of the situation said.

White and Rockets general manager Daryl Morey have declined interview requests.

White began to express his dissatisfaction a week ago, according to the person familiar with talks, initially complaining about a lack of opportunity to earn playing time.
Quote:
White has not played in any game this season and has been on the inactive list for the past four games. Morey told White in those meetings that other players had earned playing time before him. White, however, argued that he was not given enough opportunity to demonstrate that he could earn a place in the rotation, increasingly saying the Rockets were holding his anxiety disorder against him and that he was being treated as a commodity, a position he has repeated in Tweets following Tuesday’s reports about White missing practices.

White attended Friday’s morning shootaround and game in Memphis, traveling in a recreational vehicle as part of his agreement with the team to manage the anxiety that comes with his fear of flying.

White, however, did not attend practices on Sunday or Tuesday and skipped Monday’s game against the Heat. Morey had planned to discuss sending White to the Rockets NBA Development League affiliate along with fellow rookies Scott Machado and Donatas Motiejunas, but has not seen him to have that conversation.

The Rockets have made arrangements for White to be treated by Dr. Aaron Fink of the Baylor College of Medicine, but White has not attended those sessions. NBA contracts allow for players to be treated by doctors of their choosing if approved by the teams, but require that players unable to play or practice because of medical conditions see doctors or therapists assigned by the team.
And then he goes on twitter ranting about it. I kinda figured this whole thing would blow up in the Rockets face.

Here's his twitter if you wanna see for yourself all the whining he's doing. https://twitter.com/Highway_30

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig

Last edited by Da-Phins : 11-14-2012 at 10:42 AM.
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:57 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Give me Royce White's basketball talent for my health. ****.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:03 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heat/Clippers tonight. Who's ready?

#LobCity

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:36 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Royce White is a little *****. I hope they send him and Monatajiunas to their D-League affiliate, so i can watch them play for five bucks.
Old 11-14-2012, 01:31 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

seriously? What a crybaby.

Idk, does anyone here suffer from anxiety? I really just thought it was being an L 7 weenie
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:33 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

His career is going to get derailed because of his behavior and the fact that he's really, really immature, but it's all going to get blamed on his anxiety disorder.

I've had anxiety my whole life, I used to have to take medication for it. The things he's doing and saying now have nothing to do with it.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote