Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Old 11-13-2012, 08:14 AM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chicago will be our toughest game as they are the best team we have remaining on our schedule. Really excited to see Harbaugh and The Hoody match wits, making adjustments in that game. New Orleans will be interesting but their D sucks. If they can just contain Brees and not let him get off to a hot start, they should hang on and win that one. Seattle is definitely a tough place to play in but I think they find a way to win that game as well, depending on the injury/division clinching factors going in. If the Niners somehow have clinched the West by then, I could see them putting it in cruise control. 4-0, with 3-1 a possibility as well through those touch games. It's how they build character and continue to gel as a team, gaining momentum into the playoffs.

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with 12 Picks in the Draft

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Madirishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:30 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

10-5-1....11-4-1....UGH. That tie is going to irk me to no end. UGH.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd rather it be a win, but ti's still better than a loss. They should have won but easily could have lost. Let's move on.

"That's why they play the games."

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with 12 Picks in the Draft

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Madirishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:03 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
10-5-1....11-4-1....UGH. That tie is going to irk me to no end. UGH.
What? Who the **** cares? I seriously can't believe you're bitching because the win/loss column isn't aesthetically pleasing to look at in typed format. What the hell is wrong with you?

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 11-14-2012 at 05:54 AM.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:13 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
Right now, I don't see us beating Seattle in their place the way this defense is playing. I said before the season we would split with them and I'm sticking to that.

Not too worried about the Saints. Not guaranteeing a victory or saying it won't be a tough game but at this point, our divisional games are more important and all seem like a dogfight compared to that one. Saints offense is still scary but that defense is invisible.

I can definitely see us beating the Patriots. I think they're severely overrated and that secondary is god awful. And that should be right around the time when ppl are doubting us so maybe they go into Foxboro with a chip on their shoulder. Could be like the Steeler game was last year when ppl questioning our validity and what to make of us. We came out and were really dialed in.

We better give the Rams the business at their place. No excuse for the way we came out Sunday and heads need to roll.

I have no clue for next Monday. Depends on which team shows up. I know that defense is for real and the offense can't sleep walk through the first quarter like it did Sunday. And whether Cutler plays or not, this defense has got to wake the hell up.

So I'm gonna say we finish 10-5-1 to end the season. It should get us in the playoffs. And thats all that really matters.
10-5-1 seems reasonable. I'm thinking we won't be able to secure the #2 seed unless a complete meltdown happens to Chicago and/or Atlanta. You're right the division games are going to be far more important. I'm praying that Seattle doesn't dominate the second half of their schedule which seems kind of easy compared to ours in my opinion. Or rather, easier. They're at Miami and then Chicago next. I'd be surprised if they win both, especially against the Bears in their place.

I'm worried about the Saints and I'm guessing we lose that game. Last time we barely won at home and needed 5 turnovers. Their defense is trash compared to ours, but it's improved since the early part of the season. Ball-control offense is my best guess. And I'm thinking the Saints will be favored in that game regardless of what happens Monday against the Bears. I rewatched the Falcons/Saints game and New Orleans just kept going up and down the field like no one's business. Not sure who is going to try and keep a lid on Graham the entire game. He'll be a problem.

As for the Patriots that's a ways away. It will be in primetime and New England is virtually invincible at home. I'd be surprised if we win there. Should be interesting though.

At this point our defense definitely isn't as dominating as it was last season, despite averaging less yards per play at this point than they did the previous year. I feel that our offense needs to take it to another level and keep some pressure off of the defense. Harbaugh and Roman need to start trusting Alex a lot more. And I think it's about time to end the Vernon Davis drought. I know he's double covered a lot of the time, but it just seems like he's almost being phased out of the passing game for some reason. Weird.

Quote:
Old 11-14-2012, 12:32 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
What? Who the **** cares? I seriously can't believe you're bitching because the win/loss column isn't aesthetically pleasing to look at in typed format. What the hell is wrong with you?
I'm bitching because it SHOULD have been a WIN. Not a tie. And personally, the NFL needs to eliminate the possibility of any game ending in a tie. They can keep the opening of overtime the same in regards to the rules of scoring and whatnot but there should be no actual time in overtime. For any team, coaches and players to do all the work and preparation just to end the game the same way it started is just wrong, plain and simple. Basketball and baseball dont end in ties. Think hockey does but not sure since I could care less about that sport. Football is the best damn sport in the world and the NFL needs to eliminate ties because no game should end the same way it started. There should always be a winner and a loser. After all, thats why the games are played. To see who wins and loses. Obviously, its just me but thats how I feel. I hate when football games end in a tie period but to each his own.

Quote:
10-5-1 seems reasonable. I'm thinking we won't be able to secure the #2 seed unless a complete meltdown happens to Chicago and/or Atlanta. You're right the division games are going to be far more important. I'm praying that Seattle doesn't dominate the second half of their schedule which seems kind of easy compared to ours in my opinion. Or rather, easier. They're at Miami and then Chicago next. I'd be surprised if they win both, especially against the Bears in their place.

I'm worried about the Saints and I'm guessing we lose that game. Last time we barely won at home and needed 5 turnovers. Their defense is trash compared to ours, but it's improved since the early part of the season. Ball-control offense is my best guess. And I'm thinking the Saints will be favored in that game regardless of what happens Monday against the Bears. I rewatched the Falcons/Saints game and New Orleans just kept going up and down the field like no one's business. Not sure who is going to try and keep a lid on Graham the entire game. He'll be a problem.

As for the Patriots that's a ways away. It will be in primetime and New England is virtually invincible at home. I'd be surprised if we win there. Should be interesting though.

At this point our defense definitely isn't as dominating as it was last season, despite averaging less yards per play at this point than they did the previous year. I feel that our offense needs to take it to another level and keep some pressure off of the defense. Harbaugh and Roman need to start trusting Alex a lot more. And I think it's about time to end the Vernon Davis drought. I know he's double covered a lot of the time, but it just seems like he's almost being phased out of the passing game for some reason. Weird.
Rather see 12-3-1. And while you may not like it, that tie is going to screw us up. That should have been a damn win. UGH. Let me forget about that. We dont get a bye, I dont see us winning three games to get to the Super Bowl. Hopefully, we can beat the Bears. Just have to keep Marshall intact and stop the run of Forte and Bush. Granted, thats obvious and whatnot but then again, it was obvious that Rogers couldnt defend Amendola and well, the team didnt adjust.

I think that the Saints game will be easier to win than the Bears because their defense is horrible. If we cant score points on their defense, we have some serious problems. Our defense needs to start getting turnovers. Thats been our biggest issue this season. If we were getting turnovers, our defense wouldnt be an issue or at least not as much as it is.

Here's how I see the rest of the season -

vs CHI - W
at NO - W
at STL - W
vs MIA - W
at NE - L
at SEA - W
vs ARZ - W

MIA/NE can be a loss since its not a division or conference game but those other five games MUST be wins if the team wants to get the second seed. We beat GB and have to beat CHI Monday night. Giving them a third loss will give us a game lead and the tiebreaker. Dont see the Falcons losing more than one more game but at the same time, its obviously not a guarantee. At SEA could be the biggest and most important game by that time and we need to start taking care of business with our crappy division. Yeah, Cardinals have a good defense but thats it. No QB, horrible OL and outside of Fitz, no real threat. STL should be an easy win but then again. SEA has a great RB and a great defense but in order to beat them, we have to get to Wilson. In fact, we have to start getting to the QB a lot more than we have. Not even to get sacks, just to make them rush their throws and hopefully make mistakes or get the OL penalized for holding us blitzes and whatnot.

This team is better than how they're playing. The defense and Akers need to get back on track heading into the playoffs and the offense needs to score at least another TD every game. Have to get up to that 30ppg mark because I dont think scoring 23ppg again is going to get the job done in a passing and scoring league.
Old 11-14-2012, 02:46 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So you see 12-3-1 as a record and you're pissed???? No wonder everyone hates 49ers' fans.
Old 11-14-2012, 03:33 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really wanted to dig a little deeper into why it appears the defense isn't as dominate as last year because the stats suggest otherwise.

How we finished the 2011 season defensively...

- 4th in total defense(308 YDS/G)
- 2nd in scoring defense(14.3 P/G)
- 1st in run defense(77 YDS/G)
- 16th in pass defense(231 YDS/G)

Now how we rank through the first 9 games this year....

- 3rd in total defense(292 YDS/G)
- 1st in scoring defense(14.1 P/G)
- 7th in run defense(95 YDS/G)
- 4th in pass defense(209 YDS/G)

So in essence, we're giving up 25 yards less a game total. We're giving up 20 yards less against the pass, but are giving up 20 yards more on the ground. That's really not bad at, all things considered. So why does it feel like we aren't as dominate? Splash plays.

Through 9 games last year, we force 21 TOs, sacked opposing QBs 28 times, forced 13 fumbles and intercepted 12 passes.

Through 9 games this year, we've forced 13 TOs, sacked opposing QBs 18 times, forced 6 fumbles and intercepted 6 passes.

So that's really all it comes down to. The splash plays are down, giving the offense fewer short fields and leaving the defense on the field longer, even though they're holding up pretty well if you go by the numbers. And also we aren't dominating versus the run like we were last year, which causes teams to convert more first downs and stay on the field a little longer. Last year, we were making teams one dimensional because our run defense was so stifling. We could afford to take more chances against QBs because we knew teams had to pass on certain downs. Now, because teams are having success running the ball, we're probably a step slow getting off the ball because we have to honor the run. Maybe that explains why the sacks are down. Guys on the back-end have to be more disciplined because the rush isn't getting there or because they have to be wary of the run as well, so the ints are down. All of it ties together and has a cause/effect aspect to another area of the defense from what I can tell.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You da man Vafy. Thanks for putting that together.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:49 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The defense's numbers are great because they have still mostly been great. They have just been poor in a few games, most notably Sunday. We have allowed less than 325 yards in all but three games this year, the games we didn't win. I would only say they were really bad in two games, though, the loss against the Giants was mostly on the offense.

Obviously the turnovers and sacks aren't there like they were last year, I think most of us expected them to come down at least a little bit, but they don't need to be for this team to win. The problem in the losses was that they couldn't get off of the field on third down. The Vikings and Rams were a combined 14/30 (47%) on third downs, which would be last in the league this season.
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 06:00 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Good news.

Quote:
SANTA CLARA -- Quarterback Alex Smith has been cleared to take part in at least limited practice.

Smith, who was wearing a black jersey to signify that he is off-limits for contact, put on his helmet and joined his teammates in pre-practice stretching on Wednesday. Then, he threw passes during warmup drills.

The fact Smith put on a helmet and was throwing appears that Smith will be available for the 49ers' game Monday night against the Chicago Bears.

The 49ers are expected to practice for approximately 1 hour, 15 minutes. Smith might address the media Wednesday after practice.

According to the NFL mandate on concussions, players who sustain concussions "should not be considered for return-to-football activities until he is fully asymptomatic, both at rest and after exertion, has a normal neurological examination, normal neuropsychological testing, and has been cleared to return by both his team physician(s) and the independent neurological consultant."
http://www.csnbayarea.com/football-s...17&feedID=5936

Quote:
Old 11-14-2012, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thank ******* goodness.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 07:30 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
So you see 12-3-1 as a record and you're pissed???? No wonder everyone hates 49ers' fans.
First, I dont give a damn if everyone hates 49ers fans. Personally, they all can kiss my ass. Second, the 12-3-1 record doesnt piss me off. It's the fact that it SHOULD be 13-3 but wont be that pisses me off. Thats the difference. A truly great team wins the games they're supposed to win. Against the Rams, we didnt do that and quite honestly, we were outplayed from beginning to end. If it wasnt for the Rams committing penalities, we would have lost and sorry, you and everyone else here can look at a tie as a positive where as I look at it as a negative because it should have been a win.
Old 11-14-2012, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

By that rationale, we should be 9-0 since we have been favored in every game except at Green Bay.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Old 11-14-2012, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Good news unless you're Dan and want Kap to play the rest of the year.

Quote:
By that rationale, we should be 9-0 since we have been favored in every game except at Green Bay.
Dan doesn't have a rational part of his brain.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:56 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
you and everyone else here can look at a tie as a positive where as I look at it as a negative because it should have been a win.
Find me one single post where anyone described tying the Rams as a "positive."

Are you making an internal argument up in your head? A tie is better than a loss but not a single person is happy about the game.
Old 11-14-2012, 09:59 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm positive NO Niner fan is happy with the outcome of that game.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:18 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Here is today's transcript from the reporters talking to Alex Smith after today's practice where he returned for the first time since sustaining a concussion.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/football-s...73&feedID=5936

I get the feeling he'll play Monday, and would be surprised if he didn't. I'm not a doctor, but compared to other concussions in the past, the symptoms he experienced seemed mild. No memory problems at least.

That being said, this guy is one tough SOB. His vision kept getting worse yet he stayed in the game for another series and completed a touchdown pass. That's insane. I hope when they're going over film this week leading up to the game the coaches are stressing to him not to take the unnecessary hits that he does and try to get rid of the ball. If Alex improved in that area he'd be a lot better. He already takes enough sacks as it is.

Oh and he's only seen one independent neurologist. Looking more and more like that PFT "report" from a "league source" was a bunch of crock.

Quote:

Last edited by Ness : 11-15-2012 at 12:46 AM.
Old 11-15-2012, 06:58 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh and he's only seen one independent neurologist. Looking more and more like that PFT "report" from a "league source" was a bunch of crock.
PFT reporting ********? No one should be surprised.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:24 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

So Alex has even more pressure on him now that Kaepernick has played. The first game Alex plays terrible in I know I'm going to hear "put Kaepernick in!!!"

Fans are so ********. "He can run and avoid sacks!" So could Troy Smith. You have to be able to throw the rock, something Kaepernick clearly didn't look very good at last Sunday throwing high and wide. Might as well have Frank Gore play quarterback if running ability is held in such high ****** at that spot.

Quote:
Old 11-18-2012, 12:46 AM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This week has actually gone by pretty fast. Kind of a good thing because i'm really anxious to see how the team responds after the tie, even though we have to wait an extra day for our game. We go up against a quality opponent and by far the best defense we're going to play too.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

We need a gameday thread.

Quote:
Old 11-18-2012, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

I'm sorry guys. Got some real serious **** going on at home right now. I won't be doing any gameday threads indefinitely. Hopefully later in the year if things get straightened out. If anyone wants to do one, then go for it. I'm sorry.

Old 11-18-2012, 03:29 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

@Borat that sucks man. Hopefully things will get better. We can live for a while with a game day thread.
Old 11-18-2012, 05:00 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Quote:
I'm sorry guys. Got some real serious **** going on at home right now. I won't be doing any gameday threads indefinitely. Hopefully later in the year if things get straightened out. If anyone wants to do one, then go for it. I'm sorry.
No reason to apologize. Football is not the most important thing in life. Not even close. Anyway, I hope things work out good for you and your family and that you can at least enjoy and have a Happy Thanksgiving. Take care. :)