Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-16-2012, 01:31 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Clips do have the best player in the West.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:34 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Clips do have the best player in the West.
dammit, brody. i love me some chris paul too, but if you weren't straightedge I would swear you were not low.
Old 11-16-2012, 01:34 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Okay, my Nugs for the finals prediction didn't factor in Karl being a dumbass enough.
Too bad. You'll own it forever.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:35 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
dammit, brody. i love me some chris paul too, but if you weren't straightedge I would swear you were not low.
I don't really think it's that crazy at all...I'd take Durant but an argument for CP3 can be made.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:36 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's between him and Durant, and I'd take Paul as of this moment. Don't see how it's crazy.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:38 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
because I will laugh at everyone that picked them. and because I hate Blake Griffin.
I used to hate him too, but I never really knew why. He seems like a bearable person and he isn't content with just doing the two things he's known for. He seems much improved.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:40 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Blake is a huge flopper and seems to pick a fight with someone in every game of his that I watch. Really don't like him either.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:42 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Lopezs

soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:42 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll take Durant 10 times out of 10 vs anyone but Lebron.
Old 11-16-2012, 01:45 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll put it this way, I find it easier to respect him now. He can be annoying, I think it's a result of him just being an intense guy.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:46 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Griffin's commercials are awesome, but he aggravates me as a player.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:47 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stop wearing Jean shorts

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:54 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

The commercials are great. If he begins a Peytonesque run of awesomeness I may have to reconsider my position.
Old 11-16-2012, 02:00 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like his commercials because he's not acting, what you see is actually blake griffin.

Last edited by soybean : 11-16-2012 at 02:05 AM.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 02:24 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I cant wait till the Clipper get dumped in the 2nd round
Whats with the hate.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 02:25 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'll take Durant 10 times out of 10 vs anyone but Lebron.
I see that point of view, but you very well could make a case for Paul in all honesty. Durant, for as amazing as he is, isn't necessarily dominant at anything other than scoring. Although this year he's stepped up his rebounding and even his assists. Whether it continues like that I couldn't say, but Paul is so dynamic. He can score at will when he's not busy setting up his teammates with easy buckets. He's a solid/good defender who creates a ton of turnovers for the opposition. Despite his assist rate, he almost never turns the ball over - which is one thing people overlook.

Not to mention he's easily as clutch as Durant and has put teams on his back in the playoffs.

It's a tough choice. Honestly, if I'm starting a team I might take Paul simply because not only will he score and be extremely efficient in that manner, but he's going to make your entire team significantly better with his passing ability.

That said, I love me some KD.
Old 11-16-2012, 08:42 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
And where are all the Raymond Felton fat jokes at? I thought he sucks guys? What happened?

You better believe I'm enjoying this. Because we all know damn well if we started the season losing all we'd hear is "lulz bbd the knix sux"

Eat it.

We're legit. We'll see you in the Eastern Conference Finals and take it from there.

Join us, we won't judge.

#KnicksIn2013
Old 11-16-2012, 08:51 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#KnicksIn2012

#KnicksIn2013

#KnicksInBothThemYears

#YearOfTheKnick

#KnicksDynasty
Old 11-16-2012, 10:10 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I see that point of view, but you very well could make a case for Paul in all honesty. Durant, for as amazing as he is, isn't necessarily dominant at anything other than scoring. Although this year he's stepped up his rebounding and even his assists. Whether it continues like that I couldn't say, but Paul is so dynamic. He can score at will when he's not busy setting up his teammates with easy buckets. He's a solid/good defender who creates a ton of turnovers for the opposition. Despite his assist rate, he almost never turns the ball over - which is one thing people overlook.

Not to mention he's easily as clutch as Durant and has put teams on his back in the playoffs.

It's a tough choice. Honestly, if I'm starting a team I might take Paul simply because not only will he score and be extremely efficient in that manner, but he's going to make your entire team significantly better with his passing ability.

That said, I love me some KD.
Give this man a cookie.

And this why Cuban and Stern set the Lakers back 2 years with their trade-blocking antics and will forever be on my **** list.

How unfair would it have been......Paul, Kobe, and Dwight on the same team? Because it was very close to happening.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:12 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
Give this man a cookie.

And this why Cuban and Stern set the Lakers back 2 years with their trade-blocking antics and will forever be on my **** list.

How unfair would it have been......Paul, Kobe, and Dwight on the same team? Because it was very close to happening.
I honestly think that if they got Paul When they were suppose to, it would have ruined the NBA for me for the most part with how much I hate the Heat. I like Paul, he's one of my favorite players but so was Wade before the big three. I really didn't want to hate both of them.

Old 11-16-2012, 02:13 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AHAHAHA BRODEUR IS A SNOWFLAKE sdlk
Old 11-16-2012, 02:17 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
I honestly think that if they got Paul When they were suppose to, it would have ruined the NBA for me for the most part with how much I hate the Heat. I like Paul, he's one of my favorite players but so was Wade before the big three. I really didn't want to hate both of them.
That trade was an absolute joke and everyone knew it.
Old 11-16-2012, 02:27 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
That trade was an absolute joke and everyone knew it.
The jury is still out on the Clippers deal for him. What are the odds that Aminu and Rivers will fill the talent differential and games missed between Gordon and Paul? Clips kinda raped them, too, just not as brutally. They'll have the thought of 'what they would be with Gordon healthy' at least. :shrug:

Old 11-16-2012, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looking back on old drafts, Boston did a hell of a job picking players in the 2000's. They once had Al Jeff, Rondo, Tony Allen on the same roster, along with Perkins, Gerald Green and Delonte West. Can't fault them for any moves they've made since they've won themselves a championship and been consistently one of the best teams in the East. But that was one hell of a young nucleus they had in 06.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 02:38 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thank god that deal didnt happen. Houston would have taken Pau, signed Nene, kept Dragic, and tried to contend with that team, which wouldnt have ever done anything more than make the playoffs. Would have set the team back like 5 years.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote