Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-07-2012, 03:18 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
fixed for standardization of r4l's posts.
Hey, I see what you did there, and I like it.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:20 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
I would suggest you make a choice now between the 2 bc if you try to keep on screwing both of them its gonna blow up and you will lose both. You might be able to get by without for a little bit but once they talk you are screwed. The one you don't pick I'd still be enough contact with her to keep her as a option incase it doesnt work out with the one you do pick.
Thank you, thats what I'm thinking too. I will try that, and keep you guys posted on how it goes this weekend.

And for all the horn dogs asking for pictures, I really don't want to put their pictures on the internet without them knowing, but if you ask me, I'll PM you their names on facebook, and you can check them out there if you want :)

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

While that's all fine n good, when you get the 3some you better post pics. No excuses!

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:16 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
While that's all fine n good, when you get the 3some you better post pics. No excuses!
Lol! If I manage to swing a threesome I promise to get pictures :)

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Why did you end with lol
Apparently been hanging around MOTH too much.

MOTH!!!! We are needing some new MOTH stories in here.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:38 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlueNorwegian View Post
Thank you, thats what I'm thinking too. I will try that, and keep you guys posted on how it goes this weekend.

And for all the horn dogs asking for pictures, I really don't want to put their pictures on the internet without them knowing, but if you ask me, I'll PM you their names on facebook, and you can check them out there if you want :)
I dont blame u for not posting pics but If one of them is checking swdc then u should be picking her
Old 11-10-2012, 04:03 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lolthe one girl I been tryna get a just agreed to go to dinner with me. We hung out alone for a few hours yeaterday and today I asked her to dinner. Pretty stoked haha

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 03:59 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah boy...lol...haha...

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:00 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

R4L, you know the deal. Pics or gtfo.
Old 11-11-2012, 05:49 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love women. I have all their albums.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
R4L, you know the deal. Pics or gtfo.
I know I been thinking about it but I don't have any and she doesn't have a fb. She's really anti-pictures, if I can manage to get one I'll probably show you guys.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:01 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Don't give her another shot, Brent
So, last week, this same girl hits me up asking if I still want to meet up. Having nothing to do, I agree, and we met on Friday for drinks. Immediately, it's clear we're hitting it off. Eventually, she is like, "we should hang out this weekend" so I suggest the next night. That said, on Saturday we hang out, the Dallas Observer was having their music awards, which is really just a small music festival taking up all of Deep Ellum (music district in Dallas). I ended up having a good time and realized that she's very much the type of semi-hipster girl I fall for. Since then, however, she's been texting me each night and we're going to the art museum on Friday (**** you, I love that ****).

Patience is paying off.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:06 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not gunna lie to you guys I just hit a rough patch, it had been going well for awhile and out of nowhere she just let her real feelings out. I thought she would be like this earlier, but she said she keeps on remembering her ex and that she just wanted him to change, but realizes he won't, yet she still texts him and is going to a concert with him. This happened after I went to philly with her for her friend's 21st after the week where I could tell something was wrong. She tried to get physical but i kinda ignored it only later to give in later in the night but not sex. The next day it was obvious that i wasnt happy and she wanted to come "distract me" from studying, implying sex. I told her no, and then later told her that i wasn't happy with us.

She was hurt and annoyed, but kept talking to me and told me why she was so upset, and then 2 days after she and I had a really big conversation about who we are and I told her about my childhood which honestly was kinda ****** up. She immediately felt better, but after she left for her night class she wanted to call me and ask me what i thought about us. I said basically that she was friend zoning me, and i couldn't take that. She said she didn't want that but wanted to slowly transition into a relationship because she was scared that me and her were already a relationship without the title and she was still upset from her ex. We had a great conversation about everything and anything, but honestly i still felt like she was friend zoning me.

So these past few days i haven't really been texting her that much, not giving her nearly as much effort as before, and generally trying to limit my time with her bc i don't want to put effort all for nought. Today my lab partner who is an good looking girl (yes this is similar to Raiderz lol) and is really interested in me, came up to me while i was sitting in a group with the girl im trying to be with to get me to do a lab. I left with my lab partner and she texts me a lot more, is showing a lot of appreciation for minor stuff. Now she asks to sleep over in the morning in between classes bc she has an early class and a few hours to sleep. I just want to know if this is a sign of her realizing that she likes me a lot because she was jealous of the other girl, or that she is manipulating me to make herself feel better?

Edit: mind you, i do still really like this girl, and i realize that long relationships are tough (2.5 years) to get over and that she can't just shut him off in her life despite how little he tried and seemed to care about her. But going to a concert with him is only telling me bad things and I am not freaking out, but i am slowly feeling my hopes of any relationship slipping away.

Edit 2: tried to make it more comprehensible

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:

Last edited by BaLLiN : 11-14-2012 at 09:30 PM.
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:14 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also we had dinner with her parents as our technically second date (all the other times we were just on campus), and i went with her to her best friend's 21st. Those two things are kinda serious to start off, which is why i dont understand her, i told her i felt she was using me as a transition from her ex, but she said she had a crush on me for over a year, and yeah i believe that because i felt it, but still its mixed. Her family liked me a lot apparently... its just frustrating that it was so easy for it all to happen and that now i have to start all over...well kinda

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-14-2012, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Your story is confusing. I might suggest labeling girl A and girl B appropriately in order to improve understanding.

If she's going to a concert with her ex I'd laugh and say good bye. I'm sorry. I know some people are friendly with ex's but if you're in a relationship you can't hang out with your ex. And I personally am a very understanding and non-jealous type but hanging out with an ex is pretty close to being a deal breaker. Especially in the setting you're describing.
Old 11-14-2012, 09:32 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Your story is confusing. I might suggest labeling girl A and girl B appropriately in order to improve understanding.

If she's going to a concert with her ex I'd laugh and say good bye. I'm sorry. I know some people are friendly with ex's but if you're in a relationship you can't hang out with your ex. And I personally am a very understanding and non-jealous type but hanging out with an ex is pretty close to being a deal breaker. Especially in the setting you're describing.
think i fixed it. i know about the concert, but i really am a pushover, i dont check her phone and im trying to be as trusting as possible. But seriously, if anything happens between them yeah i am out.

btw the ex legitimately said he didn't want to be with her, and he's being a little girl about it from what i hear by trying to make her feel guilty and saying **** like "hows your new boyfriend?". Im not going to guilt her, i am not going to pressure her, i am not making her choices for her.

Edit: basically my plan is this, let it go its course, if anything happens with them this weekend i am out permanently.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by BaLLiN : 11-14-2012 at 09:38 PM.
Old 11-14-2012, 09:38 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got into a fight with my last girlfriend about that. We had been dating over a year and she had dated a kid I knew before me for a while and he started texting her saying that they should get together for lunch to catch up and what not, she asked me about it and how I felt about it and I flipped the **** out...you dont hang out with an ex boyfriend if you're in a relationship...that **** would NOT go over well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOL this is hilarious. Apparently my ex(she dumped me few months ago) was looking at my facebook and saw that I just recently accepted a friend request from a girl. Now this girl lives around here but she was born at another state and I've known her for a while but nothing going on. Well, my ex texted me asking me who this girl was and how do I know her since she was from another state. I guess she missed the part or couldnt see that she lives around here now but whatever. The texting went on and I explained to her about it all and she said oh i thought it was a new GF. And stuff like IDC was just wondering.

So she said she doesnt care and wasnt jealous, but yet she had to text me to ask who it was and how it was "weird" that we was FB friends before I explained to her about it. Women are so strange....Dont get why they like to play games.

Last edited by Da-Phins : 11-14-2012 at 09:55 PM.
Old 11-14-2012, 09:48 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Phins View Post
LOL this is hilarious. Apparently my ex(she dumped me few months ago) was looking at my facebook and saw that I just recently accepted a friend request from a girl. Now this girl lives around here but she was born at another state and I've known her for a while but nothing going on. Well, my ex texted me asking me who this girl was and how do I know her since she was from another state. I guess she messed the part or couldnt see that she lives around here now but whatever. The texting went on and I explained to her about it all and she said oh i thought it was a new GF. And stuff like IDC was just wondering.

So she said she doesnt care and wasnt jealous, but yet she had to text me to ask who it was and how it was "weird" that we was FB friends before I explained to her about it. Women are so strange....Dont get why they like to play games.
Crazy jelious women is the non ex prettier ?
Old 11-14-2012, 09:54 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
Crazy jelious women is the non ex prettier ?
Nah, the ex is better looking.

Old 11-14-2012, 10:42 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When **** like that happens you should just let them stew in their jealousy. At the end of the day, she clears her mind (when you tell her that girl is no one), and you get nothing out of it.
Old 11-14-2012, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
think i fixed it. i know about the concert, but i really am a pushover, i dont check her phone and im trying to be as trusting as possible. But seriously, if anything happens between them yeah i am out.

btw the ex legitimately said he didn't want to be with her, and he's being a little girl about it from what i hear by trying to make her feel guilty and saying **** like "hows your new boyfriend?". Im not going to guilt her, i am not going to pressure her, i am not making her choices for her.

Edit: basically my plan is this, let it go its course, if anything happens with them this weekend i am out permanently.
I mean, I wouldn't be a push over about it. And I wouldn't check her phone or anything. My feeling is this: If you can't trust somebody, then the relationship isn't worth your time. Without trust many other issues will arise down the road. A wait and see approach isn't bad, but if she's trying to claim the only reason she's going is because she feels guilted by him that is a terrible reason and a likely excuse. If she didn't want to go she could easily say no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
I got into a fight with my last girlfriend about that. We had been dating over a year and she had dated a kid I knew before me for a while and he started texting her saying that they should get together for lunch to catch up and what not, she asked me about it and how I felt about it and I flipped the **** out...you dont hang out with an ex boyfriend if you're in a relationship...that **** would NOT go over well.
Well, I'm not THAT crazy about it. If you get the occasional text from an ex, that's one thing. I'm pretty laid back and understanding so I don't really flip my lid because in this day and age (damn I sound old) many people don't cut off contact completely with their ex's. That said, it's totally not cool to text them a bunch or hang out with them.

Fortunately my current girl friend is quite awesome and feels the same way. I'm also somebody who tends to get along better with girls, but I would certainly never hang out with another girl one-on-one unless it was for something required (i.e. work, school, etc). While I would never stop my girl friend from hanging out with the opposite sex, I think it's more of a respect thing. Fortunately she doesn't have any guy friends anyway, except ones that are *** haha.
Old 11-14-2012, 10:57 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't catch that part, but yeah, if she's saying that the only reason she's going is because she feels guilted into it, it's ********.
Old 11-15-2012, 12:56 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I didn't catch that part, but yeah, if she's saying that the only reason she's going is because she feels guilted into it, it's ********.
Quote:
I mean, I wouldn't be a push over about it. And I wouldn't check her phone or anything. My feeling is this: If you can't trust somebody, then the relationship isn't worth your time. Without trust many other issues will arise down the road. A wait and see approach isn't bad, but if she's trying to claim the only reason she's going is because she feels guilted by him that is a terrible reason and a likely excuse. If she didn't want to go she could easily say no.
No she didnt say that was the reason, she actually likes this band and has been to their concert previously. But that still doesn't change the fact that its with him.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-15-2012, 09:09 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If it was just a guy she went out with for a bit that would be one thing, but it was a long term relationship and she obviously still has feelings for him. If the dude is fine with going to a concert with her he's probably trying to bust a move. Pretty ****** up of her to go.

Ask her if she wants you to go to the concert (even if you can't go, make it seem like you attempted to). Might be worth it just to see how she responds.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote